• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

wakka444

Smash Ace
Good news boys. Move got postponed till a bit after Genesis, so I'll be making finals and possibly more events. I'm totally going down to Genesis with MI. Hit me up boys. ;3
good to hear blood! youre too much fun to hangout and talk with not to have around even if it was only that tiny bit xD

RipN

Smash Apprentice
So does anybody else think that this tournament should be labeled as "The Tournament You Should Have Gone To"? Because I think it should be. Great talent, everybody believes it was ran well, food was THERE, great number of set ups... ((Happy Face))

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lmao smash

your new avatar is tooooo good man
ha, I just noticed that. I agree.

Glad that Smash64 finally re-realized his true calling :p

So does anybody else think that this tournament should be labeled as "The Tournament You Should Have Gone To"? Because I think it should be. Great talent, everybody believes it was ran well, food was THERE, great number of set ups... ((Happy Face))
Yeah.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Mister Eric7 - Are you the mister eric from COT4? There are so many misters that end with an E. very confusing.
Negative. Well, hopefully when my R.O.B. is good enough, there won't be anymore confusion :3 beepbeep!

--Mister Eric

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm just wondering why Mr.E and Mister Eric both main ROB.

Seriously, what are the chances?

Just like that Donkey Kong guy named "daisho"

...wait, never mind.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Also, I used Marth during tourney bracket matches, I only switched back to Snake when I lost 1 round vs Bowyer and 1st round vs Anther. And Snake in pools. Can I have Marth/Snake in the results?

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
13. Overswarm :metaknight: - I hate you SO MUCH. You just HAD to pick a pokemon that would take off 8 of 9 stocks. So depressing. I'll get my revence next time :D

73: Clowsui - Finally met you, after all this time. 'Twas fun using you as a pokemon. We'll get OS next time!
Not gonna happen ;)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Also, I used Marth during tourney bracket matches, I only switched back to Snake when I lost 1 round vs Bowyer and 1st round vs Anther. And Snake in pools. Can I have Marth/Snake in the results?
You beat Judge with Marth? ****.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
really wish i could have stayed longer even though i didn't make it to brackets. i would have played more friendlies with more people. i would have gotten my butt handed to me but i'm used to that already. :V

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Its Michigan smash, baby :D

Its pretty much all the people who travel OoS and rep MI in tons of tourneys. Ding doesn't go OoS very often. Actually, isn't this the first OoS tourney he's been at?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

Its pretty much all the people who travel OoS and rep MI in tons of tourneys. Ding doesn't go OoS very often. Actually, isn't this the first OoS tourney he's been at?
haha, yeah... **** good 1st showing too!

LOL bowyer your sig *****, but why no hateoni_ =(

its ok our crew will **** yours

Ankoku made it! It's sweet yo!... and no... :)

Count

Smash Champion
Yeah I totally need one of those sigs except for Indiana! Oh wait it would only have like me asidoh, bloodhawk, tbb, and renegade on it. And I don't really live close to any of them. What I would give to be able to play with you guys on a regular basis!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so, looking at the WHOBO results, I'd have to say this tourney was cooler. Lain should have come here IMO

Who had the recording setup that was on the TV closest to the food-selling place? Any chance you have an estimate for when videos will be up?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
oh bowyer I like ur siggy =P lol
LOL bowyer your sig *****, but why no hateoni_ =(
Ankoku made it! It's sweet yo!... and no... :)
Yeah I totally need one of those sigs except for Indiana!
michigan smash sig is amazing
hell yea it is :)
Wow, thanks for the positive response guys! Was totally just a spur of the moment thing when I called up Panda and was like "give me some MI names in alphabetical order" lol

Framerate

Smash Lord
Who had the recording setup that was on the TV closest to the food-selling place? Any chance you have an estimate for when videos will be up?
TheKiest. He's pretty good at posting things promptly, I'm sure he's already started on organizing the videos. He'll probably make a post soon, when he isn't busy destroying my settlements. Love sheep, gotta have sheep.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
TheKiest. He's pretty good at posting things promptly, I'm sure he's already started on organizing the videos. He'll probably make a post soon, when he isn't busy destroying my settlements. Love sheep, gotta have sheep.
hopefully there's some good footage of pool 6, round 1 :laugh:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Lain and Judge are not in alphabetical order. :embarrass
LOL

