• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
The venue is actually about 30 west of DC down route 7. maybe 45 with traffic.
Closer than I thought :o

Mister_E, what's up with Tope's the night before? Just curious, me and Resh0p would totally stop by the night before and play some friendlies or something. lol.
If you're coming from Leesburg, you probably shouldn't. Leesburg is like right next to the venue, lol.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
That sucks Jon. Hope everything goes well dude. If you make it and you're short on money for food or anything I got your back.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
toasty I can play marth, if you want, we can play each other and then decide if you wanna team. I'll find you, i recognize you from the SOVA tourneys

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dark peach, tope lives in Richmond, a good 150 miles south of washington DC. i think they mean to pick you up on the way.

Everyone please come to this on time!!!! I will be disqualifying teams and at least putting teams into losers bracket automatically if you aren't present to play your match. that means everybody!!!

also, Wiis + TVs appreciated, they will make the tourney run super smooth!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
also, ill try to get in touch with tope sometime tomorrow to get a finalized ruleset, with stages and various other rules.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark peach, tope lives in Richmond, a good 150 miles south of washington DC. i think they mean to pick you up on the way.
What? Dammit. Ok thanks for this info.

Ugh, now I gotta figure this out. It be too much for them to get me at DC. Yet a ride from DC to VA is so easy thanks to lobos.

Lobos

Smash Master

Ugh, now I gotta figure this out. It be too much for them to get me at DC. Yet a ride from DC to VA is so easy thanks to lobos.
lolwut

If you plan on coming into DC between 5-6pm on friday.....any other time you will have to rely on someone else or ride the metro which goes in VA/DC/MD.

I'm also 50/50 about going to this >_>

M15t3R E

Smash Master
If we were to pick you up at DC along the way, it would be like a half hour out of our way.
But we could do it. I'm just worried it could be difficult to find you in DC.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
You should hold up a giant sign saying "HEY IT'S ME DRK. PEACH" lol

mister E your gonna have some fun playing with The Fear this friday sucks he can't go to C3. you guys should encourage him to tho
Is he gonna be at Tope's place for sure? Does he know how to get there?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I wasn't planning on playing teams, but IIRC crismas you have a pretty sick awesome peach

I would team if you're up for it though, i need a solid doubles partner, I play R.O.B. typically but I can and will switch up for teams, I've used Kirby and G&W in teams before as well as sometimes metaknight if the situation arises.

I'm not very good though...average run of the mill R.O.B. i suppose would describe me
I love teaming with ROB's :) sounds good to me! And thank you!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Kadaj, you can send fear over anytime to get *****, it's not like things have changed with a different game

@ Mister E, please quit advertising my place and my transportation as your own. It is pretty aggravating to see the last 80 pages or so populated with you posting about things.

@Everyone else, counterpick list is up.

ChuDat

Smash Master

If you take the metro to my place, I can pick you up for a small nominal fee posted on the front of this page ^_~

My metro station = Dunn Loring Metro Station

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Pirate Ship over Frigate Orpheon or either Poke Stadium?

:X whatever, I'm only playing teams anyway, I don't really care, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom