• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

boss8

Smash Hero
What is this a popularity contest....bc I am not reputable on smashboards doesnt mean I do not have a name....and why does that even matter....what does having a name in brawl even mean XD??? This feels like junior high school

random scrub huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFMwJMfF9I

;(

if you wanna play me itll be on wifi altho i understand wifi is not a good place to determine anything just being honest....other than that i have no desire to travel anywhere to play you in this game...and thats m'am to you lozzaaaa xD
O **** your amazing at this game you are so good man i wish i wuz like you...

ROFLMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!! LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL LMAO!!!!!! LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LOL OLO LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO!!!......hold on LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! WOW

my stomach!!!!.....

LOL LOL ROFL LMAO!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!! ROFL!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

**** man your 2 good....LMAO!!!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Lmao. First he claims he's good by playing on wifi, then goes on to say wifi doesn't determine skill. Btw, it's almost 6 AM, you better go catch that handicapped bus instead of trash talking in an OFFLINE tourney results thread.

Tantalus moar like CANTalus m i rite?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
What is this a popularity contest....bc I am not reputable on smashboards doesnt mean I do not have a name....and why does that even matter....what does having a name in brawl even mean XD??? This feels like junior high school

random scrub huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFMwJMfF9I

;(
omg, this is amazing. i barely see 2 lucarios!

btw, ..when are you going to get a new recorder ? :laugh:

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
i didnt say wifi meant anything....look m2k i never wanted you to get involved in this....my posts are to only stop scrubs from insulting good players....people go all buckwild in brawl when they win and start insulting people for no apparent reason....you should know this by now.....im here to defend my friend....dont get involved -_-

....the video was meant to show that i do have a name bc i play reputable players like ally and azen...i never said wifi meant anything....get yur heads out of yur ***** people seriously.... i dont even care if i have a name anyways it doesnt matter anyways....you guys just need to rid yourselves of your unneccessary arrogance

boss8

Smash Hero
i didnt say wifi meant anything....look m2k i never wanted you to get involved in this....my posts are to only stop scrubs from insulting good players....people go all buckwild in brawl when they win and start insulting people for no apparent reason....you should know this by now.....im here to defend my friend....dont get involved -_-
and ummm why are you still here???

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ugh, Tant you are getting into fights over me, look at what I said to you in the other page. All this was my fault for not being good. I lost to the campy lucario and did bad in singles. I got what I deserved and everything else that follows, and I except it. wether insults or etc. Just let it go, this is my problem. I'm use to this anyway.

boss8

Smash Hero
Ugh, Tant you are getting into fights over me, look at what I said to you in the other page. All this was my fault for not being good. I lost to the campy lucario and did bad in singles. I got what I deserved and everything else that follows, and I except it. wether insults or etc. Just let it go, this is my problem. I'm use to this anyway.
dark peach no one hates you or is throwing shizz out at you for losing to sin...many of others have lost to sin its just his style of play that catches people off guard.....

dark peach its your hoice if you want to leave or not but it will not be the same without you......btw im the big fat black nacker look alike that gave you props after the turnament....lol dude was walking around with a stichface....lol too good dark peach..

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
no peach i dont care im fine lol......i know what was coming and i was willing to accept it.....why are you guys still here? seriously xD .....i do not care what these people say or think

lets see
4,105 posts
2,103 posts

....seems like you guys are here a bit longer than i am xD

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I learned so...so much at this tournament.

2nd match of the tourney I had to play Chu, and I noticed all he was doing was running up and shielding so I ***** him with grabs really easily...First game was 1 stock and second game was 2 stock really low percent, almost JV 3 stock.

Then I had to fight Plank later on and he outplayed me.

In loser's I had to fight Chu and he played much better, outplayed me pretty badly FTW. But I learned a lot from that match so I'm really glad it happened.

Chillindude-Really good job in the tourney, you got mad respect from me.

I did commentary on M2K vs Ninjalink in their second set, and Snakeee vs M2K, and M2K vs Azen. I think I did a really good job on it so I hope that it gets uploaded soon.