Dude, not my fault

(5:47:21 PM) SamuraiPanda: In alphabetical order:
Anther Bowyer Lain Judge NoJ Omniswell Rofa SamuraiPanda

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
SamuraiPanda: me engrish skilz r tooo goodz
quoted for tasty goodness.

also, anyone who had stations 15-18 has a match of me vs Xisin (olimar vs marth) that i would love to grab from you, i do believe it was bufu (fromundahman [sp?]). it was the back right tv behind that pillar closest to the TO and it was either a 16 or 18.

also, kiest is very fast with vids, he makes me happy.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm glad I;m considered fast with vids...

Sadly I haven't started them yet :( but I'll get a good chance Weds to post them. I'm not sure how many were actually recorded since I wasn't there for the most part.

Also, what did people think of having the name tags?
And for the record... I like dressing up for Tournaments I run.

Shout outs:
Omni - Hate: Grats on winning. Now I don't feel as bad almost being 3(6?) stocked by you guys first round.

Ebony Ivory : Keep it. Good Games. Learn that Rainbow Cruise fight.

Chaotic Crisis: **** DK..... we should have won that second match... Excellent comeback.

Wigglio: Wiggly, wiggly, wiggly, wiggly, wiggly.... Bees

(BTW, I was teamed with Jokey as Team 'Bunker Rush')

1. Ally - Grats on winnign the tourne. Maybe next time I need to call immigration police and get you deported before you beat all of us and steal our money, heh. Great job.

2. Anther - All I gotta say is that you have created a rodent problem with Shugo. Great Pikachu and grats for second.

3. Judge - Excellent Metaknight. I only got to see you play against POPS and it was extreme.

4. CapEm - Only 4th. Come on!

5. AlphaZealot - Didn't get to talk to you that much this time. Grats on 5th.

5. Xisin - I like seeing people stick to Marth when MK seems like the easier and better choice. Good stuff.

7. Omniswell - I had thought you were a MK player from doubles.... but wow. Great D3. (I don't really care for ICs.... so sorry no credit there, heh)

7. Shugo - You can run, you can fly, you can reach the other side of the rainbow.... Sonic Boom! I was glad I got to play against you in pools.

9. SamuraiPanda - Sorry Panda, I didn't get to see you in action this time. Grats on 9th out of 100 though.

9. Ook - I sadly called the clap trap death at the end.... Great DK!

9. Bowyer and 9. hateoni - I honestly don't recall seeing you play or meeting you. Glad you made it to strengthen the competition.

13. Renegade - I like Ike. He's gonna be my secondary now. Maybe I'll ditto you in the future to get tips....

13. Toph - Nice G&W... although you knocked POPS out of the tourne... Great match too.

13. Overswarm - I recommend either A: buying some crazy sound-blocking ear phones with money you have won in tournes... Or become the poeple's hero in a world full of meta-knights (aka go back to ROB). Both options could work too, heh. Always great to see you in action. I should be making the thread for the next event soon.

13. Ripple - Another nice DK... I hope I don't have you and Ook mixed up... if so sorry.

17: MachinegunNorm - I didn't get a chance yo meet you, though your name is sweet.

17: Quivo - I have NO IDEA what you even did/didn't do this event. Sorry I missed your matches. See ya at the next one.

17: Pops - Pure Evil..... Still think NESS agaisnt G&W would have thrown him off. Maybe stick with a main next time?!

17: Chewy - Them crazy ICs... I gotta learn that match up. Thanks for letting me know this the hard way.

17: Rowan - I was wondering who the peach player was. It's awesome to see rare characters show up.

17: Tactical - Great Lucario.

17: Count - I think I saw your Diddy once, resembled AZs pretty well. Keep it up!

17: Lou - "I don't do well in singles." I think you mentioned that at the Nope's tourne or WaBI. Is 17th good enough? lolz. I hope I can play you again next time.

