• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Not everyone uses the same posts per page so you can't just say it's 4 back.

You're so lazy! :mad:
I actually went looking for his post, It was only four pages back. 40PPP or GTFO :D

Those of you not using 40PPP, SWITCH.

The tournament won't be done all at once. I will post match-ups and rules and such, and once you find your match up, you talk to your opponent about the time and date in which you want to finish your match. You will have 3-4 days inbetween matches, so you don't have to worry about making time.

ALSO, this will act as the participant list, and the rules are below. Feel free to tell me to change the rules here and there, because I don't know what you guys would prefer in terms of points and time.

Team SWF Black Ops 1v1 Tournament
-
Participants
Master Xanthan
SnackAttack
IcyDeath
:angry:
Grandeza
Sentinel
Hot armS
Player-1
SwampertTheGreat
GwJumpman
O D I N

Rules
-All matches will be played on a random map chosen from a pool of maps deemed appropriate, unless both players agree on a map-
-Second Chance, Warlord, equipment, and underslung grenade launchers are banned from use-
-Matches will be played to 20 kills with a time limit of 15 minutes; Matches in the Semi-finals and finals will have a higher time and kill limit.-
-Radar will always be off-
-No killstreaks-​

Maps
Summit
Nuketown
Firing range
Radiation

Matchups/Wins/Losses
You're welcome, *****es.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I've been using 40PPP for years, it's the master race. :mad:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh? Well, I guess I could do it. I'll prolly just lose round one anyways, lol. 1v1's aren't really all that fun imo, but they kill time. Plus, winners can earn bragging rights.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Serin, you will play SwampertTheGreat.
Tell me the results by late friday/early saturday so I can have the brackets up ASAP.
Also, if you guys could, please PM me results. Its hard to keep them organized without an OP.

Player-1

Smash Legend
People were raging at me saying I need two tomahawks to get kills and then I told them to look at my tomahawk kills and how many I've thrown and figure out the ratio and then one of them was like "damn that's a lot of kills" and they both stopped talking after that. BTW, I have about 14,700 kills with tomahawks and like 57,000ish thrown which is like more or less a 1:4 hit ratio with them :3

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hot_arms, we said 8:30 right? I could've sworn it was for 8:30.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
alright ill actually just make room in my fileshare, so anyone who has me added can have it too if they want

too bad leafy plays on the ps3 because I am GODLIKE at sharpshooter

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
alright ill actually just make room in my fileshare, so anyone who has me added can have it too if they want

too bad leafy plays on the ps3 because I am GODLIKE at sharpshooter
Thanks, do you have all of them on your fileshare?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Guys, forget about your previous matches because F8AL has given me the go to create a thread for this 1v1 tournament in the Lighthouse.
Thanks F8AL.
For your new matchups, your random maps, and a new ruleset, see the thread which will be up in a few.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry for being off topic... but F8AL... Your avatar...

NOOOOOOO!
Oh God no you really did do this

:mad: I despise you for doing this to F8AL ****ing ponyphiles

Hating ponies is so mainstream.

Guys, forget about your previous matches because F8AL has given me the go to create a thread for this 1v1 tournament in the Lighthouse.
Thanks F8AL.
For your new matchups, your random maps, and a new ruleset, see the thread which will be up in a few.
This means our matches today were for nothing?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yes, sorry, but I want to incorporate a counterpick system and different time and kill rules.
Sorry, but at least you got some practice, right?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We used the counterpick system, he chose Summit again. I'm fine with playing again, but these maps are just way too big for 2 people.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Hating ponies is so mainstream.
I'm not hating this smut because it's new or anything, but because I legitimately despise it to the point where I want it's creator to die and because I have no idea why people could possibly like this ****fest of a show. All the character's personalities are deplorable, the plots make me feel like I'm 5, the actual atmosphere of the show pisses me off, and much much more

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm not hating this smut because it's new or anything, but because I legitimately despise it to the point where I want it's creator to die and because I have no idea why people could possibly like this ****fest of a show. All the character's personalities are deplorable, the plots make me feel like I'm 5, the actual atmosphere of the show pisses me off, and much much more
Maybe this is why nobody likes you. You talk about how you want people to die which is really unnecessary.

Anyway, good games Hot_arms.

1v1's scare the **** out of me when I don't hear enemy footsteps. :(

Someone's going on my ignore list, this is getting old..

Warning: Anyone else that has a username starting with F might get put on there too.
join the ranks of Fuelbi and Fletch.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
What amazes me about you is that you go out of your way just to piss people off.The only reason you did what you did in the 1V1 was to make Wretched angry which you told me.

Anyway when is a good time for you Jumpman?I'll be on around 5:00 P.M tomorrow and early Saturday morning.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
What amazes me about you is that you go out of your way just to piss people off.The only reason you did what you did in the 1V1 was to make Wretched angry which you told me.

Anyway when is a good time for you Jumpman?I'll be on around 5:00 P.M tomorrow and early Saturday morning.
What can you say, I honestly find it pretty funny

S

smash brawl player 99021

Welp, so long NC. Vacation time! :cool:

later gents. be back in like...10 days

Top Bottom