• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
just search Ripple + Donkey on youtube
I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

Kiest said:
Thanks for the Kirby dittos and Falcon dittos. Till we meet again!
ah that's right, it was you I played in Falcon dittos. Those were epic XD I played Falcon better than I usually do.

I saved a replay on a random person's Wii, and I dunno who it was. All I know is that it was the second to last TV on the wall that had the TO station, and station 1, 2, 3, etc.

It was Kirby vs. Marth on Final Destination.

If anyone sees it, tell me. Seeing Kirby break Marth's shield with his own move is always worth it ^_^

Also...no reports of lost/stolen stuff so far? That's awesome :O

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
o lame u have to travel oos lol.. I can beat most ppl on there but judge, anther, and omni, and lain(dum IC)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yeah I totally need one of those sigs except for Indiana! Oh wait it would only have like me asidoh, bloodhawk, tbb, and renegade on it. And I don't really live close to any of them. What I would give to be able to play with you guys on a regular basis!
...Wait, but not me?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Alphazealot: you still gotta lose to me in tournament <.< like it or not I'm 0-2 against you.

(0-5 in matches...)

v-- sig

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer, you can't beat Ding?
Last 2 times I played him he won 2-1. I suicided in 2 of the games I lost, and he had a decent comeback in another... Now it makes me nervous to play him cause I feel like bad **** will happen :( :grrr:

But I outplay him near every game if that makes a difference :) <3 Ding

Framerate

Smash Lord
I forgot to add this in my shout out, but the tourney was run perfectly. Great tourney RipN!!!

Btw I thought the registration form was fantastic. I printed out 4 for OUGA; we just showed up, handed him our registration forms and the money, then went straight to friendlies. It was like magic.

Kiester! We should use registration forms!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
@ Indiana

I've been working on a sig for awhile now, it was only going to include a few of us (i.e. Me, Hawk, Joshu, and Asdioh) but if you want in, then let me know.

Count

Smash Champion
Let me in! I've never really played with you guys but I feel like I represented us pretty well saturday!! ps come to terre haute on the 30th tbb!

/edit yellow diddy..you should consider putting renegade in this.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Last 2 times I played him he won 2-1. I suicided in 2 of the games I lost, and he had a decent comeback in another... Now it makes me nervous to play him cause I feel like bad **** will happen :( :grrr:

But I outplay him near every game if that makes a difference :) <3 Ding
Dude...you have to think positively during a match or **** will go wrong! For real, you probably suicided because you're worried about it so much...just dominate.
You know you're a good player.

Bowyer the Boy Wonder.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
ps come to terre haute on the 30th tbb!
I would if it wasn't a 3 hour drive and not summer and not in the middle of the week. Once the semester ends, I will definitely consider coming down sometime, and bring a few people along.

e__

Smash Ace
Memphis, we get it. OS lost to a Sonic. Do you have to mention it in every possible topic you can find?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I just realized I forgot Quivo in my shoutouts.

Quivo: You were literally my single greatest inspiration to continue playing this game competitively when I started. Your Toon Link is beast and you help me out every time we play. We all know you should be placing better than you did. Can't wait to play at another tourney with you.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Memphis, we get it. OS lost to a Sonic. Do you have to mention it in every possible topic you can find?
Yes, yes I do. If you were a Sonic board originator you would completely understand and agree with my actions, possibly help.

Go back there and ask anyone of them and they will back me up

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I think OS actually recorded it. AZ only has the vids he recorded. But yeah I'm over it already lol

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
AZ, I heard the Shugo OS win was recorded but I didn't see it on your page

WAS THIS RUMOR TRUTH?!
Seriously. Stop.

Even as a fellow sonic main I'm getting annoyed. I was even there watching it and taunting OS along with the crowd and I still think you're taking this too far.

most importantly, you aren't helping sonic by doing this, if anything you're lowering the communities' opinion of sonic mains.

Edit: Also, only the first match was recorded. OS's camera stopped working on the second match on frigate orpheon (Although you should already know this because I posted it in sonic tourney results)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Seriously. Stop.

Even as a fellow sonic main I'm getting annoyed. I was even there watching it and taunting OS along with the crowd and I still think you're taking this too far.

most importantly, you aren't helping sonic by doing this, if anything you're lowering the communities' opinion of sonic mains.
stfu you have no idea what this is even really about, you weren't even posting at the time. it's not like we arn't the back alley of this place anyway thanks to that **** and his ******** "leaders of the community". if you don't like it, ignore it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
stfu you have no idea what this is even really about, you weren't even posting at the time. it's not like we arn't the back alley of this place anyway thanks to that **** and his ******** "leaders of the community". if you don't like it, ignore it.
That and your character is awful.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I don't know you, but this post makes you sound like a total douche. I mean, you might even be right in what you're trying to prove, but you're going about it the wrong way.