25: Nope - Not sure what happened Nope. I thought you were going to be where Capem was. Thanks for hosting a great event! See ya at the next one.

25: Infern - Like I said with Renegade, I like Ike. I liked your Ike at LLS and here too. Keep it up!

25: Y.B.M - Kirby mains rules the world. So do people who use nunchuk controllers. So do people that look like Will Smith. Maybe I'll get a rematch next time. Keep improving like you always have!

25: Fizzle - Nice lucario. He still gives me problems, I just have to learn how to kill them better....

25: Smash64 - Nice Snake as always, and nice Smash64 games (I watched, not played) Also POPS used Falcon in one of the pool matches and won.

25: Needle of Juntah, Bloodhawk, Rofa - Again sorry I didn't get a good chance to see you guys play. Hope you had fun.

33: Cake - Your Diddy is always fun to watch. Keep on improving!

33: Asdioh - To answer your questions, yes I main Kirby. I have the vids at the station closest to the Food. Thanks for the Kirby dittos and Falcon dittos. Till we meet again!

33: Champ - No comment.

33: Crunch - Excellent Wario, grats on making it to the brackets!

33: King Chaos - I really really really wished I could have seen your Samus in action. Keep it up!

33: Ithrowthings - Hopefully you learned something form Shugo so that "one particular" match never happens again. I also sent the replay to that email address.

33: Tyr - Great Lucas. I may or may not get nightmares from watching Lucas' do those things..

33: Hilt - Fun matches. I haven't played a really good Olimar in awhile.

33: ArgentStew - Excellent Lucario as always.

33: djiskabibble, 1der, Z - You guys sadly go into the "I don't recall you, but wished I did catergory".

33: Cr4sh - If we only had a texture hack to make Luigi look like Ryu or Ken... And if he could do a Shoru Reppa. Great Friendlies at the beginning.

33: Mr.E - Beep Beep? Oh wait.... Wrong one. Good stuff.

33: Sliq - Good ole Koopa... er uh Bowser. Hope to see ya at the next one.

33: TheMann - Another greta Luigi. You should follow Cr4sh's example with yelling Shoruken!

37: Mister Eric7 - Beep Beep?

37: Framerate - You need a moonstone to eveolve your Jigglypuff into Kirby. Use both! Great Weekend.

49: 1der (Wasn't this player in 33rd too?)

49: Paranormal Sin - When I first read your post about my voice it reminded me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2BzLf2jwIM
Always fun seeing people I know. See ya at the next one!

49: Nicalobe - Good Ole Yoshi.

49: Fonz - I like your Wolf. Its a nice added character to your roaster. See ya at the next one!

61: Metaflare - You might have to meet the one known as "LeeR". He may give you a match of epic proportions. (Smash and in trash talk)

61: Jokey665 - I think you didn't use your face enough.

61: pkfire - Good luck in Texas. I prolly won't see you at the next one you'll be at.

61: Nano - You have taught me how to fit Pits... I just learned it way too late, heh. Good macthes.

73: Katon - The rivalry continues! I'll see ya at your tourne in May.

85: Mike B - I hope you enjoyed your first tourne and learned a lot! Keep up the Jigglypuff!

85: Wakka - I need to play your Bowser. That is all.

85: King Yoshi - Bad day? Or too good competition (like in my pool...) See ya at the next one.

85: TheFanFan - I hope you had fun at this one, the smaller tournes are usually more friendly to people just entering the tourney scene. Try to go to those and get better!. Good Marth.

85: The Kiest - There is no Space in between The and Kiest. Also I need to short hop more and use bairs more with every character I like. I have also decided to remove MK from my top 3 characters. Never again MK... in smash anyway.

RipN + other Hosts: This tourne and the last one (Nope's Monthly) have taught me some very important things to have in a tourne. I am goign to try to top this at the next Athens one. THough it will be extremely hard to do since this one was amazing. TO fight next time?

This is a lot of shoutouts....

Good Games to all and to all a good night!

Top Bottom