• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

smash64

Smash Champion
1. Ally - didnt get to play you in this tourney oh well maybe next time btw good job on winning the tourney

2. Anther - I didnt play you either hopefully we can get atleast some friendlys next time your pika always surprices me keep it up yo

3. Judge - nice jiggly and nice glasses xD

4. CapEm - i forgot who you were sorry im bad with names and you play MK there were lots of MKs so idk which one were you lol

5. AlphaZealot - awesome diddy like always watch out for Cake he is right behind you

5. Xisin - dude this is the 3rd tournament you have knock me out of lol its all good if i got knock out of the tournament im glad it was you btw you have gotten ALOT better trust me

7. Omniswell - lol we both played the same ppl and we both lost to them btw it was nice seeing you again bro

7. Shugo - man your sonic is crazy!! good **** gg's in doubles too

9. SamuraiPanda - i didnt play you its been a long time seens we have

9. Ook - nice friendlys keep ****** with that DK son

9. Bowyer - lol we got a surprice for you just wait like 1 or 2 days and ill post it GOD KAIS, dr.x, sliq and springfield know what im talking about

9. hateoni - didnt get to play =/

13. Renegade - yo yo yo ren it was nice seeing you again and i love your how you came back when you were playing AZ and good mm's

13. Toph - we didnt play yo

13. Overswarm - you shouldn't had lost to shugo but i know how it is when 100 ppl are cheering agaisnt you

13. Ripple - i have never played you ppl say that you and ook are almost equal so next time we shall play

17: MachinegunNorm - im glad i didnt play you cuz i hate snake dittos if i had i would have use MK lol

17: Quivo - wth Q you should had won this tournament no johns lol

17: Pops - i didnt see u play Falcon this tourney maybe you did but i didnt see it oh well

17: Chewy - didnt play u in brawl but it was nice playing you in 64 your pretty good

17: Rowan - i didnt play you either rowan oh and we have a surprice for you too man lol just wait and see

17: Tactical - didnt play u in this tourney either oh well =/

17: Count - didnt get to play u

17: Lou - we still need to do that ditto yo

25: Nope - i love how u won that 2nd mtch in pools that was sick oh and it was ***** awesome that night we stayed at your place i was still feeling it in the morning lol oh and we have to play soccer when the weather gets better

25: Infern - what happen to you in doubles you a scrub i dont ever wanna talking to you again we are no longer friends just stop reading this...what are you diong stop stop it! just GIT OUT.......................................GOD KAIS!!!!

25: Y.B.M - yo yo yo my fav *** you guys did awesome in doubles sucks that we all got out early but no worrys we will do better next time i just know it!......GOD KAIS!!

25: Fizzle - yo... Fizzle my nizzle foshizzle

25: Smash64 - so ppl remember you becuase of that girl not becuase you played good you should start playing ness again and bring back those good old days!!

25: Needle of Juntah - idk why you didnt enter the tourney that was wierd...

25: Bloodhawk - it was nice seeing you again bro kinda makes me sad your gonna be leaving =/

25: Rofa - i still belive i beat you maybe you werent playing at your best but yeah gg's

33: Cake - whats up with you and your hand every time i play you lol but anyways it was fun at nope's you guys kept craking me up in the car lmao

33: Asdioh - 2nd best kirby in the midwest and you know what im bring back my ness fo sho

33: Champ - didnt play

33: Crunch - didnt play

33: King Chaos - it was good hanging out with you and it was fun playing you your a cool guy

33: Ithrowthings - it was fun hanging out with u too u should ask shugo for some tips :p

33: Tyr - dont worry man we all have our bad says, you are the best Lucas player but you already knew that huh

33: 1der - it was nice playing you Mario your one of the best Mario players i seen

33: Hilt - i dont know who you lost to but shouldnt have

33: ArgentStew - didnt get to play

33: djiskabibble - didnt get to play

33: Cr4sh - lol i love how you kept yelling SHORYUKEN!!! that never gets old

33: Mr.E - didnt play

33: Z - didnt play

33: Sliq - is the coolest guy ever

33: TheMann - ur luigi is insane i didnt know you play snake either you just to good man

Reinhart_x - I use a product called TRESemme styling putty and i use Got 2 b glue hair spray

QUIVO

Smash Master
Steel Samurai: Sorry, I kinda just left without saying GGs. I was so mad that I sd'ed like that... twice..

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Did I do shout-outs already? Anybody know?

Nope: Awesome tourney! Thanks for letting me stay Saturday night... I don't think I've ever been that tired before... Rematch sometime when I'm not exhausted?

Paranormal: I don't think the klaptrap has EVER gotten me in a tourney match... Melee or Brawl...

Blood Hawk: Lucario is the only character I know how to play... :p Seriously though, I don't really trust any of my secondaries in tourney matches... I don't have much of a choice... Our next meeting will be different (mostly because I won't be that tired again)...

Fizzle: Guess you got your revenge for all those dair stage spikes, eh? Don't expect it to be that easy next time...

All Lucarios: Thanks for reminding me why I hate dittos...

Bowyer: I owe you a MM... I was way too tired to even think about anything... Weren't you the one that banned Castle Siege against me? :(

Xisin: Did I really play ya online? I really have to learn who everyone is... I have no idea who's good and who isn't... Anyway, my offline game >>>>> my online game, as you probably saw...

clowsui: Who were you again? The Snake/Meta? I really need to learn who people are...

