• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Fletch

Smash Master

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Would you guys consider it necessary to have Stopping Power on ARs with the lower damages per bullet like the ACR? In particular I'm pointing towards the F2K, since I like it so much. It's got a high fire rate, so does that justify removing SP?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yeah Delta was destroying everyone in his path last night.

"Uh oh! Delta! WOMBO COMBO!" :laugh:

Also WOW at the Masterkey range,that's messed up.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I've been doing great today. 36-8 on Storm, and I'm dragging my K/D ratio up. 1.16 now.

24-2 on Terminal. Almost had a Nuke.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hey I'll totally play with you guys in 10 mins.

Just helping my friend clean his house before his mom gets home.

S

smash brawl player 99021

So far today I've gotten:

4 Chopper Gunners
3 EMP's
and 7 Harriers.

Where you at?

My K/D has gone up by .02 today.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
are you all ****ed? the masterkey is like a jacked up, faster spas that doesnt use up your secondary slot or need steady aim in order to ****

also, i think, but cannot confirm, that IW has done something to nerf the ******** crap that is commando...my bro reports to me that, while using it, he was killed during the lunge, meaning that it might not have invincibiity

his body then proceeded to flip 4 times and land on a roof somewhere...but thats beside the point

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

4 Chopper Gunners
3 EMP's
and 7 Harriers.

Where you at?

Huzzah?

No one cares.
Haters gonna hate.

are you all ****ed? the masterkey is like a jacked up, faster spas that doesnt need steady aim or use up your secondary slot in order to ****

also, i think, but cannot confirm, that IW has done something to nerf the ******** crap that is commando...my bro reports to me that, while using it, he was killed during the lunge

and then his body proceeded to flip 4 times and land on a roof somewhere
MasterKey is mad weak at range.

Fletch

Smash Master

4 Chopper Gunners
3 EMP's
and 7 Harriers.

Where you at?

I see this and just wonder why you're using the EMP...

also, i think, but cannot confirm, that IW has done something to nerf the ******** crap that is commando...my bro reports to me that, while using it, he was killed during the lunge, meaning that it might not have invincibiity

his body then proceeded to flip 4 times and land on a roof somewhere...but thats beside the point
Going to guess this is not true, or we would have seen some testing on it by now proving it or some kind of mention on the Twitter account like what happened with OMA. I've also not noticed a difference, and I use it quite a bit.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I think EMP's are pretty fun to get. They're easily obtainable, too. Plus I want "Starfish Prime".

Fletch

Smash Master
I think EMP's are pretty fun to get. They're easily obtainable, too. Plus I want "Starfish Prime".
I just use EAD to get challenges for all the crappy Killstreaks. Too bad I still have to use the **** Sentry Gun separately for those challenges.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I think they're pretty cool. Good if you're getting ***** by enemy Aircraft. It's good practice if you wanna go for a Nuke as well... only 10 more kills ;_________;

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
so today, i encountnered the worst MW2 time of my life. I get 10 in a row connection problems, then when that stops, I get autoaim problems. Like I'll aim at a guy, and my cursor will start moving cuz of auto-aim, when i'm trying to shoot the guy next to him. >_>

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Masterkey's damage doesnt start to drop off until after every other shotty's bullets stop getting hitmarkers...its only 'weak' because 4/6 pellets need to hit to kill (3/6 with SP), and at range the spread is generally too much to do so

what are you doing using a shotty at range anyways?
I'm using a Shotty at range because I got caught with it out and it takes longer to switch. This is why everyone using shotties as their secondaries when sniping are boned when someone sneaks up on them because of the PAINFULLY long draw time. Handguns ftw.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I'm using a Shotty at range because I got caught with it out and it takes longer to switch. This is why everyone using shotties as their secondaries when sniping are boned when someone sneaks up on them because of the PAINFULLY long draw time. Handguns ftw.
oh, i forgot to mention, the masterkey has the shortest draw/drop time of all shotties (seeing as how youve already got it out if you're using your primary

and i win more cqc battles than i lose with my sniper...and this is with an OMA sniper (which means not SoH), which i logically and statistically shouldnt even have as a class...but w/e

S

smash brawl player 99021

Nope, we all play MW2 on the PC here.

Oh, how I wish that there was some sort of list with everyones gamertags, PSNs and Steam IDs!
It's F8AL. The 2 is on the other side of the numerical keys line on your keyboard.
Holy ****, calm down. Quit *****ing, I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Look at it from his point of view. He took the time to organize a list of everyone's tags and people still come in asking if anyone else plays on x console. Text depicts no emotion and even then it doesn't look like he was angry. You sure use quite a bit of profanity for someone my age, but ah well. Lighten up, IcyDuth.

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I didn't notice there was a list of IDs in the first post amidst a sea of other bs without any indication in the thread title -_-

Top Bottom