Boss you played my friend Waflz first round, the Diddy player. Wow you're so ridiculously fast LMAO I was like dayummm.

Hmm who else...NEO you're funny as always..."Dude if you saw the match you would have been like Oh." LOL

Jon thanks for ******* me out of teams, NEO and I would have placed better than you and him, and I think you need a haircut.

DSF you're the funniest mother ****er I've met in my life lollll, can't wait to chill with you again.

Snakeee-I didn't really talk to you but you're incredible, keep it up.

Chu- Thanks for everything homie.

More as I remember.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=[

Tantalus- that was a Lucario ditto match with Azen?
I went onto your YouTube account page, and it also states in the titles of other brawl videos that you've fought Azen several times as well as Ally's Snake.

First of all, Azen no longer does wifi.

Azen is in the AN region. Ally resides in Canada. I know for a fact that Ally has not yet been to a tournament outside Canada. It says in your YouTube account page that you're from the United States. Hmmm....

The only way all this makes sense is if you have traveled to big tourneys with Azen there, brought your own Wii, played Azen's Lucario on your Wii, the Wii having the "longer replays" hack, and saving it onto your wii when the match was over and then uploading it onto your account.
For Ally, you must have fought him online with the hacked wii as well.

All that is just highly unlikely dude...

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
they're wifi....green connections...i didnt say they meant anything tho XD...i havent played ally irl but i plan on it someday possibly azen as well

ally says im the best lucario he has played tho as did anther.....and im pretty sure he thinks i wll give him close to the same results offline but i will not say any more bc i do not care XD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
lol I am most certainly am one of those veterans. I know which is the better game :)

Must be brawl since I didn't see you at Chu's melee tourney earlier this month :)

Anyway I started competitive melee in 2006, used to play w/ MEGA from the old team arlington, and went to chu's house every once in awhile (in early 07, i had the pleasure of playing m2k for about an hour after everyone went to sleep.....crazy) but yeah, I always had to work saturdays, so I only made it to a few tourneys, and I mainly played to practice for brawl, which ended up being completely different, but yeah, nobody plays that **** anymore so I don't bother.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Must be brawl since I didn't see you at Chu's melee tourney earlier this month :)

Anyway I started competitive melee in 2006, used to play w/ MEGA from the old team arlington, and went to chu's house every once in awhile (in early 07, i had the pleasure of playing m2k for about an hour after everyone went to sleep.....crazy) but yeah, I always had to work saturdays, so I only made it to a few tourneys, and I mainly played to practice for brawl, which ended up being completely different, but yeah, nobody plays that **** anymore so I don't bother.
we start melee at the same time! :o lol i just play against Boss like every day..

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah korn lol I remember playing you at katsucon 2007, along with SS4Ricky and East Coast Eddie (two other people I used to play with when I first started) You always won katsu.....or was it ricky lol

Lmao, you know who else went to katsu that year? "AWWWW YEEEAAAAAHUH"

Can't stand that kid XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark peach no one hates you or is throwing shizz out at you for losing to sin...many of others have lost to sin its just his style of play that catches people off guard.....

dark peach its your hoice if you want to leave or not but it will not be the same without you......btw im the big fat black nacker look alike that gave you props after the turnament....lol dude was walking around with a stichface....lol too good dark peach..
Yea I know who you are and thanks.

Playing sin was not the only thing I am upset about. How I did in singles is what bothers me also. And the only pople who throw hate at me for losing to sin was that obvious troll, Niko K, and like 3-4 more people (never got thier names) so it isa not a big deal. I'm just pissed how I nearly took the set but screwed up. And to be honest, I feel I should have not lost to him.

And I was speaking with chu when he drove me to the train station. And a lil with DSF. Also slikvik. And from what they told me, maybe i'll give this another shot, But my sprit for this game now is completly broken. The truth hurts. I can't even bring myself to play wifi.