Framerate: Glad you don't remember what that mindgame was... I did notice that all of your Rests against me missed...

itt: After some thought, I could try driving again... Let's talk about that next time though (Thursday perhaps?) I was worried I might be too tired to play my games in death pools... I fell back on my old style of play (the one where I do stuff I've done so much I don't need to think about it) at about that time... I did manage to put some thought into that Castle Siege game... What are ya gonna do about it though? Norfair is another one of those stages for me... :p

PK Fire: I can't believe you almost beat itt... You and your game have evolved a ton since you first started coming to my Thursday night Smashfests... I predict you'll beat him in a match before you head back to Texas...

Finnz: To be honest, I didn't expect ya to be any good coming from Youngstown and all... I told ya I never knew anyone halfway decent the entire time I lived in Niles... Now I do...

fromundaman: I just found out they started making $2 bills again... Make sure yours is dated before 2003... Is the Shugo/OS match out of your head yet? Perhaps I can replace it with "DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR KIRBY! DON'T EVEN GO NEAR MK, HE'LL KNOCK YOU INTO KIRBY!!!" :p

Everyone else: I think I've got some potential, and I showed it Saturday...up until the point when my exhaustion caught up to me... This was my first regional tourney, so I didn't really know what all to do and a lot of things caught me off-guard... Expect to see the silver Lucario in a lot of your MM's next time... :chuckle:

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
85: Mike B Did I play you? What do you play...all I remember about you is telling you that you need to change your avatar XD
I believe so.

*points to avatar which is drastically reduced in creepiness o.o*
Mike B- Great Jiggly. Don't get discouraged man. Just keep at it. As much as you love Jigglypuff, if you ever want to place higher, you might want to think about a secondary.
Thanks. I think my placement had to do with not knowing what the **** to do against Lucas or Lucario though. Lots of studying will be done for the next one, indeed :ohwell:

Gdubs looks like he's got the aerial raep and fun-ness of :jigglypuff:. I'll main... the dark-blue one! Favorite color :)

Anti shout-out for the caterers serving me a "grilled chicken sandwich" which is actually a twenty-times refrozen patty heated with a lamp.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
1. Ally :snake: ($375.36) - Fun seeing you again. You're too good in doubles! Next time you come to MI, you have to stay the night at my apartment. We can all play some Smash drinking games till we pass out :D

2. Anther :pikachu2: ($178.04) - I should stop sandbagging against you. Also, have you been to the great wall of China?

3. Judge :metaknight: ($109.48) - Why can't you play singles like you play doubles? I'd be much less intimidated by you :/

5. AlphaZealot :diddy: ($31.28) - I'd love to play you one of these days. I second Diddy, so I'd like to imagine I have a good idea how to play against 'em.

5. Xisin :marth: ($31.28) - Good games, man. I was totally not up to playing slow 'cause I was sooo tired, so I figured I'd just stick to the super-aggressive Snake style. You tore me a new one for that :D

7. Omniswell :popo: / :dedede: - Stop getting one place higher than me. Its quite annoying.

7. Shugo :sonic: - Fun friendlies before the tourney. Also, as I'm sure you've heard many times already, you had a crazy sexy set against OS.

9. SamuraiPanda :snake: - You suck. Get better at this f'ing game, ******.

9. Bowyer :metaknight: - You suck. Get better at this f'ing game, ******.

9. Ook :dk2: - Hilarious doubles games. You freaking DKs spike me waay too much ;_;

9. hateoni :metaknight: - Good stuff in doubles. You're lucky that you didn't play Popsicle Sticks tho :D

13. Renegade :ike: - Thank god I didn't have to play you in singles. I hate Ike >_<

13. Toph :gw: - You're getting so much better. You and Wu are starting to really click in teams.

13. Overswarm :metaknight: - I hate you SO MUCH. You just HAD to pick a pokemon that would take off 8 of 9 stocks. So depressing. I'll get my revence next time :D

13. Ripple :dk2: - I'm looking forward to seeing that double set go up. That double C4 was too funny.

17: Quivo :toonlink: - Hardest. First match. Ever. I need to stop playing you so early in these circuits :/

17: Count :diddy: - Fighting Diddy is just too fun, IMO. You're pretty good, too.

25: Nope :snake: - Amazingly well-run tourney. Get a couple fans (and probably ditch the "hell pool" idea for time purposes) and you'll have a nearly perfect venue (just needs internet :p). And thanks for letting us stay at your place. It was surprisingly comfy.

25: Infern :snake: / :ike: - Snake dittos suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

25: Fizzle :lucario: - I'm going to $5 MM you next time I see you, so I can get revenge for you destroying my entire team. Why are you not maining Sheik?

25: Smash64 :gw: / :metaknight: / :snake: - Totally need to play you next time. I hear your Snake has gotten pretty good.

25: Needle of Juntah :gw: - Such a scrub. Who goes from like 5th to 25th? :p

25: Bloodhawk :lucario: - Always great to see you dude. Turns out I can't go to Chicago (there go my circuit points :/) so I guess I'll see you at the next circuit.

25: Rofa :metaknight: - My sleeping bag has shampoo stains, and smells like my hair now. I'd be angry if it wasn't funny.

33: Asdioh :kirby2: - Friendlies or an MM one of these days, man. One of these days.
33: Hilt :olimar: - Sorry to delay our MM, but I definitely didn't feel up to playing seriously... and especially not against an Olimar, lol.

33: Cr4sh :luigi2:- SHOOORYUUKEN! You're a staple of the circuits now, man. Weren't you gonna $1 MM me?

