• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Fletch

Smash Master
First off, why are you using a HBS? I mean, it is one of the better attachments for it (considering you can partially see it while ADS), but I never saw a need for one. Secondly, I wouldn't use SP. There's no major benefit from it. Frags suck as well.
HoloFAL requires SP to be a two-shot kill at any range, one of the setups that absolutely requires it.

FAL *****, too much fun to use.

As for unloading a clip, it could have been a dropped player. The character models stay in game for a while after someone drops mid-game, and you could have been shooting at that.

S

smash brawl player 99021

HoloFAL requires SP to be a two-shot kill at any range, one of the setups that absolutely requires it.

FAL *****, too much fun to use.

As for unloading a clip, it could have been a dropped player. The character models stay in game for a while after someone drops mid-game, and you could have been shooting at that.
Ah, my fault then. I thought it was one that didn't need it. I never used it at least. It's amazing with the Masterkey, though xD That information I can provide. In other news, I'm a few kills away from Extended Mags with the Scar, but I happen to be level 66 >_<

Sad faaaaaaaaaaaace

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
FAL with holo/silencer and SP is godly. Otherwise, I really don't think it's a good gun at all unfortunately. The famas and M16 just outclass it in almost every way, but it's still fun to use and good for games like search. I've learned and even made up noob tube spots for spawn tubes and such in domination, and wow is that cheap. Right off the bat on wasteland I hit a quad and just OMA'd in the back and got up to 11 kills, and with danger close pro on my chopper gunner went crazy. And last search game I got a quickscope and a no scope from decent range in the game winning kill. Would buy a cap card if my xbox wasn't 50% broken. But, thoughts on the whole noob tubing flags in domination thing?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
@ Icy: I'll think about it. I know that we'll have one on May 10th sometime in the evening/night. Not sure about this Saturday atm.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
But today's May 20th...

It pretty much has to be Friday or Saturday if I'm to join and we're going by your time again - my connection shuts down automatically at ~10:30 on weekdays.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry Serin, my friends kicked you from the party. They don't really like SWF people, Icy played Search with us and they just laughed at him.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Not to change any subject, but I'm pretty hyped for the new maps. Carnival will either be a great map, or a major fail. Fuel looks pretty cool as well. And I'm really glad they brought Strike back, though, I would've liked to see Crossfire there. Maybe the next pack...

Fletch

Smash Master
Ah, my fault then. I thought it was one that didn't need it. I never used it at least. It's amazing with the Masterkey, though xD That information I can provide. In other news, I'm a few kills away from Extended Mags with the Scar, but I happen to be level 66 >_<

Sad faaaaaaaaaaaace
You're probably thinking of FAL sans Holo. Without the Holo, the base damage is 35, so it's a 3 shot at any decent range (especially with silencer) with or without SP.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah F8AL get back on COD already!

Also May 10th?!
Yeah yeah, I'm getting my copy back today from my friend. Cause the Halo: Reach beta ends today at 1 PM EST. I suppose it's time for me to get back to playing MW2 again with you guys...

And yeah, I like to plan way ahead in advance. And I just realized the massive fail right there. I was tired while typing that post
No johns, I KNOW!
so I didn't realize it till this morning. I meant June 10th. But I suppose that we can have one this saturday.

But today's May 20th...

It pretty much has to be Friday or Saturday if I'm to join and we're going by your time again - my connection shuts down automatically at ~10:30 on weekdays.
MY BAD. Why does your connect shut off automatically?

Anyways...without further ado...I guess I'll kick it off now.

MW2 Xbox 360 Game Day! May 22nd @ 2 PM EST

Confirmed (2):

F8AL :: II F8AL II
RuNNing Riot :: DE Thel Vadamee

Maybe (1):

The Real Gamer :: TEH 4pp1e SEED

Hope we can get enough for Domination/GW/Michael Myers/Private Games. And what do you guys think of doing this 1-2 times a month?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
MY BAD. Why does your connect shut off automatically?
Woah, woah, calm down, I wasn't insulting you.

My dad's got control over the network I use. He's set it to only activate after six and deactivate after 10:30 to stop me or my brother from spending too long on it. I suppose it's for the best, given that I have a horrid tendency to stay up too long playing and can't get up in the morning because of it, though it does make things like playing games with international friends a bother.

listen to me, sounding like a whiny spoilt brat

Now, if I'm right and the 22nd is Saturday, then sure, I'll join. I'll need to wake up quite early, but still.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Woah, woah, calm down, I wasn't insulting you.

