• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Fletch

Smash Master
You guys shouldn't complain about a perk just cuz its noticeable... You should complain about stuff that is broken. If commando got nerfed, then Ninja would definitely need some work too, along with the other perks that are better than Commando.

Fletch

Smash Master
Why is Ninja so bad?

EDIT: Turtlebeaches or something?
I don't think it's broken at all, but it's as good as or better than Commando, and yet it never gets complained about.

All the third tier perks are garbage though anyways compared to the first and second tiers.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I don't think it's broken at all, but it's as good as or better than Commando, and yet it never gets complained about.

All the third tier perks are garbage though anyways compared to the first and second tiers.
Yes, and
That's why it's complained about, lol.

It's not broken, just annoying.
yes.

See, playing Call of Duty is like being a Cop. To be good at it, you have to wait in a hiding spot until people pass by, and then you eliminate them (or give them a ticket). Then, the idiot manages to get caught again, and gets another ticket. Eventually they get fed up with this, and that's what we call mass murderers.

Tl;Dr, Cops play COD.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I don't find perks or weapons or anything to be the most annoying part of MW2, but rather people who just go for revenge kills. I'll kill someone in a particular spot and then they'll immediately go for me again because they're pissed off. However, the ways in which they kill me relates back to annoying perks and such. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten knifed or noob tubed on a kill streak just because someone wants to get revenge. But, camping kind of goes like this: If the dog bites you once, it's the dogs fault, but if the dog bites you a second time, it's your fault for going near it.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Silly goose, that is why you kill someone, camp the same area but change to a different spot, so you can get them again. I've gotten 5 kill streaks on the SAME PERSON by doing this.

Good times, good times.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Silly goose, that is why you kill someone, camp the same area but change to a different spot, so you can get them again. I've gotten 5 kill streaks on the SAME PERSON by doing this.

Good times, good times.
Yep, this. It's pretty fun to do.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Good times, good times.
I once did that to a guy 20 times in CoD4. And he never killed me. :laugh:

EDIT: Not enough ppl for tomorrow's game day. Will reach a decision by tonight to cancel/go through with it.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I once did that to a guy 20 times in CoD4. And he never killed me. :laugh:

EDIT: Not enough ppl for tomorrow's game day. Will reach a decision by tonight to cancel/go through with it.
If not, we can always play Team Tactical...

DUB

Smash Lord
I don't find perks or weapons or anything to be the most annoying part of MW2, but rather people who just go for revenge kills. I'll kill someone in a particular spot and then they'll immediately go for me again because they're pissed off. However, the ways in which they kill me relates back to annoying perks and such. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten knifed or noob tubed on a kill streak just because someone wants to get revenge. But, camping kind of goes like this: If the dog bites you once, it's the dogs fault, but if the dog bites you a second time, it's your fault for going near it.
Even more than Predator Missiles?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Those trolling things.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Me and some friends were playing and we made every single team we played quit out. That was about 9 teams in 9 straight games that would just keep quitting out. They quit for good reasons though. When I play with friends that are good, we have good communication and amazing map control, which leads to some annoying spawn camping for the other team. I hate playing with a bunch of randoms. Even with at least one or two friends on your team you can win so much easier than with a group of morons. Whenever I play alone I'm always the guy trying to carry the team, and it's so irritating.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What'd you do?
I embarrassed one of them the previous round for the game winning kill cam. I was prone in the grass near the B bomb site on rundown and he stood on top of me. When I saw his feet, I got up and shot him in the back when he tried to run away. :laugh:

I then had my care package (3 kills and hardline) and got a harrier strike. I put it on the left bridge (near the A bomb site) and killed one of them and got a hit marker on another. The game then ended because they rage quitted/shut off their 360s.

:laugh:

Chuee

Smash Hero
LOL I was playing with some ****** yesterday.
I got a carepackage and the dumb*** goes over to it and lets it fall on him.
Oh, and he also tried to destroy my sentry when we're on the same team lmao.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I dont have anything unlocked yet.
I have the first three you start with and Nuke.
Thats why I use care package.
Oh, and it wasn't hardcore.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Then why is the Care Package falling on him a big deal and more importantly, why did you unlock Nuke first?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Harrier should ALWAYS be your first killstreak unlock. Best killstreak in the game.

CUAV is good if you're a rusher in Search. I went straight for Nukes since my prestige. I'm now level 41. I've had the nuke unlocked since 23, I think. I only have 3 nukes. This is taking too long, people are shooting my stuff down too fast.

I got the Nuke Emblem in one night on my friends account already.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Harrier should ALWAYS be your first killstreak unlock. Best killstreak in the game.

CUAV is good if you're a rusher in Search. I went straight for Nukes since my prestige. I'm now level 41. I've had the nuke unlocked since 23, I think. I only have 3 nukes. This is taking too long, people are shooting my stuff down too fast.

I got the Nuke Emblem in one night on my friends account already.
Yess, I always unlock harrier first. 3/5/7 when ya reach level 10 and you get your first killstreak unlock

And wow, did you really get 10 nukes in one night? Or did he already have some nukes before you?

Chuee

Smash Hero
It was just funny because one of the guys I was playing with was gonna let it fall on him but then that one guy just goes over there and lets it fall on him.
Idk why I unlock nuke first lol. I also unlocked Emergency Airdrop (lol) & Pavelow. Probably gonna unlock harrier next.
My favorite machinima director is Whiteboy lmao. His voice is so weird.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I just carried a team to victory on Rundown. I was getting ***** at first, then started kicking ***. Got Two Pavelows and Two Cobras, although only one of each was called in. We were down like, 20 kills at a point too.

42-11.

****ing amazing.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Seananners is by far my favorite director. I've watched all of his videos countless times, he's just a boss. He also skateboards, and has a cool beard. It's love.

Top Bottom