33: Sliq :bowser2: - You are officially a MI smasher now. How does it feel to be one of the best? Now alls you need to do is drive up to my apartment a couple days a week, and you'll be a part of us.

33: TheMann :luigi2:- I <3 Mann. A little more practice and you'll catch up to us again. There are a few rough edges to your game that would make you craaaazy good once you get them down.

49: Epic - Stop being so inconsistent. You go even with me at our apartment. You're good. So stop being inconsistent.

73: Clowsui - Finally met you, after all this time. 'Twas fun using you as a pokemon. We'll get OS next time!

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
I'll post this again in the results thread so people don't think I'm hating on (forgetting) them : D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So listen...I don't really remember much of this tournament which is most likely due to the lack of sleep plus other factors, but I remember it was fun! Hopefully I wasn't too awkward in my stupor. Notice how I'm not apologizing, just excuse-making : D

First shout-out goes to Nope and everyone who helped run the tournament:
-Housing was key, and the random couch tournament was the best idea all weekend haha.
-This was the smoothest tournament I've ever been to. You guys did everything right in my book, which probably isn't the most important book but still...
-You had a good, fair system for getting into the bracket
-There were more than enough set-ups.
-You had a TV that always had the bracket up for the players to see which I think really helped to avoid everyone asking you who they play next...AKA it helped people like me who cause tournaments to run slow heheh.
-I like the venue too! Spacious, ventilated and access to food/drink all in one. The only step up is a place that has internet heheh.

So thanks for setting everything up guys, everyone had a lot of fun because of you!
-----------------------
People and other various eccentricities:

The Mann- We had a chill car ride, you're such an easy guy to get along with. We always have a good time right? haha

Epic- We're getting better Wu. The matches we lost were close (except the first one against sliq and chewey haha) and the matches we won were against good teams! No water-hammers, no johns

Ook- Reaaaaallllyyy intense matches man, those were wwaaaayy too close. Like **** man, every round was 1 stock 135%+ haha. Good ****

Crunch- Same as Ook...how was everyone at this tourney good?

AZ- It was fun chilling with you again, stop complaining about getting 5th haha.

WTP- Thanks for driving!!! Come over and play more or else.

Lain-Hahaha

Bowyer- Bowyer, you're hilarious. You know I love you

Omni-Sorry I lost to Ook so I couldn't beat you : ( And don't intentionally 'forget' me in your shoutouts, you know you love me !

Vince/Xctacy- You're cool as hell, go to more circuit events ! We'll have training sessions son. And thank you of course heheh.

Rofa- It was fun chilling with you, I hope the filming went well. We always end up chilling at tournaments haha.

Panda- I didn't really talk to you at all this event which sucks but we should play in Ann Arbor this week! Help me learn the snake match-up >.>

Quivo- Good seeing you again, you're a real chill guy.

Judge\DJ Jadeshades (you know that name is tight)- You're cool as hell we always get along! If you need a ride and I'm driving let me know, you have my phone number right?

Bloodhawk- I hadn't talked to you much before this tournament but I'm glad we got to chill this time! **** was fun man.

Anther- We have really funny conversations, I want to be an outsider listening in on the random things we say.

MG Norm- **** explosives haha. Our pool matches were fun and your snake keeps improving every time I see it!

Vayseth- It's not the same without you Alex. You were at the first Brawl tourney I ever went to! When I didn't know anyone in the community you were the first to be friendly, not to mention you're ****ing hilarious. Yep, thought I'd say that.

King Chaos- You're Samus is outrageous dude and you're a smart player. Good **** ****** our pool. It's too bad no one watched us pick random in the last game of a 1-1 bracket set hahaha

Ding- Too good man, your first OOS tournament and you placed 9th/92 people...That's good->great ****. Oh, and Terf/Andre says random MM's next tournament he can make, though he's been busy lately.

BlueBlade- Random couch matches! Those were some fun rounds for sure man. We must have used lat least 5 mulligans...we might as well have picked characters! Good **** dude.

Everybody else who was outside a lot or anyone I'm forgetting (sorry!)- Good ****

Blah

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Shoutouts...

Nope/Ripn/The other TO's - Thanks so much for the housing and great tourney! You guys did an amazing job running this thing!

Ally - Looks like I ran into ya for the 3rd time in 3 tourneys :ohwell: Good seeing ya again and pleasure playing with ya. Having no **** talk in my ear the entire match was seriously ****ed up and not cool though.

AlphaZealot - ****, I had no ****ing clue what to against your diddy. Good chillin with ya again. Sorry it didn't work out to well in doubles. Sucks you broke your tv and sucks I got really sick right before doubles started.

Xisin - Wow, congrats on making it this far.

Shugo - You're my hero :)

hateoni - **** yeah Ding!!!! Good ****... and I heard you wrecked OS ;)

Quivo - good seeing ya again... sucks we didn't get to play at all

Bloodhawk - Pleasure as always and fun to play against ya in singles for once. Best Lucario in the MW.

Rofa - Pleasure traveling with ya.

Tyr - My pleasure playing with ya :). You have one of the best attitudes toward competitive smash I've seen yet and if you keep it up and keep working at the game you'll improve a lot. And that lucas ditto was fun as hell and nice brinstar trixies.

Framerate - Good jiggs. Keep working at it.

Epic - Sorry you were having an off day. Pleasure talking with ya on the ride down there and back and thanks an *** ton for driving. Hit me up to party some time.

Toph - omg, you were also quite hilarious... and great job at 13th!!!

WTP - Good seeing ya again.