The only good thing I saw that came out of this was knowing how I stand against M2k's meta. I know it was a friendlie and does not mean **** (though I get this out the way now before someone says its a friendlie, etc. to take away my credit). He 2 stocked me once. the other matches I got his meta to one stock and there was 2 matches that were close for me to take the win. But he got the last hit off. So knowing I did that good with a character such as Peach against M2K meta.....leave me a small amount of spirit.

I also played Jesiah snake. He won three matches and I won three matches. so guess I am happy I was able to beat him.

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
whats highly unlikely....i faced them on wifi.....a friend recorded.....not so complicated XD

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Yeah korn lol I remember playing you at katsucon 2007, along with SS4Ricky and East Coast Eddie (two other people I used to play with when I first started) You always won katsu.....or was it ricky lol

Lmao, you know who else went to katsu that year? "AWWWW YEEEAAAAAHUH"

Can't stand that kid XD
really... i don't remember anything lol but Ricky always mad good

and i need to beat that dude next time :(

lol.. why are we talking at this time ? 6am in the morning lol :p

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I also played Jesiah snake. He won three matches and I won three matches. so guess I am happy I was able to beat him.
Dude I was like half asleep LOL all I remember was getting dair'd over and over and over and just getting ***** so hard by Peach and just mashing Ftilt hoping it would work. Good times.

Also, M2K came up with the best strategy for Snake vs Peach..Dair camping with Snake. Fight fire with fire.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude I was like half asleep LOL all I remember was getting dair'd over and over and over and just getting ***** so hard by Peach and just mashing Ftilt hoping it would work. Good times.
Yea, right. I should have known. I don't even know why I brought this up. Why bother........

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, hell no, I'm tired of letting things slide.

JesiahTEG, I wanna add that I got no sleep at all I was up all nite thursday figuring out how to get here. And got no sleep till I past out for like 2-3 hours at chus. So I was in the same spot as you and said nothing like this for you beating me. So sorry but I am gonna take that as a john. I was in the same spot as you and I said nothing when I lost to you.

You could at least show the same respect I gave you.

M2K, whats the Snake challenge?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Your post came off as a john for me winning when I said nothing when you beat me. Ether way it was 3-3. Its even between you and me. I just don't like when people do that when I beat them cause of me or a character they think they should not lose too.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Slik Shoutoutz

DieSuperFly: Good **** coming to EC. I see you got your revenge from CH3. come to next one and bring more of WC with you
M2K: diddy is to brawl as jigglypuff is to melee. earplugs are cheap
NinjaLink: lol at your order getting ignored and everyone not really caring cuz you just won 500 bux. see you next week.
Azen Zagenite: i don't like how i start off beating you but you come back everytime. stop doing that. also hold the upbs for diddy. you woulda beat m2k if you did
Snakeeeeeeeeeeeee: amazing...that is all. easily best ZSS in the country
Chillindude829: too good. clutch win at the end of the set with plank...and lol at the victory dance
Chu Dat: see you at the thanksgiving biweekly. i'm looking forward to the food rather than brawl
Plank: good stuff coming out here after all the crap that happened to you
Boss: i take your amazingness for granted since i've played with you so much
NEO: Best marth in the country
Candy: good stuff beating forte
JCaesar: your placing high now as expected. after CH3, i figured it was only a matter of times. o yea, on teams I condone the camping cuz it works out for me. fighting against it is infuriating
Meep!: lol **** your interest. i only owe you 5
GDX: you and lobos on teams handled business.
Pyronic~Star: jlb all dai.
JesiahTEG: wow, way to make everyones life hell in losers by putting chu there. didn't meet you but good stuff
SnakeKiller3000(Seibrik): grab moar...jk.good stuff coming down. bring more of florida next time
Korn: D:
g-reg: good job running the tournament. it was the best one for brawl that i've been to. also, sick performance in teams
Slikvik: do better
Dark Pch: your harder on yourself than anyone is. you're a really good player. Absolutely no reason to quit
DewDaDash: nice intense friendlies we had early on. got me warmed up
Lobos: did better than me overall at this tournament
Kadaj: marth is mad good
Kirbstir: we never play anymore...why is that
Hova: same...invite me over more
Phloat: my G&W brethren. so few of us surprisingly. good stuff coming all the way down here
The Tantalus: istead of tantalus, i'm gonna call you "the tantalus" when i see you
Toasty: doing commentary was mad fun. if your coming to chus, lets do that again. also i wanna see my set with azen. i know you got 8 billion matches to upload so i'll be patient
Lightxdream: lol, im definitely interested in housing next time in in NY. hopefully i can make it to your next big tourney. i wish i was a good teacher. the best i can do is give general advice and play you
Crismas: it was a fun weekend. are you coming to chus?
Cronux: yea, wario dittos...no grab release truce
bouse: thanks for covering for my food and the ride. your a chill dude
Nacker: great job in teams
yoster: why didn't you enter? o wellz...i got ur 5 next time. keep reminding me