If you really cared about Sonic, you'd do what Shugo is doing and play better without gloating.

Also, leave if you're trying to turn this thread into a "Sonic is underrated/OS is mean" thread. This thread is about the Midwest Circuit event.

Also also, don't ever talk down to ITT again, unless you enjoy an entire state on your case. ITT is a king, and I for one will not stand for anybody talking bad to him. You probably don't even know him. I'll say it again: Leave.

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
I had a lot of fun at this tourney and felt like I did pretty well for it only being my 3rd tournament. I learned a **** load, too. The only thing is that I didn’t get to play/meet that many new people… I’ll make a better attempt to play more people at the next regional (everyone needs Wario practice!)

Shout-outs:

1. Ally – Grats on winning, you’re insanely good.

4. CapEm- Awesome job, way to hang tough with some the best players in the nation. You are well on your way to smash stardom.

5. AlphaZealot – I REALLY wanted to play your Diddy but didn’t get the chance. Hopefully I can play you at the next Wings and Brew.

7. Omniswell – I am honored to have been one of your Poke’mon… I feel bad that I failed you :p

7. Shugo – Had a lot of fun playing you round one of the brackets, hope I was a worthy opponet :p Awesome job beating OS.

9. hateoni- Grats on winning doubles. We need to Wario ditto next time we meet.

13. Toph- INTENSE *** matches in the death polls. Great job battling your way through the losers bracket and getting 13th.

13. Overswarm- Had a lot of fun playing you in the polls. Thanks for the advice, as well.

17: Quivo- Knocked me out just like at Wings and Brew… I haven’t practiced that much against Toon Link, so trust me, the next time we play it won’t be so easy :p

17: Pops- Good talking to you. I’m glad to see someone else really interested in Wario. We should ditto next time we meet up.

17: Chewy- Thanks for the friendlies. I need as much practice as I can get against ICs.

17: Rowan- Awesome Peach, you handled me really well, lol. I need to get more practice in against peach.

17: Lou- Me and Moose would love to get some smash in sometime.

25: Nope- AMAZING TOUNERY. Well run, set up was perfect. I was hoping to see you play in some of the later rounds, but oh well. It must be hard as hell to run such a big event and keep your mind focused for tourney matches. Had a lot of fun in our MM, as well. BF seems better for Wario after all.

25: Fizzle- Nice playing you again. Intense matches as usual.

25: Rofa – I’m looking forward to seeing “Smashed Together” soon.

33: Cake- Had a lot of fun playing you in friendlies. Always good to get practice in against Diddy.

33: Ithrowthings- Hopefully Shugo got me nice and ready for the next time we play…:p

33: Tyr- Great MMs. Always nice to see unusual chars like Lucas. I play him some so we should diito sometime.

33: Mr.E- Some intense matches in polls, JJ match took forever. Gave me some good practice against ROB.

49: Paranormal Sin –Great Olimar. I should be able to CP you better next time we play.

49: Nicalobe- Thanks for the friendlies. Yoshi is a weird matchup for Wario. Hope you get into the brackets next time.

49: Fonz- Thanks for the Ganon friendlies, it’s always a fun match-up for Wario :p

61: whats the point- Wow I thought I had you beat in that first match and you came back hardcore. You’re really good at chain grabbing… I’ll be sure not to take you to japes next time, lol.

61: pkfire- Nice talking with you.

73: Moose- Toasters toast toast.

73: Katon- Looking forward to your tourney in May. Hopefully I can make it.

85: Falln- Keep working on your Wolf, you’ve got a lot of potential.

85: Mike B- It was nice playing some friendlies with you.

85: The Kiest- I didn’t get to play/talk to you at this tourney. Hopefully we can get some matches in at the next Ohio tourney.

RipN- Great job running the tourney. Everything went great., except for your buggy Wiis not liking Wario lol.

Sorry, if I missed anyone. I waited too long to do my shout outs.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun at this tourney and felt like I did pretty well for it only being my 3rd tournament. I learned a **** load, too. The only thing is that I didn’t get to play/meet that many new people… I’ll make a better attempt to play more people at the next regional (everyone needs Wario practice!)

Shout-outs:

49: Paranormal Sin –Great Olimar. I should be able to CP you better next time we play.
im intersted in what this secret could hide :D

Top Bottom