• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
HAHA my noob slaying class is the F2000. it's one of my fav guns to use.

all of these set ups seem to work well, Boozer king, your set is entirely devoted to hiding, like ghosting other players, so I like that you have OMA to replenish bullets. Looks like pretty good to me

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
HAHA my noob slaying class is the F2000. it's one of my fav guns to use.

all of these set ups seem to work well, Boozer king, your set is entirely devoted to hiding, like ghosting other players, so I like that you have OMA to replenish bullets. Looks like pretty good to me

Getting better and better and demolition. Ground War Demolition is great but their are so many people that it can get annoying (especially on smaller stages) but it seems to work out best in getting a good killstreak.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
On ground war, If It's TDM I set my kill streaks to 5,6,7 and I usually go through those at least twice if not three times. Pretty beastly way of getting kills fast.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
On ground war, If It's TDM I set my kill streaks to 5,6,7 and I usually go through those at least twice if not three times. Pretty beastly way of getting kills fast.
I WISH I were that good...

I mean I usually end up getting ~20 kills now, but no streaks...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well, what streaks do you use, Roach?

I use UAV -> Counter UAV -> Attack Helicopter because I don't like streaks that take me out of the action. I have to call in Predator Missiles and Harriers and sit on a laptop playing AC130 or Chopper Gunner which have no real replay value and never got very good ratings.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I dislike it too, which is why my main used killstreaks are...10,000 posts? are you serious :\

wow. I forgot what I was going to say.

Something about stealth bombers

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I use Care Package, Harrier, and Attack Helicopter

I hear you get better stuff from a care package if you put your other streaks higher though

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pretty sure that's a rumor. Helicopter and Harrier are both 7, you can't have both.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
>_>

Got confused, meant Stealth Bomber
Whoa, if you say you die so much then why are you putting those high kill streaks?

I recommend UAV/Care Package/Pred Missile or UAV/Pred/Harrier

Once you start to improve, use 5/7/9 (pred/harrier/pavelow) oh, and stealth bomber sucks lol. use pave low

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
As I said, I thought you'd get better rewards from the care package if you put high killstreaks, which apparently, doesn't happen T_T

EDIT:

btw, what's CoD Black Ops?

I noticed the trailer on Xbox Live, but before downloading the trailer to waste space on my hard drive, is it like a map pack or is it an actual new game?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
As I said, I thought you'd get better rewards from the care package if you put high killstreaks, which apparently, doesn't happen T_T

EDIT:

I noticed the trailer on Xbox Live, but before downloading the trailer to waste space on my hard drive, is it like a map pack or is it an actual new game?
It's a movie of the upcoming game.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

EDIT:

it is an entirely new game, made by a diff company than infinity ward though. Who knows how it'll be, looks weird.

Fletch

Smash Master
I hear you get better stuff from a care package if you put your other streaks higher though
Nope, here are the odds.

# 14.78% - UAV
# 14.78% - Ammo
# 13.04% - Counter-UAV
# 10.43% - Sentry Gun
# 10.43% - Predator Missile
# 9.57% - Precision Airstrike
# 6.09% - Harrier Airstrike
# 6.09% - Attack Helicopter
# 4.35% - Pave Low
# 4.35% - Stealth Bomber
# 2.61% - Chopper Gunner
# 2.61% - AC-130
# 0.87% - EMP
# 0% - Care Package
# 0% - Emergency Airdrop
# 0% - Tactical Nuke

EAD Odds are a bit different, note there is no chance of EMP in an EAD.

* Ammo: 12.0%
* UAV: 12.0%
* Counter-UAV: 16.0%
* Sentry Gun: 16.0%
* Predator Missile: 14.0%
* Precision Airstrike: 10.0%
* Harrier: 5.0%
* Attack Helicopter: 5.0%
* Pave Low: 3.0%
* Stealth Bomber: 3.0%
* Chopper Gunner: 2.0%
* AC-130: 2.0%
* EMP: 0.0%
* Tactical Nuke: 0.0%
* Emergency Airdrop: 0.0%
* Care Package: 0.0%

DUB

Smash Lord
Some people always seem to pull AC-130's and Pave Lows all the time. When I use it I always get Counter-UAV's. Emergency Airdrop is where it's at if you can get like 2-3 teammates to use the 5/7/8 too.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I just use UAV/Care Package/Predator Missle since I'm terrible at getting streaks.

And I'm so stupid, lol. This whole time I thought that steadying my aim while looking through a sniper scope was done by pressing down the right stick, but it's actually the left one. >_<

Fail.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Saweet. Yeah I'll jump online, Mines Willzasarus. Roach add me up and if we're still playing just jump on and semd me a message or something

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's ok

Anyone care to play a few matches with me?

btw, F8AL, would you mind putting me in the OP for Xbox Live?

roacherman/roacherman

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hit a pretty sick 360 quickscope for the game winning kill in Search today, I'll probably upload it to youtube tomorrow.

roach, if you get a friend request from Ultimate Hyena, just know it's me.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
They started it. :bee:

roach! Stop admiring yourself in the avatar editor and get over here :mad:

If you're not on in the next ten minutes I'm leaving, roach. I don't want to wait too long.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
They started it. :bee:

roach! Stop admiring yourself in the avatar editor and get over here :mad:

If you're not on in the next ten minutes I'm leaving, roach. I don't want to wait too long.
I know hahaha, I don't blame you :)

Yeah they were some good games :p Just wish there was more of them, or more people :p or one of us did amazing. Yous tarted doing wicked when Icy came in

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I know hahaha, I don't blame you :)

Yeah they were some good games :p Just wish there was more of them, or more people :p or one of us did amazing. Yous tarted doing wicked when Icy came in
In believe I was spurred on by his apparently-twelve-year-old-sounding-but-really-isn't voice. And you were charging the wrong way on that Favela match. XD But yeah, ggs again.

Ehh... roach, lost connection with you and wasn't able to join your session, so I gave up. Sorry. :(

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
In believe I was spurred on by his apparently-twelve-year-old-sounding-but-really-isn't voice. And you were charging the wrong way on that Favela match. XD But yeah, ggs again.

Ehh... roach, lost connection with you and wasn't able to join your session, so I gave up. Sorry. :(
Hahaha I was the one with you in the window, HE's the one who ran up the hill. I think he got first blood though :\

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I just played a game where a guy modded the game and made a 10 minute nuke, made people go far back when shot, and made you turn and run faster.....

I don't know what to say other than I feel bad for the guy when they report him...

Anyways, I never got to play a match with anybody

I'm still open you know

Chuee

Smash Hero
Nah, I think my semtex was a bit more ****.
Oh, and my title and emblem are ****.

Roach are you Vertigo?
Someone on your team had scrambler lol

Top Bottom