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
what the heck 2 Tantalus and 2 Mr. E

Toasty I promise never to do commentary again

MD/VA fo' life! I think other Tant should come down and play sometime. Wifi is gaaaaaaay

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
hahaha I bet it was the guy who kept raising his hand whenever you'd call out names for people to come play their matches...nice guy though [and yooo that crew started EARLY...caught a whiff of that **** right after our MM Crio...@_@]

Err... yeah. I'm sure everyone who spent a bit of time at the table could smell a bit of fun. It was... an experience.

I kept myself completely sober through the whole tourney, though. I wasn't gonna eff up my fiirst ECR tourney.

Addendum: Wtf. Why is there so much dramarama in this thread. It's not even interesting. You all suck.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
snakeee btw i wanted to give you props for placing, i remember calling you out telling you to stop complaining about placing low and just step it up so good job.

although if you have to play like that to win w/ ZSS, i dont think ill be bringing her back anytime soon
I dunno. The camping works best against most characters, but the reward comes in the match-ups where aggressive, spaced pressure pays off. I don't think it has to be Paralyzer and Plasma Whip the whole way. Then again, I don't place as well as Snakeee, so the success of my strategies is pretty apparent.

Wait, you were there ph00tbag? I saw cake and snakeee....and bouse....and some other zss player who had on a hat, a jacket, and had glasses....was that you?
Yeh, that was me. I think I saw you a couple times, but I think I was always too busy with friendlies to come over and watch.

Were you the one that was playing that Olimar in friendlies early on? Where they had the Invisible Pikmin Glitch?

Iwan

Smash Ace
I dunno. The camping works best against most characters, but the reward comes in the match-ups where aggressive, spaced pressure pays off. I don't think it has to be Paralyzer and Plasma Whip the whole way. Then again, I don't place as well as Snakeee, so the success of my strategies is pretty apparent.

Yeh, that was me. I think I saw you a couple times, but I think I was always too busy with friendlies to come over and watch.

Were you the one that was playing that Olimar in friendlies early on? Where they had the Invisible Pikmin Glitch?
Yea, pyronic-star ***** my olimar in a MM early on. First time I've ever lost to an olimar with my peach. He's hella good though. I think i heard a fox player say something to you after a game on Norfair, like "good games man, like no joke.", and you were like "What? No jones?"

xD...****, didn't even know that was you haha.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yea, pyronic-star ***** my olimar in a MM early on. First time I've ever lost to an olimar with my peach. He's hella good though. I think i heard a fox player say something to you after a game on Norfair, like "good games man, like no joke.", and you were like "What? No jones?"

xD...****, didn't even know that was you haha.
God, I hate fighting Foxes. It's almost purely psychological. I know that there are strategies for beating Fox, but whenever I try to think of a cohesive way to put them together, my brain just goes BLLALAAAAAAAHREHGHG, and I get three-stocked. NKB is also pretty good.

And "No Jones" is a thing down here in NC, because we're all pretty ******** and can't say "No Johns" right.

Top Bottom