My dad's got control over the network I use. He's set it to only activate after six and deactivate after 10:30 to stop me or my brother from spending too long on it. I suppose it's for the best, given that I have a horrid tendency to stay up too long playing and can't get up in the morning because of it, though it does make things like playing games with international friends a bother.

listen to me, sounding like a whiny spoilt brat

Now, if I'm right and the 22nd is Saturday, then sure, I'll join. I'll need to wake up quite early, but still.
I was just pointing out my failure. :chuckle:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm starting to think that he's posting this way on purpose.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
jesus Icy...

anyways, this class is amazing and is definitely my most consistent one. I almost always do well with it (nothing out of the ordinary though)

Famas w/ Red Dot
Secondary doesn't really matter...silenced raffica is what I use
Claymore & Stun

SOH, SP, Ninja

too goood

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
I don't play this game much anymore, but my favorite thing to do was throw knives at people.

Part of the reason for me leaving this game behind is because of the excessive amount of glitches.

Fletch

Smash Master
jesus Icy...

anyways, this class is amazing and is definitely my most consistent one. I almost always do well with it (nothing out of the ordinary though)

Famas w/ Red Dot
Secondary doesn't really matter...silenced raffica is what I use
Claymore & Stun

SOH, SP, Ninja

too goood
Why SOH over Scav? I don't really get using it outside of sniper classes.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lol you guys are still giving Icy a hard time huh? :laugh:

Put me down on the maybe list F8AL. I might be going over to a friend's party on Saturday, but I might be able to get a couple of hours in.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Why SOH over Scav? I don't really get using it outside of sniper classes.
I don't really run out of amno with FAMAS, and with Scav I tend to camp more. I'm trying to avoid that. Also, if someone comes up to me CQC, scoping in quicker helps a lot as I might be out of knife range and hip firing FAMAS suuucks.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Lol you guys are still giving Icy a hard time huh? :laugh:

Put me down on the maybe list F8AL. I might be going over to a friend's party on Saturday, but I might be able to get a couple of hours in.
Yeah. Nobody likes me except Delta-COD, Cyan_, Tranz.

D13

Smash Ace
Way too many people use commando in this game. I'll be shooting some guy, and then all of a sudden *20-foot lunge*. Is anyone else raging like I am? >_>

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Such negativity...

Anyway, let's schedule another Game Day/Night!

Maybe have enough to play a Big War! (Haha, Delta...)
Hey now, I was thinking of Halo at the moment (Big Team).

Yeah. Nobody likes me except Delta-COD, Cyan_, Tranz.
What is this I don't.

Anyways, finally hit 10th prestige. I've been destroying with a USP today. Class would be:

Barrett w/ nada
USP @ FMJ
Semtex
Stuns
Marathon
Stopping Power
COMMANDO

PowerBomb

Smash Master
**** Commando. The stupid-*** KNIFE is the reason I left this game. That, and Danger Close One Man Army noobtubing.

Gah, no one should EVER go for nukes anymore on MW2. It's so freaking annoying to me now.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Why, nukes are cool.
Are you sure about that?

**** Team games, every game is such ****. Seriously, one team will be winning TREMENDOUSLY, and the other will be such fail, it's pathetic. Hell, Free For All isn't even fun anymore with the ridiculous as **** spawns.

Nuke boosters. Oh, and now with Cage Match removed, all of the boosters that want headshots/kills will now move to FFA matches...

Unless Cage Match was put back in and I never noticed (haven't played MW2 since I got BFBC2).

Matt07

Smash Master
I don't find Ninja that bad...Yea I jump out of my chair when someone randomly kills me when I can't hear them, but other then that xD.

SitRep Pro is so useful for anyone not using Ninja though. I have less then 200 equipment to destroy too :).

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Delta how the **** are you 10th.
Last time I saw you, you were like 1st.
I get work done.

Commando is so noticeable because it is not a passive effect, it actually is triggered by an action, which ends in your death. You notice it much more than those with Ninja.

Commando is the second best Tier 3 perk. If only because the others aren't useful at all.

Steady Aim is highly unnecessary.

Last Stand is lolworthy.

Sit Rep might contest the spot, but it's evened out by Ninja, and it doesn't make you immune to HBS, which is quite common these days. And seeing equipment is not THAT needed.

Ninja is the best. Commando is only used until you get Ninja, in general.

Top Bottom