• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Holy ****ing **** 19 Assists in one match. Riot shield with Roach and Delta on Terminal. Challenge to anyone who can get more than that.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Icy, I've gotten 21 before.

Get at me.

Also, ggs :mad:, but I dunno why you left.

Also, I realized I will be good with any gun I use. Like today, I used the TAR-21 for the first time since before I prestiged and I got like 7 AC130's tonight.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The TAR-21 is one of the top 3 guns in the game (FAMAS, TAR-21 & UMP45. No real order.) It's not really that difficult. I can usually get a chopper gunner every game with the TAR-21 if I try hard enough.

As of today, I've brought my K/D up .17 in the past two or three weeks. =)

Chaco

Never Logs In
I should start caring about my K/D. I just like to goof around to much.

Two matches in a row I got a triple kill first blood, both in Search, both RPGing.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Icy, I've gotten 21 before.

Get at me.

Also, ggs :mad:, but I dunno why you left.

Also, I realized I will be good with any gun I use. Like today, I used the TAR-21 for the first time since before I prestiged and I got like 7 AC130's tonight.
WHAT? How the **** did you get 21?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
My KD is growing a bit each day (usually .1). Its mainly because my kill count is pretty low so its not that hard to raise it. Right now, I have a KD of 0.85 but my goal is to raise it to 1.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The TAR-21 is one of the top 3 guns in the game (FAMAS, TAR-21 & UMP45. No real order.) It's not really that difficult. I can usually get a chopper gunner every game with the TAR-21 if I try hard enough.

As of today, I've brought my K/D up .17 in the past two or three weeks. =)
The FAMAS and UMP45 are NOT the among the best guns in the game.

The RPD outranges and outdamages the UMP and the FAMAS (no bias).

And then the ACR destroys the FAMAS as the FAMAS is dependant on FMJ and Stopping Power to actually kill in one burst.

WHAT? How the **** did you get 21?
Stun nade everyone you see.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
oh my god

oh my godddd

ahahaha

SnD on Favela, friend of mine is in a clutch situation. He killed 3 guys, I was last one left. He's on the 2 story after we planted. I run up behind him and instead of knifing him in the back, I run in front of him, jump off the building, spin around and get a headshot with a SPAS. Had an organism ffffff --

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The FAMAS and UMP45 are NOT the among the best guns in the game.

The RPD outranges and outdamages the UMP and the FAMAS (no bias).

And then the ACR destroys the FAMAS as the FAMAS is dependant on FMJ and Stopping Power to actually kill in one burst.
You seriously have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Guns have no range, with the exception of shotguns. If you aim at the target and shoot, you will hit them.

With Stopping Power, the RPD will kill in two shots, at any range unsilenced, 3 shots with a silencer equipped (LOL LMG silencer). It has a lot of recoil, and the grip makes it a monster. I will agree that the RPD is a good gun, I use it myself.

With Stopping power, the FAMAS will kill with the single press of a button, at any range, silenced or unsilenced. If all three shots connect, that is.

The UMP45 is an exceptional weapon. It has barely any recoil, and kills with 3 bullets at any range WITHOUT Stopping Power.

The FAMAS and the UMP are overall better weapons, plain and simple. They allow for more mobility. They raise, drop, and swap faster than the RPD, meaning that you're more likely to win more CQBs.

The RPD is good, but the fact that you even compare it to the uncontested superiority of the FAMAS or the UMP shows that your opinion truly holds no merit. I follow actual gun stats, not opinion. Feel free to use what you want, I use the best of the best.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
oh my god

oh my godddd

ahahaha

SnD on Favela, friend of mine is in a clutch situation. He killed 3 guys, I was last one left. He's on the 2 story after we planted. I run up behind him and instead of knifing him in the back, I run in front of him, jump off the building, spin around and get a headshot with a SPAS. Had an organism ffffff --
Lol organisms.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Guns have no range, with the exception of shotguns. If you aim at the target and shoot, you will hit them.

With Stopping Power, the RPD will kill in two shots, at any range unsilenced, 3 shots with a silencer equipped (LOL LMG silencer). It has a lot of recoil, and the grip makes it a monster. I will agree that the RPD is a good gun, I use it myself.

With Stopping power, the FAMAS will kill with the single press of a button, at any range, silenced or unsilenced. If all three shots connect, that is.

The UMP45 is an exceptional weapon. It has barely any recoil, and kills with 3 bullets at any range WITHOUT Stopping Power.

The FAMAS and the UMP are overall better weapons, plain and simple. They allow for more mobility. They raise, drop, and swap faster than the RPD, meaning that you're more likely to win more CQBs.

The RPD is good, but the fact that you even compare it to the uncontested superiority of the FAMAS or the UMP shows that your opinion truly holds no merit. I follow actual gun stats, not opinion. Feel free to use what you want, I use the best of the best.
****, get ***** Serin.

looooooool organisms

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

You seem like the run and gun type, but if you are going with against a team that is gonna camp the living **** out of you at every possible chance, since the game is gay like that sometimes anyways, you might want to go ahead and go with anything the ACR.

