• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Except for the fact that I started getting bored right at the end >_>

The beginning was fun though. And I still laugh when you all get worked up when there's one of you guys left and you look like you're about to die

:laugh:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm actually down for some game night my friends are being ******s lately, and I can easily avoid them for a good while.

I've never played with SWF people yet either, so I definitely need to. Last time I couldn't connect with Straked. :( but I opened my NAT so it's cool now. :)

I did my best ever in Search a few minutes ago 13-0 on Estate using M16//Holo. Pred, Harrier, Emergency Airdrop. After that I changed it to AC130.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I just sent you a friend request on the account I'm currently playing on. ?I'm gonna hop in when it'll let me.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
GGs, Cyan. Too bad just about everyone who plays ground war insists on being a douchebag. We came so close to nukes so many times, but so much gay **** happened. Campers, Noobtubes, Commando, Painkiller, etc.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
At first I was wondering who Serin was, then I saw the hamburger avi on my phone during one of the intermissions and I thought, "Ohhhhhhh..." And Tornado Aido was pikaville and Graywolf was Charizard? Cool.

ggs, guys. Should've kept my bloody Chopper Gunner on for the first few matches.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
GGs, Cyan. Too bad just about everyone who plays ground war insists on being a douchebag. We came so close to nukes so many times, but so much gay **** happened. Campers, Noobtubes, Commando, Painkiller, etc.
I know...lol. That one Terminal game where you and another guy had a nuke and I had a CG was funny. Man, this game is messed up though

Hey, do you MSN? If so, add me: stephen_thai@hotmail.com

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
At first I was wondering who Serin was, then I saw the hamburger avi on my phone during one of the intermissions and I thought, "Ohhhhhhh..." And Tornado Aido was pikaville and Graywolf was Charizard? Cool.

ggs, guys. Should've kept my bloody Chopper Gunner on for the first few matches.
You were on fire today. I was pleasantly surprised. :bee:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
360 SPAS for the game winning on Sub Base. Good stuff Icy and roach.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I went 36-26 in Domination on Scrapyard! I was using M16 w/ rds (going for holo)... and that's about the only weapon that I really used. :laugh: I was still using my 3/4/5 ks setup too.

Then I played a round on terminal where the entire other team was using Akimbo 1887's and were being generally gay. The number one guy on their team got 57-8, but I think that his "constantly shoot at super fast speeds without reloading or the bullet count going down at all" hack had something to do with it. :/

We still won though since they were playing it like team deathmatch and not domination. The score was like 200-96 or something like that. XD

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I went 36-26 in Domination on Scrapyard! I was using M16 w/ rds (going for holo)... and that's about the only weapon that I really used. :laugh: I was still using my 3/4/5 ks setup too.

Then I played a round on terminal where the entire other team was using Akimbo 1887's and were being generally gay. The number one guy on their team got 57-8, but I think that his "constantly shoot at super fast speeds without reloading or the bullet count going down at all" hack had something to do with it. :/

We still won though since they were playing it like team deathmatch and not domination. The score was like 200-96 or something like that. XD
You're suppose to play Domination like it's team deathmatch.

EDIT: I wanna play with you guys.

Fletch

Smash Master
I tried going back to the SCAR after using it exclusively before I prestiged for the first time, and it's just not anywhere near the level of the TAR/FAMAS/UMP. You should graduate on up to the big leagues.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man I'm happy

I held up a 9 kill streak :D

And I got like 35 kills due to a chopper gunner I got in my care package :D

I'm still bored though

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Top Bottom