• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I hate you.
That's fair.

1) I don't know how CoD really plays on Wii.

2) You'll find no/few Wii supporters here.

3) ???

4) PROFIT!

The best advice I can give is find a gun you like, and go with it. I doubt this change would have been made for Wii, but I'm assuming the damage would be the same for all guns across all platforms.

The weapons of choice are either FAMAS/AUG/Galil/Commando/ one of the AK's.

Attachments can be a RDS or Dual Mags if the irons are good (I prefer dual mags/extendoes).

You can tryhard it up with ghost, but I like other perks. SoH is good, but Warlord is also good if you want dual mags and RDS or suppresor. Hacker and Marathon are my favorite green perks.

If and when you can, try getting to a better system for CoD. I can't imagine any of the controllers being any good for CoD.

Also, HIDING has one D.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Okay, let me just say FACTS to convince you.
You can get a YEARS SUBSCRIPTION for 30$ if you call their live service and sweettalk the women.
(I have done it three times).
(Most of these users can vouch for my sexy voice).
(I sound like a spaniard).
(parentheses).

But anyways, on the basis of price, the xbox is cheaper, and paying for a better experience online is worth it, because you're paying less for the initial xbox and a year's subscription TOTAL.

That is unarguable.
Xbox is better for other reasons but this is neither the place nor the time. I have both, I would know.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Okay, let me just say FACTS to convince you.
You can get a YEARS SUBSCRIPTION for 30$ if you call their live service and sweettalk the women.
(I have done it three times).
(Most of these users can vouch for my sexy voice).
(I sound like a spaniard).
(parentheses).

But anyways, on the basis of price, the xbox is cheaper, and paying for a better experience online is worth it, because you're paying less for the initial xbox and a year's subscription TOTAL.

That is unarguable.
Xbox is better for other reasons but this is neither the place nor the time. I have both, I would know.
Less susceptible to hackers in theory, as well. Look at MW2. :-/

Fletch

Smash Master
*shrugs* I've always liked online better on my ps3, I stil don't understand why you have to pay for the same thing on 360.

Anyways, it is a stupid debate, they both basically have the same games anyways, so I never really understand the stupid fanboyism. I just buy games for my PS3 over my 360s because the controllers are better, native wireless, bluetooth, bluray, and the exclusives are better and I was sick of paying for online. Whatever floats your boat though.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
*shrugs* I've always liked online better on my ps3, I stil don't understand why you have to pay for the same thing on 360.

Anyways, it is a stupid debate, they both basically have the same games anyways, so I never really understand the stupid fanboyism. I just buy games for my PS3 over my 360s because the controllers are better, native wireless, bluetooth, bluray, and the exclusives are better and I was sick of paying for online. Whatever floats your boat though.
Does not compute. Anyways, it's well known that Black Ops is best on the 360. I've heard a lot of complaints from PS3/PC owners of the game that Treyarch doesn't care about them.

And good games today O D I N, P-1 and Master Xanthan!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
F8AL is right, this game in particular, plays a lot better on the 360 than the PS3. I'd assume that the PS3 would be a lot easier to code for by now, but I guess not. Oh well, it's not like I really play this game anymore anyways, and all the games I'm getting into recently play perfectly, as any game should.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol I have 2 360s and didn't even know what Party Chat was til someone mentioned it in this thread about it being banned in SnD. That said, I don't see why it really applies to Zombies anyways.

The reason I get bored in Solo Zombies is because I play a very slow game. I camp like no other and basically take zero risk, just like how I play in multiplayer haha. I kind of need a rogue to keep things interesting.
If you have party chat, you can at least talk to friends while playing. Makes things a lot more interesting.

@Grandeza - Well there lies your problem, there are no good non-HD cards. Just get a Dazzle if you'd like something cheap, a PVR if you want the best.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Alright I guess I'll get a Dazzle =\

Changed my gamertag to Create Infinity. Just so those who have me added know and it'd be nice if the OP could be changed. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience :[

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
noooooo I missed out on fun stuff D:
Yes, yes you did. We won every game we played this afternoon. In Domination, most of the time, we were 3 capping them and most of 'em pretty negative. :bee:

Alright I guess I'll get a Dazzle =\

Changed my gamertag to Create Infinity. Just so those who have me added know and it'd be nice if the OP could be changed. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience :[
It's been changed in the OP.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The only problem with Team SWF is that we're just too good. The enemy barely got any air support. :mad: (This is bad for me since I'm so close to getting ghost pro. (27/30 air support shot down.))

I'll probably be online tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to play.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Hey F8AL, I'm gonna be in Chicago until Monday, but wanna play a few matches when I get back? We're playing the St Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday, it's gonna be wawesome :awesome:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
The only problem with Team SWF is that we're just too good. The enemy barely got any air support. :mad: (This is bad for me since I'm so close to getting ghost pro. (27/30 air support shot down.))

I'll probably be online tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to play.
If you want enemies to get air support, just play some games with randoms, or free for all. There are so many spy planes called in during free for all.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey F8AL, I'm gonna be in Chicago until Monday, but wanna play a few matches when I get back? We're playing the St Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday, it's gonna be wawesome :awesome:
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, I live near Chicago, ish.

Secondly, name of your band, mate?

Off topic edit: I have pokemon white. :3

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
tbh, if I was as good as him and know that I'll win anyway (hes on what a 300 win streak after all) I'd extend the match to get more kills

I've played demo with team SWF before and we did exactly that lol

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
tbh, if I was as good as him and know that I'll win anyway (hes on what a 300 win streak after all) I'd extend the match to get more kills

That's!!!! ................................. True. > >

Still, if there's an objective, I'm gonna TRY to go for it.

I can't be held responsible for who gets in my way though. ;) Or happens to be next to him if he's not near the objective.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Pff, only Twelve? Full day bus trip to Disney on then 16th for Band, we out.
You never play
Play
Play mw2 with me pleaaase.

Yeah, you should actually try to go for the objective instead of kill whoring.
I can't blame leafy for killwhoring if the other team enables it, but if NOBODY on the team is going for the objective, that's the point where you stop killwhoring.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

I have some respect for my opponents.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I don't play to have people respect me, unless it's serious. I always know when or when not to play the objective. Actually, most of my demolition games last somewhere between 4-7 minutes, and nothing more, while that match was about 15 minutes. Getting four Gunships in a game is pretty fun, even if they get shot down.

The reason I can hold a winstreak that high is that I'm more than capable of playing an objective. It's not all 100+ kill games, it's just something fun to do every now and then. And it's not like I'm not playing the objective, I'd call it "strategically postponing the objective". I had one plant and one defuse that game.

Lobos

Smash Master
Does not compute. Anyways, it's well known that Black Ops is best on the 360. I've heard a lot of complaints from PS3/PC owners of the game that Treyarch doesn't care about them.

And good games today O D I N, P-1 and Master Xanthan!
Yeah because ps3 players didn't get the map pack until a month later......other than that different system, same ****

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah because ps3 players didn't get the map pack until a month later......other than that different system, same ****
Cool story bro.

I gotta check my recent games, but I think the most kills I've had in a game are 40-60 something.

But remember how I play folks. Imma cut you. Or throw hawks at you.
You're too good at knifing, you gonna be on in an hour?

Top Bottom