The Mann - you too :)

Everyone I didn't mention - sorry, there was like a hundred people here. Good seeing ya...

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Shoutouts ......

Michigan - Always a pleasure to see ya guys.
Lain - **** you for not coming.
Vayseth - Missed ya man, I'll probably see ya at ACen in May!

Cincinnati - Also always a pleasure.
Smash64 - Smash 64 is all I have to say... oh yeah, and that food chick was really hooked to ya...

Blood Hawk - Always glad to give ya a ride, we have over a month this time around, we need to practice sometime!

Asdioh - How should it make me feel better that you feel better? You're better cause I'm worse! lol. and the lack of not sleeping after I got home probably had something to do with it. Good playing with ya. Yoru Kirby is quite good.

XeroXen - Nice teamin with ya, and good to meet ya. Epic Mario there, learned things I never knew about him.

dj_Iskascribble - No prob for the ride, never got to play ya.

Mr. E - We'll definitely get our TSB MM in next event, not sure if I'm going to make it next month since I'll be out of town every weekend in May. If not then, we'll get it done at the championships in Cincinnati.

andy(numbers I can't remember) - Nice to meet ya, I'll definitely put an effort for that belt next event.

Cr4sh - SHORYUKEN! That's all I have to say about that...

Toph - How many mulligans did we use again in "King of the Couches," like 10?

TheBlueBlade - Your pro at old-school games... you'll make it out of pools someday...

Nope - Awesome tournament, the earliest one that's ever gotten over (at least that I've been too). I'll try my best to come over if I go to Columbus, foosball world champions right here! 3-0!

RipN - Nice to meet ya. We'll have to play foosball again when if I come, but you're not gonna win....

Sliq - Are you technically Michigan now? Hmmm...

If I forgot anyone, then sorry... :(

Count

Smash Champion
@panda

yes, snake vs diddy is amazingily fun.

but the main point of this post

OS tried to cheat in the pokemon battle by getting me, I played him really close in a MM earlier that day and he tried to play dumb cause he knew my diddy was legitimate! Just thought I'd let you know that haha. OS don't even deny it =).

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
but the main point of this post

OS tried to cheat in the pokemon battle by getting me, I played him really close in a MM earlier that day and he tried to play dumb cause he knew my diddy was legitimate! Just thought I'd let you know that haha. OS don't even deny it =).
hmm, interesting... I wonder if he saw any of his other guys play before the pokemon battle... hmm...

neji32

Smash Lord
Anther- !!!!you almost had em. Your still the best to me and I learned alot

Rofa- good mk. I should of learned my cp stage better lol

King yoshi- fun games good seeing you

Omniswell- We never got our match >_<

Ally-..........

Ripple- GGs We need more dk dittos =D

Smash64- Your snake is still the best ive ever played, gj

The Mann- best luigi ive seen, ggs

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Dang I just realized I missed a few.

Shugo: Nice job man, the OS set was sick. You are too fast. It was nice meeting you in person finally after all this time.

King Chaos: It was nice talking to you and meeting you in person, bro. Your Samus is still the best around and I'm looking forward to seeing you at more tourneys in the future.

Tyr: We didn't play at all but I saw you playing and let me just say you have the sickest Lucas, to my knowledge you're the best. Nice job repping him, dude.

@Smash64: Thanks dude, I'm gonna have to pick that stuff up. I've always used got 2 b glued hair glue but it hasn't always done what I wanted. Oh and start playing Ness again, yours is nasty and fun to watch.

For some reason I feel like I might me missing someone, if I can remember I'll best sure to add it on.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Sonic did do a lot of nastiness in the tournament. Definitely not a low tier character when he's played right (but who isn't?). Definitely looking forward to upcoming tournaments. Next one will probably be a house tourney in the next month or so depending on scheduling.

^5's to all

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Shout-outs:

Capem: Great **** man, way to rep springfield. Doubles is going to be nasty here soon for sure.
Cr4sh: Way to win dude I thought I had you with Ganon, but I blew it. awesome win man.
Asdioh: thanks, great Kirby and yeah I play a few other characters besides Ganon hehe.
Excel: Luigi's Mansion FTW.
Toph: Good matches again close as always.
AZ: Almost got ya with Wolf I will have to keep working at it. Great stuff on 5th, and in beating us in doubles.
Nope: Pick it up!

SLIQ: Thanks a TON! for the Ganon ditto's that was a hell of a lot of fun. I would love to play more next time as well. thanks again.

RipN: PROFESSIONAL T.O. I know you did all the work =D.
Quivo: We gotta play some next time.
Lou: What happened? we were spose to play in doubles and it didnt happen?!
God Kai's thanks for hanging with us it was fun. I was to tired to stay up that late. Next time we will get our soccer match in too.
Fizzle: Way to rep Lucario
Argent: Nope plays against Lucario to much sorry =(.
P.Sin+Wakka: agreed we all need to take our game to the next level.

Sorry anyone I missed. Great tournament.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
1. Ally ($375.36) Canada Lose l l Canada wins l √ l

2. Anther ($178.04) Ggs Anther, you are amazing by far, the one player I enjoy fighting the most for many reasons, Keep that Pikachu better than ever, till round 3 =) grats on 2nd. You>re cool as hell.

3. Judge ($109.48) Oooo Judge, next time, try not choking, you did really well vs Anther. grats on 3rd, till next time drunk âss.