But you are right, these are just my opinions.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
When people camp, I OMA Noobtube. I hate using it, but it clears those ****ers out no problem.

I don't run and gun. I play really conservatively, moving slowly around the map, or patrolling a certain area. I play to do well and enjoy myself, And I don't understand how people can stand camping in a video game, outside of Search.

Fletch

Smash Master

Why did you get to post this before me, I was all over this one. You forgot to add that movement is at 100% with SMGs, 95% with ARs, while the LMGs hold you to 87.5%, which is a big minus. The speed of ADS is really important: .25 with the FAMAS/TAR, .2 with the UMP, while the RPD is held back at .35. Leafy pretty much addressed everything else, but I need to stress that the raise time for the RPD is 1.3 seconds, which is just a ridiculously long time, meaning secondaries are harder to use and switch to. I like LMGs, but they really are only suited for camping or long distance kills, whereas the ARs and the UMP are the best guns in the game.

IMO...
1. UMP
2. FAMAS
3. TAR-21
4. M16
5. Tough one, but I'd probably give it to ext. mags SCAR. If the attachments on the AK didn't add sway that would be here. I think HoloFAL also has a strong case for this spot.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
No love for Light Machine Guns, I see. :(

These things are the reason why I treasure SitRep Pro so much - if you can hear somebody coming and can prepare for it, the slow timing of the LMG isn't an issue, but the sheer power of it is. Yes, I know Ninja screws you over here, but at least then you can't get Commando'd in the face...

S

smash brawl player 99021

These things are the reason why I treasure SitRep Pro so much - if you can hear somebody coming and can prepare for it, the slow timing of the LMG isn't an issue, but the sheer power of it is. Yes, I know Ninja screws you over here, but at least then you can't get Commando'd in the face...
I enjoy using LMG's somewhat. I'm loving the MG4 right now, it's pretty fun to use.

And I've been on both sides of the debate about the Frenchmas and Man16, and I can honestly say I really like both. M16 seems like it has more stopping power, but the Frenchmas can hold when it comes to longer ranges.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
holy **** i got sitrep pro last night

60 claymore/c4 removals in 6 hours of dom games

also, i destroyed 2 harriers and a pavelow with a single stinger. itt was awesome.

****, favela is awesome for rushing the other team's spawn

and a little while back, i was in a tdm where we had 2 harriers about a minute in, then cgs one after the other. the game went by sooo fast, and when i looked at the scores afterward, i saw that two guys on our team went 24-0.

needless to say, i lol'd

Fletch

Smash Master
The M16 will never be better than the FAMAS despite how badly all of you want it to be, it is outclassed in every way besides reload.

Does it take a full burst with the M16 if u have stopping power to kill?
Yes

I love using the LMGs (well the RPD and the AUG at least), they just aren't better than those ARs and the UMP. The AUG is probably my most used gun as of late along with the FAL.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Why did you get to post this before me, I was all over this one. You forgot to add that movement is at 100% with SMGs, 95% with ARs, while the LMGs hold you to 87.5%, which is a big minus. The speed of ADS is really important: .25 with the FAMAS/TAR, .2 with the UMP, while the RPD is held back at .35. Leafy pretty much addressed everything else, but I need to stress that the raise time for the RPD is 1.3 seconds, which is just a ridiculously long time, meaning secondaries are harder to use and switch to. I like LMGs, but they really are only suited for camping or long distance kills, whereas the ARs and the UMP are the best guns in the game.

IMO...
1. UMP
2. FAMAS
3. TAR-21
4. M16
5. Tough one, but I'd probably give it to ext. mags SCAR. If the attachments on the AK didn't add sway that would be here. I think HoloFAL also has a strong case for this spot.
Sorry mate. My mind was elsewhere when writing this. Thank you for further solidifying my argument, although I kinda already knew.

Fletch

Smash Master
Sorry mate. My mind was elsewhere when writing this. Thank you for further solidifying my argument, although I kinda already knew.
Just felt like throwing in some numbers to reinforce your argument. I have been playing Bioshock all week, but I think I'll get some MW2 in tonight if anyone wants to play.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
^ LMGs are slow, hurr

Fletch, I agree with your list except I think TAR > FAMAS by just a bit. I just so happen to use the top 3 weapons more than any others. I'm a tier *****

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Problem with the FAMAS is, if you miss a burst or fail to kill someone with it, you have to line up your shot again. With the TAR all you have to do is drag your crosshairs over the guy and poof, tango down.

It seems fair to say that there's a greater margin of error with full-autos.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Say that to Captain MacMillan. :)

EDIT: Holy mukking ****, I actually thought MacMillan was French there. French! WHAT DA ****!!!!?
I have deducted 10 man points from your soul.

I got Stinger Cholesteral on Serin's Hair Eaters today <3

Top Bottom