• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Round 27 on Der Riese and it's also my new favorite zombie map. Definitely have to work on it a little more.

I'm also trying to do the Relaxing Challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTyPM7mUj2o

Play Five with three randoms. You can't get downed or get any kills. I got to round five yesterday attempting it but that was pretty bad.
Der riese is a great map.I still prefer Kino though.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Okay I will attempt to rank the zombie maps from my favorite to least favorite with some reasoning involved.

1. Der Riese - Just a really fun map. Has a wonderful feel to it. Not too simple, but not too complicated. All around fun.

2. Ascension - Wide open space and more great fun to be had. Monkey rounds are dumb, but whatever. Doesn't hinder this great map too much.

3. Moon - Another awesome zombie map. Wide areas and unique with it's zero gravity etc. I'm just not a fan of how complicated it got. the whole excavator thing is so silly with the hacker and such. Just the idea that you can be stuck on one side of the map with literally no way to escape is a bit much. Overall an awesome map.

4. Nach der Untoten - Smallest and probably hardest zombie map. But there's something great about how simple it is. You don't have to worry about point conservation and when you can buy Jug and other things. Just straightforward knocking out rounds.

5. Shangri La - This map's ****ing hard. but I really like it. Nice colors, but can be annoying at times.

5. Kino Der Toten - My first zombie map I ever played. And it was a great beginner's map. Big full circles and a straightforward layout. A great way to introduce someone to zombies. A bit bland now that I think about it, but fun nonetheless.

6. Call of the Dead - Probably one of the more controversial maps out there. I seem to like it more than most. the real turn off is George Romero. The narrow spaces don't bother me. Overall i actually found it to be a fairly easy map.

7. Verruckt/Shi no Numa - Honestly have not played these much at all but neither impressed me too much. I'd probably give Shi no Numa a slight edge on verruckt. verruckt I admit is pretty damn hard.

8. Five - Five blows.

9. Dead Ops Arcade - LOL

I think that's all of them. I love all the zombie maps to be honest. Except DOA. I even like five a little bit.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I enjoy playing with randoms actually. the only thing that frustrates me is when they stay with me. Like I enjoy running solo in a big room or something. So I hate when they **** me over.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Most randoms are awful and don't communicate.

Who's up for some Express tomfoolery?

Grandeza

Smash Master
Negative :[ My time on xbox during the week has shrunk to almost zero. So you'll be seeing a lot less of me despite how fun it was playing Verruckt with you guys.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I've really been having fun on Der Riese lately. On two person Der Riese what I usually do is have one person circling in the Thompson room and one person circling in the teleporter near the power. works out great and I've done it up to 30 and I had to leave. Such a good map.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Rounds 30+ are crazy as all hell on Der Riese. Managed to get to 34 with myself and two of my friends and we ran out of ammo at least three or four times a round. We basically spent all of our points hitting the teleporters to stay alive. Very stressful situation when ammo is gone.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeah I got to 32 yesterday. My friend got downed and I threw a monkey but it either didn't work or they downed me before the monkey actually activated. Ammo was actually never an issue though. We just bought STG or Thompson off the wall the whole game.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The 30's aren't too bad, things just get incredibly inconsistent at about 38 or 40. Teleporters won't work and we'll scramble to survive, monkeys don't register, and someone will get randomly zapped and lose Jug.

The number one cause of death when Badger and I play, real life obligations. He gets tempted by Big Macs and gets downed on a daily basis.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
The 30's aren't too bad, things just get incredibly inconsistent at about 38 or 40. Teleporters won't work and we'll scramble to survive, monkeys don't register, and someone will get randomly zapped and lose Jug.

The number one cause of death when Badger and I play, real life obligations. He gets tempted by Big Macs and gets downed on a daily basis.
Big macs aren't good <.<

I get distracted by videos most of the time

Top Bottom