5. AlphaZealot ($31.28) I know you had a bad day, hope next time you'll get to play us. =P

5. Xisin ($31.28) Didn't really feel playing Brawl too much sorry, maybe next time hopefully. Gj.

7. Omniswell Good stuff winning doubles man, next time, we'll switch placing spots. jking

7. Shugo I didn't really play you or talk to you but good stuff beating OS and Dingdong with Sonic!

9. SamuraiPanda hehe (thanks for the, you know what!) was fun seein you and playin you in doubles.

9. Ook Sorry for the **** XD Best DK so far fo sho

9. Bowyer You'll always play me in tournies? sucks but good thing, beat my Marth x.x

9. hateoni (chingchong) Good job winning doubles with Omni and nice friendlies/MMs, way tooo fun

13. Renegade Bear hug! Thanks for the one dollar, till next time the Hero (Ike) HUU HAA!

13. Overswarm Was fun playin and seein you again, watch out fo Sonic, he's dat underrated

17: MachinegunNorm I know I saw you or something my memory sucks

25: Infern No tengo puerta para mi casa, no spike !

25: Y.B.M gieb teh doll, yo g, next time we doing moar matches.

25: Smash64 We had teh same haircut when we used to be kidz, sorry if I didn't play you

25: Needle of Juntah It was fun riding with you, we share sum vodka hehe and thanks for driving and stuff, really helpful.

25: Bloodhawk Can I has pic u took of us? aim or pm it Please, until next time.

33: Asdioh I dont remember but I'm sure we played....

33: Cr4sh SHOYRUUKENNN, we need to play one day, I wanna play dat Luigi of yers

33: Mr.E Haha I wish we could have fooled around like in Indiana, next time I'ma have sumthin' with ye

33: Sliq It sucks. it seems you get bad luck vs me all the time, goodstuff still.

33: TheMann I herd some people wish you were 'dead' XD

Special Shoutouts:

Nope & other TOs: Thanks for organizing this tourney, I had a lot of fun and I'm glad I came to this tourney. It was run pretty fast too, O.O.

Yes!: You're the nicest guy I know so far. doing so much for me, it means a lot to me. Thanks for all and good job getting 2nd with me <3

No!: You are teh greatest, supporting me and all ;P love choo, always enjoy my tourneys when I'm with ye.

Also. many person are like ' Ally doesn't talk'. I do talk but, if I'm not interested to talk, I might not, if it's about Brawl, I surely won't talk too much, ye people just need to talk to me first XD or something cuz I never or almost never start a convo.

other people who didn't make it in bracket: Thanks for participating and doing your best. =)

Finally, I am really happy I won this tourney, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to go back home and it would hav made me sad. Till next time, hopefullly I'll make it to the next one, if not, I'll be there for the champion ship.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
HEHEHE My Shout outs...Note I am A GOD KAI...It starts....

1. Ally - Nice matches...Thanks for taking my money...Next time you come to a Tourney I will Defeat you...I'm putting you on my hit list...It was nice seeing you again and hopefully we'll meet at another tournament...Take care Pimp..GOD KAIS!!!

2. Anther- We had some crazy close matches in pools.... The way you play is amazing. I look forward to seeing you at the next Circuit event...I'm also Putting you on my hit list so WATCH OUT!! GOD KAIS!!!

3. Judge- You were obviously the coolest looking guy there...Nuff Said...GOD KAIS!!!

4. CapEm- I'm proud of you man...I've slowly watch your skills evolve from when we first met...You did a good job...Keep up the Good stuff. We'll play online soon...GOD KAIS!!!

5. AlphaZealot- Didn't really Kick it wit you like last time...but you still did pretty well...I'm happy for you...I guess your the New Kel until he returns.......GOD KAIS!!!

5. Xisin- Man...We have to play soon...I have to get a Taste of this New Marth...We Must play soon...I'm so proud of you...And I mean that..Keep it up And I'll see you at the Next tournament Pimp... ...GOD KAIS!!!

7. Shugo- Dammit I don't look like Will Smith...Haha Maybe I do...But Good Matches...And I'm Happy for you that you did so well. Entering Doubles $10, Venue fee $5, Entering Singles $10...Defeating Overswarm In one of the biggest Circuit events the Midwest has Had With a Low Tier Sonic against the Top Tier Metaknight PRICELESS!!! Nice meeting you...I believe We've play online before not sure though...Hmmmm...GOD KAIS!!!

9. Bowyer- We have a funny picture...hehe...GOD KAIS!!!

13. Renegade- RENEGADE!!! Whats up pimp...Thanks for going Double MK and defeating us in doubles...I guess it was a well Deserved Victory...Since we defeated you all last Circuit Event...Good job...Hope to see you soon...GOD KAIS!!!

13. Ripple- Never got to play you...but you seem like a cool guy...And I would love to Challenge that DK I've been hearing so much About...GOD KAIS!!!

17: MachinegunNorm- Good job on making it out of pools this Time...Haha...GOD KAIS!!!

17: Quivo- We make a great team...Good Stuff...Next time we have to not lose our first match....This is getting very annoying...Haha See ya soon Bro......GOD KAIS!!!

17: Pops- Cool guy...Never got to play you...But we'll play soon...Hope we meet at the Next Tournament......GOD KAIS!!!

17: Chewy- Good DDD I'd love to play you 1v1 sometime......GOD KAIS!!!

17: Rowan- I'm happy you made it Further than I did...You still have the best Peach in the World...Keep it up Pimp...I'm looking forward to seeing you in the future...Hurry up and get SF4 so we can Play......GOD KAIS!!!

17: Tactical- I loss to you...We both know I should have one...hehe Oh well...You deserved...Its always a pleasure hanging out with you...See you soon Pimp......GOD KAIS!!!

