• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I dun whats funnier.
The fact that he said brawl/that he put blops on it/ or that he didn't put any of the other cods on it. Haha you silly troll

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So I tried uploading a clip I had in BLopS CTF. Or at least, how O D I N plays CTF.

Step 1) Grab enemy flag.

Step 2) Hear that enemy has stolen your flag.

Step 3) Find that mother ****er and shank his ***. (Note: Enemy was halfway back to his base)

Step 4) THEN you capture the flag that you are still carrying like a boss.

Step 5) ?????

Step 6) PROFIT.

:cool:

Grandeza

Smash Master
I still love Black Ops. Zombies remains great fun and the Express mode generally ensures I'll have a relatively fun time. Got a quad feed with the M60 the other day and a triple kill cam with the famas.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I realize that, I'm merely stating with MW3 coming out and people discussing flaws with it already, it makes me realize how good this game really is.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
This game was awful.The community butt ****** it so hard.
Ghost and second chance completely ruined the game.Even without ghost the game is soooo slow.
Also the hit detection,etc

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
This game was awful.The community butt ****** it so hard.
Ghost and second chance completely ruined the game.Even without ghost the game is soooo slow.
Also the hit detection,etc
I figured it'd be nice if I played Black Ops one more time before MW3 hits store shelves. I got wanted pro'd so many times today and there are so many ghost corner campers with their RDS Famases. :awesome:

I also love carrying my team in Domination cause they don't know how to capture flags!

Too bad I can't enjoy this game one last day before MW3 comes out. I have an exam tomorrow :(
You're not missing much.

Snack your goal should be to stop being such a bad kid.
lol.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Seems that this is dead now? :( Would it prove futile to ask if anyone is on to play? I'm at my friend's place on his PS3.
:pinkiepie:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
That clip on crisis and those jump tomahawks.
Diveahawks my good sir. Diveahawks.

Thanks everyone. I didn't realize it wasn't as clear as I thought it would be but that's probably because of the different settings or w/e that all of the different clips were recorded at over time. I'm still fine with it though.

Making it was still annoying though. I had to restart once because the project file got messed up and I still don't know why. I didn't lose all of the work I had, it was just unrenderable/watchable in the state it was so I had to put all of the clips into a new project again and render it in parts. :/

Top Bottom