• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If only my copy wasn't broken in half.
Pics or it didn't happen. Upload them to your Facebook. :awesome:

I can blame Treyarch.For this and for the lose of my sanity
I'm almost on the edge of insanity when I play Black ops.

Its not their fault its the community's fault. CoD may possibly have one of the worst communities ever.
Agreed, Halo's community is pretty bad too cause I remember when people would betray me for the banshee, rocket launcher or anything else.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Just got round 30 on Five after 2 to 3 hours of playing with a friend with a score of 147k. Pretty good(I expected us to horribly fail). got downed cause of death machine stupidity.

But then I went to check the leaderboards.

Turns out, it wasn't enough for Treyarch to freeze my round on Call of the Dead at 11 after I got to 34. then they froze me at 25 even though I got to 35 on Ascension. both those things were pretty annoying. but now I'm frozen on 24 for Five. And I'm willing to bet I'm frozen on 26 on Kino but I'll have to figure that out another time.

Anyways, Zombies is one of my favorite things to do in CoD and the fact that a lot of my high scores are frozen really takes away from the fun. I mean how hard could it be for Treyarch to fix this.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Now play with me moar.
I'm down for that. I'm just so pissed about the score freezing.

So my current to-do list:

Round 30 on Kino
Round 30 on Shangri La
Round 30 on Verruckt
Round 30 on Nacht

I think I can do Kino and nacht without a ridiculous amount of difficulty. Shangri La and Verruckt may just be a lost cause though. After those four I'll have hit 30s on every map which would make me so happy, frozen or not.

Grandeza

Smash Master
How long does it usually take to go to 30

:phone:
Well, here's the thing. When I play Zombies with the guy I usually play with, we go for score and rounds. Meaning, we rarely use mystery box weapons to kill zombies. instead, we buy guns off the wall to get the maximum amount of points per zombie. this, of course, makes the rounds go much slower than it would most people who simply go for rounds.

It also depends on the map. It took my friend and I about 3 hours to get to 30 yesterday on Five. About 30 minutes of that was my friend being afk and me watching a crawler. We both used MP5K the entire game so yeah.

On Ascension it took about 4 hours to get to 30.

If we used box weapons like ARs and LMGs and traps we could probably get to 30 in about an hour and a half to two hours. But every round takes longer and longer since zombies get stronger and stronger. And it's a bit faster if you play with two players and not three or four. Three or four takes a lot longer and it generally doesn't go as well.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I got to round 40 in Kino! <3

Now I'm learning stretegy for Call of the Dead and Shangri La so I can make it to the later rounds.

Buffy <3

Grandeza

Smash Master
I got to round 40 in Kino! <3

Now I'm learning stretegy for Call of the Dead and Shangri La so I can make it to the later rounds.

Buffy <3
Solo or doubles? If you had two people Id be curious to know your Kino strategy.

CotD isn't hard. One guy circles outside lighthouse with George. Other guy circles on the first floor of the lighthouse.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I had a partner for Kino.

Basically just ran around in a circle by opening all the doors on the right side, which leads to the Speed Cola.

Used traps for the later rounds to kill zombies. Had a pack-a-punched ray gun and a deployable. My partner had a pack-a-punched thundergun and some other gun...

Used the teleporter when necessary.

Idk it's just basic strategy for that stage...

Grandeza

Smash Master
Snack I know I said I'd be on tonight at 9 but i completely forgot about a family thing I have tonight so I will try to be on xbox when I said but it's more than likely I won't be on tonight. My apologies D:

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm really enjoying the new "Halloween playlists" that Treyarch has implemented into Black Ops. Basically, this affects all the playlists and just litters the map with ghosts.

I heard they've been planning this for quite a while, since last November if memory serves correctly. :cool:

Matt07

Smash Master
Hahaha, nice F8AL.

I just hit 14th Prestige, now I gotta earn the money for gold camo. Can't wait to see it on my M16 lol.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Inside jokes are inside.

I haven't touched this game in months. Anything new?

Top Bottom