17: Count- You have a really good Diddy...Keep it up man..Your a Cool Guy...Hope to see you soon...GOD KAIS!!!

17: Lou- Hehe Lou...Nice seeing you again man...Guess We'll have more Money Matches and crew battles soon...GOD KAIS!!!

25: Nope- Thanks for running that Tournament in Such a Pro Way...I think more TO's could take a thing or two from the you all ran it. hehe We had fun afterwards...And I told you how I would be at yo House...Haha Should have listened....Anywho we had fun...I look forward to kicing it wit ya'll again...GOD KAIS

25: Infern- Next time We taking yo V card...you know what I'm talking bout man...GOD KAIS

25: Y.b.M.- BEST KIRBY IN THE MIDWEST....YES THATS ME!!!! GOD KAIS

25: Smash64- Man o Man We have some training to Do. Haha we had a blast with Springfield...They destroyed us in Beer Pong but its okay...We'll get em Next time GOD KAIS!!!

25: Bloodhawk- You are a super cool Guy...I swear you have an Aura around you. You are the official Rock star of Brawl...Hope to see you soon.. GOD KAIS

33: Cake- Haha CAKE!!! Whats up...Hope you had as much fun as I did back at the Crib....haha We got hang out again...I don't remember some of the Matches we Played in the Crew battle but Hey they were fun...GOD KAIS!!!

33: Asdioh- Hey...I swear we are rivals...I actually do hate Dittos...but someone has to Win...It Sucks We had to play each other Twice...That is so so so so Gay....but oh well...It would be an honor to team with you...I think we'd do great...I hope to see you soon....GOD KAIS!!!

33: Champ- Whats up pimp...You all know how to have fun in Springfield...I can't wait to kick it with you all next time...We gone have some more fun....GOD KAIS!!!

33: Ithrowthings- Haha I think we played the Same change we did at LLS both times...haha You are good...I see incredible sonic potential...Keep reppin the blue guy and I hope to see you at the Next tourney...Hope I wasn't to loud at the House...hehe...GOD KAIS!!!

33: Tyr- You have a Killer Lucas...Keep reppin him...and Good job on finally coming to an Event......GOD KAIS!!!

33: Hilt- The BEST OLIMAR in the WORLD!!! Your a beast and One of the coolest guys to hang with...We'll meet again Soon...GOD KAIS!!!

33: djiskabibble- You taught me some very interesting things...I really appreciate the info...I will officially alter certain Strategies...I hope we meet again in the future......GOD KAIS!!!

33: Cr4sh- The greatest entertainer ever...You are a good person with a fun personality...I can't wait to kick it with cha again Pimp... Oh yea I forgot....SHORRRRRYUKEEENN!!! GOD KAIS!!

33: Mr.E- Beep is Mr. Eric...Thief..:mad: GOD KAIS

33: Sliq- you are ubber funny...Haha Mad chill...I know you are a really good brawler...I hope to see you soon, Hmmm Maybe ON A BOAT!!!...GOD KAIS!!!

33: TheMann- You look like Will Smith more than I do Hahaha...IMO

37: Mister Eric- The most beepest mother Beep out all the Beeps that were beepin in that Beep...Oh and BTW is that tournament on the 25th set in stone...or what's the deal with it....GOD KAIS!!!

37: Framerate- I Swear I could hang out with you forever and not get bored...you are a very entertaining person...haha Keep reppin Jiggs...and next time I won't let you down....GOD KAIS!!!

49: Spec- You are a cool dude...your like a Lil Brother I never had...haha I'm still looking forward to this rap battle...I'll see you soon Pimp...GOD KAIS!!!

49: The Jerk- nice meeting you man...Your a chill dude...Come to more Tournies! GOD KAIS!

61: Light- Sucks you didn't get into the Brackets...Keep training so you won't have to worry about who you face in pools...

61: Metaflare- you are awesome...Your MK is getting much better...keep at it...I wanna see Metaflair ascend above the rest...Hope to see you again pimp...GO DKA

61: Lil CJ- Stop being hard headed...STICK TO ONE CHARACTER!!! GOD KAIS!!!

73: e____- I'm glad you came out to the Tournament...We gotta get you better...you have great potential with a great window of understanding...We'll play soon

73: Jkip- Cool Sonic Shoes...GOD KAIS!!!

73: Clowsui-YOU SUCK hahaha...Sike nah...We'll practice together...and that Lil Get together at your place doesn't sound like a bad Idea..GOD KAIS

85: King Yoshi- Whats pimpin Pimp...You are a Cool dude...Hope i wasn't to much of Nuisance at Nopes Place...haha...We gone kick it next time though...GOD KAIS!!!

85: The Kiest- Glad you came out...I was expecting a Tuxedo but oh well hehe...Your a good Guy hope to see you soon...GOD KAIS!!!

To everyone out there That I encountered but forgot to Mention I apologize...It's not that I don't recognize you...the names are kinda hard to match the face with...But I had fun with all of you. Some call me Will Smith...Most Call me The best Kirby in the Midwest(true)...But at the end of the day I will Be Y.b.M... And I represent THE GOD KAIS!!!

Sliq

Smash Master
33: Sliq It sucks. it seems you get bad luck vs me all the time, goodstuff still.
The only bad luck I had was the bracket. I didn't lose due to luck, I made some ******** mistakes.

I wish I would've at least forced you to go Snake, though.

POPS_44

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally - Best Snake!*Takes notes* Need To MM Falcon ditto you sometime!

