• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Player1 with dat tomahawk feature

I'm surprised that was the bankshot people had to do. Imo it's a lot easier than the one you got into before :/

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'm guessing a lot of the clips that make it are going to just be spots that vikstar/grizz have made videos for..........

Whoever makes the videos with bankahawk spots for SnD or w/e, idk who it is :/

Player-1

Smash Legend
Was playing with this guy who I out tomahawked twice and then i got a message after the game before he checked my combat record saying something along the lines of "Man you ****ing suck with tomahawks I beat I have way more tomahawks than you AND a better ratio with them you're terrible blah blah" and then 10 seconds later I get another message saying "Holy **** dude 22,000 tomahawks. I'm sorry I shouldn't have called you out like that and you have a better ratio than me, nevermind you're good with them" then he sent me a friend request then asked me to join his tomahawk clan and be on gamebattles with them and basically turned into my fanboy =p. Btw he had like 4900ish and 24000ish thrown so I had like 4-5 times more kills with them and had like a +2 more hit ratio with them than he did.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Had my best game of Blops today! Went 46-4 domination on Cracked. The enemy team was pretty bad who kept on trying to come up into the red room next to 'B'.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i got two kills earlier where i would be (very irresponsibly) throwing a c4 straight at some guy and he explodes after accidentally shooting it mid air while trying to shoot me.

/random

Grandeza

Smash Master
Round 30 on Moon. Shoutout to almost all SWF people on my friends list for showing up as the Astronaut at some point.

Off the top of my head there was:

Odin
Hot Arms
Snack
Alex
Prime

Actually major shout out to Odin for showing up twice as Bad Wolf Odin and JustHerpaDerpin.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Call of Duty: Black Ops' Rezurrection DLC hitting PC and PS3 next week

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/12/call-of-duty-black-ops-rezurrection-dlc-hitting-pc-and-ps3-nex/

Activision has announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection DLC pack, which adds five Zombie maps to the game (including the entirely ridiculous Moon stage), will arrive on PC and PS3 Thursday, September 22.

You'll be able to grab the pack and its constituent Zombie-slaying grounds for $14.99. Activision's also distributing double experience during the immediately following weekend, September 23 - 25, on the off chance that you haven't Prestiged like, a billion times by now.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Last night I went to one of my school buildings and right as I walked in 100 ppl started to growl and chase me down the hallway. Apparently my school has a zombie club that I didn't know about.

Moral of the story: I realized I need to play more zombies so I can be ready for an apocalypse

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Last night I went to one of my school buildings and right as I walked in 100 ppl started to growl and chase me down the hallway. Apparently my school has a zombie club that I didn't know about.

Moral of the story: I realized I need to play more zombies so I can be ready for an apocalypse

:phone:
Mother ****er, I was BORN to fight the zombie apocalypse.

You're going to the wrong school.

But also the right one.

But also the wrong one. :glare:

Should have enrolled in ODIN's Zombie Slaying 101 classes.

Class not applicable toward CoD Zombie Slaying.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, there was an update two days ago for all platforms:

9/13/2011
(Title Update 13)
• Security Updates.
• Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
• Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match. :urg:
• Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
• Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
• Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Pretty sure dashboarding still works. I was unaware that your win streak would still continue if you quit during a pub game.

Top Bottom