2. Anther - I'll play you next time, Falcon Dittos?

3. Judge - Good Job ****** my snake, I'll pick Wario again next time. Falcon?

4. CapEm - I would have to say you were most improved! Falcon Friendly?!

5. AlphaZealot - I really wanted the three A's on top, but u still placed!

5. Xisin - I really need to fight your Marth, anyway you played great against Judge.

7. Omniswell - I'm picking ROB first next time, LOL at the D3 spike.

7. Shugo - Fan favorite from me, need to fight your sonic with Falcon! USE SONIC IN
DOUBLES

9. SamuraiPanda - Didn't play your snake, need to next time.

9. Ook - Your DK is a....Monkey, I'll fight your DK next time with FALCON!

9. Bowyer - Didnt meet you, sorry:(

9. hateoni - You Shouted for me to beat Judge, wasnt even close...I'll talk with u next time

13. Renegade - Sorry about that last match you had on Japes. Thought you had it. Anyway I'll fight your Ike in a MM with Falcon when im ready!

13. Toph - Thank you for crushing my hopes and dreams! Wario next time...

13. Overswarm - Close games, but one of us had to face judge:ohwell: PLAY ROB AGAIN!

13. Ripple - Didn't play you, but nice DK doubles team!

17: MachinegunNorm - hmmm, next time, we will talk

17: Quivo - Aww Q, well atleast I didn't play you!

17: Pops - Good job 17 is not bad for your 1st circuit event. DO MORE FALCON DITTOS

17: Chewy - Glad I didnt play you since I see a IceClimber icon...

17: Rowan - Your peach is insane! I need more practice to fight her and you.

17: Tactical - I really wanted to play a Lucario since I used to main him, oh well next time

17: Count - Didn't fight you , but I'm glad since my 1st diddy kong match was in this tournament

17: Lou - We didn't do our MM, next time we definitely will.

25: Nope - We snakes gotta stick together

25: Infern - Ahh, I see you joined the Snake party, welcome to the family.

25: Y.B.M - LOL at the girl hitting on Will Smith, anyway wanted to fight you, but I see that G&W match was intense.

25: Fizzle - Ahh another lucario, need to fight you next time. SHEIK DITTOS NEXT TIME!

25: Smash64 -

17: Pops - i didnt see u play Falcon this tourney maybe you did but i didnt see it oh well

1spray
I did a lot of times and actually one time in a pool's match! Did that girl hit on The God Kais!?

25: Needle of Juntah -Next

25: Bloodhawk - Time

25: Rofa - We will talk and Fight...

33: Cake - Thanks for being my first Diddy Kong match, I was so close to beating you with Ness. Oh well, I use Wario all the time next time

33: Asdioh - Didn't see your kirby in action, need to fight you next time.

33: Champ - next time....

33: Crunch - Thanks for showing me the way of Wario. Only been with him for two weeks.

33: King Chaos - Next talking with you, we really need to play some online matches, tell your brother to pick Sonic in doubles next time!

33: Ithrowthings - Oh man, that Sonic and Falcon pool match was the most intense match for me, consider us even since you took me out the winner's bracket at the other tournament.

33: Tyr - PK fire , PK Beam, I need to Ness your Lucas next time. lol

33: 1der - ?? next time

Ok this is taking to long for my first shout out

33: Hilt - FALCON DITTOS?

33: ArgentStew- FALCON DITTOS?

33: djiskabibble- FALCON DITTOS?

33: Cr4sh - Best Luigi...Best shout out...Didn't get to play you:(

33: Mr.E - Nice Rob, I'm used to him thanks to Jokey!

33: Z - FALCON DITTOS?

33: Sliq - BOWSER, I need to fight you

33: TheMann - You were one of the reason I beat OS, playing as snake allowed me to see his strategy against him. We will play and chat more.

JKIP - Now you know the power of my Falcon!

Mister Eric7 - Don't worry, you'll get your revenge in the next tournament

Paranormal Sin - Again, I kinda avoided to fight your olimar with Falcon cause I would get *****:laugh:, you'll have your revenge next time

Metaflare- WOOOOOOOO WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN FALCON COME RUNNING WILD ON YOU!! Thanks for the friendlies, you were the one who made me stand up the metanight use wario throughout those tough matches. Glad I inspired u to secondary wario

King Yoshi - Nice hacked wii, we need to fight each other next time

TO ALL MY FALCON DITTO PLAYERS - GREAT GAMES, you all as a whole made me a greater falcon player by not losing a set since the before time of the Ultimate Falcon Champion

Jokey665 - Thanks for being my experience against all other ROB players!

Framerate - THANKS FOR PAYING MY WAY AND BEING THE BEST PUFF PARTNER EVER.

The Kiest -
The Kiest - Short hop, don't roll! You rock x100000 Thanks for housing us, driving, buying food, being Kiester, etc. You are the greatest man on the planet.
AGREES X 1000000000000000

first and longest shout I have to...whew

smash64

Smash Champion
@Smash64: Thanks dude, I'm gonna have to pick that stuff up. I've always used got 2 b glued hair glue but it hasn't always done what I wanted. Oh and start playing Ness again, yours is nasty and fun to watch.
yeah no problem and yeah i was gonna go Ness but i wanted to see how i did with out him and it turn out bad so im going back to ness i hope every one keeps that in mind

lou4222

Smash Lord
Shout outs:

This was the best tourney that I have been too. I have heard nothing but positive things from everyone who attended. I would like to thank everyone for bringing set ups. Nope and I got together a few days before the tourney and had legit concerns about not having as many set ups as we wanted. We made a few posts and you guys stepped up. Its just shows how amazing this community is!

Ally- I still havnt had the opportunity to lose to you in a mm. Your too good and I want to play sometime. Its always fun to have you at tourneys! Congrats on the win.

Anther- I was pumped when I saw that I got to play you in bracket. And then that enthusiasm quickly went away after you gimped my second stock at like 50 percent:( haha. GGs and it was great to finally meet you.

Capem- Amazing job. Everyone from Springfield knew you could do this. Hopefully from now on people wont be shocked when they see your name at the top of the results. You deserve it.

AZ- Bad luck man. Im so sorry to hear about your TV. Thanks for the effort though. I would love to get to the point where I am good enough to be pissed about 5th place .

Xisin- Good stuff man. I really wanted that MM but never had time because of helping TO. Although your main is my worst matchup I still love playing you. I hope we meet again soon in tourney. Your match vs ren was amazingggggggggg on Japes.

Omniswell- Ive never gotten to play you, but it was cool to actually get to meet you at this tournament. Good stuff in doubles.

Shugo- Amazing

Panda- I was really sad we didnt get to play. Hopefully Springfield can travel to more tournaments Michigan is at. Real cool dude, accept for the fact that UM blows haha

Ripple- I cannot believe you ran that back on me on Rainbow Cruise. I went from almost 3 stocking you there to losing. I was so sad. Your DK is sick and very difficult to play against, especially when all of your moves kill me at like 60 percent. But seriously it was fun and id like to play again soon.

Overswarm- I thought Nope and I had you in doubles. Those were really fun matches. Probably the most fun matches that I played all day. Good stuff .

Quivo- Tough luck. Your still amazing. We need to play more like I said.

Pops- MM at next tourney that I dont have to help host

Tactical- Good matches in pools. They were really close. Your lucario is annoyingly good haha. Good games

Nope- Your a local tourney hero, but we have to break this curse of bad play in circuit events. Your close and before too long youll be stomping people. Also I seriously think our teams game is close. Real close.

Infern and YBM- Very close MMs. Like I said any tourney we are at together just have a seat because you can gurantee that I want that MM. Haha you guys are real cool to hang out with as well. We need to make it happen more often.

Smash- Ditto in the future. As well as against your snake and who ever else you want to play. Stay away from engaged women.

Bloodhawk- So cool to hang out with. It will be sad when you go. We have to play either in tournament or MM before you go.

Cake- Haha I knew we would play. You better be convinced now! I told you that the house tourney was a fluke. No but seriously they are always really close and campy as hell. I hope we never have to play again because I feel bad when I put you out:(

Asdioh- MM for sure at the enxt event

Champ- Your better than 33rd. Your falco is getting nasty. I wouldnt want to play you in bracket.

Crunch- MM for sure at the next local tourney. PM me sometime if you anf moose ever feel like coming to campus for some games.

ITT- Always fun to have you around. I thought my dog stole your sonic plush haha. I was scared for a seond there.

Z- I told you that you would make it into brackets. For this being your second tourney, Id say you did ok. You are only going to get better.

Frame- Fun matches, For Jiggs being one of my easiest matchups I must admit, its not that easy. You play a solid puff and that up air to rest was nasty. Keep practicing against GW, I promise Ill be ready for puff next time we play too:)

Nicalobe- Finally we got to play some friendlies. Tough Blowshi. Im glad Ive never had to fight you in tournament.

Fonz- Still by far the best ganon ive ever played. Also im sorry about the doubles. We should have played but team kong gave us too much trouble.

King Yoshii- My dog loved you haha. Melee was a ton of fun the night before.

Clowsui- The Marth gave me a lot of trouble. It definitely gives my GW trouble. I guess thats the luxury of having diddy has my secondary:)

Amazing tourney and I cant wait until the summer when we hopefully host the championships. Maybe we can break the 110+ :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
At least one person is afraid of my Marth in at least 1 matchup LOL

anyways I will have a post soon about a smashfest about my house...will be updating the thread.

this means that tyr, e_, god kais, caitlin, steel, tgm have NO excuse for not coming period on 5/22

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
First off.. I just wanna say AMAZING job running this tournament. Considering how many people were there, you guys made everything run smoothly and the venue worked perfectly for the tourney, and I had a lot of fun.

Now shout-outs:
Ally - Grats on winning, those matches were intense and your snake is very fun to watch.

Anther - Grats on second, crazy pikachu.. I hope I can play you sometime

Overswarm - Wow, you ***** me hard even on what was a bad day for you. I need more MK experience :(

Rowan - Awesome peach, hopefully I get to play you again

WTP - GG's in pools, sorry for screwing up our game though! :( Keep it up with that Falco.. I see a lot of potential in him.

Nope - Never got that money match in, hopefully next time :O

Mr. Eric - Close matches... gg's in pools

Hateoni - woooow I got so confident after that spike in pools then you came back and ***** me hardcore. GG's Also: I need to play your Wario! If I have any chance of beating you it's against your Wario :p

Anyone I'm forgetting/Everyone else - Thanks for making this tournament so much fun to be a part of. Hopefully I'll get much better for the next big tourney and get to play a lot more people.

Next time, I wanna cram in as many MMs as I can as soon as I am out : p
^ word

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Good news boys. Move got postponed till a bit after Genesis, so I'll be making finals and possibly more events. I'm totally going down to Genesis with MI. Hit me up boys. ;3

Top Bottom