• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

D

Deleted member

2. what is midwest apex, if you mean big house 2 i absolutely can't go and that sucks **** for me

3. i'd rather not charge people for lessons at an hourly rate, if at all. To help you progress at the game it depends how much you know/ your execution.

Giving advice like practice tech skill, stop rolling in these spots, etc... not worth charging ****

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Yeah big house 2. It's an apex qualifier so that's why I called it that. I thought it said you were going with mango. Yeah I'm not sure how good I'd be. I could at least take you out to eat or something.

:phone:

Edit: oh it says sfat is going not s2j. How about I change my flight and you and I train over the weekend instead of me going to big house. And THEN I take you out to eat.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Hey all,

What do you against Pikachu? After reading through this entire thread on the way to mass madness and also reading through the Falcon index, there is a criminally small amount of info on the yellow rat. I know nair is good and that you can punish him super hard on down throws if he does anything besides down and away DI, but I am having trouble on approaching him and converting hits/grabs to damage.
So now that FC is over, anyone have anything on this?

D

Deleted member

Yeah big house 2. It's an apex qualifier so that's why I called it that. I thought it said you were going with mango. Yeah I'm not sure how good I'd be. I could at least take you out to eat or something.

Edit: oh it says sfat is going not s2j. How about I change my flight and you and I train over the weekend instead of me going to big house. And THEN I take you out to eat.
i DECLINE

save ur $ for rom 5 IMO or other upcoming big tourney i will play 2013 guaranteed. i'll play u there

==

big house 2 is worth going to... juggleguy and his crew ran the first one to near perfection they ran a 100~ entrant tourney with pools/ doubles in 1 day.

too bad i can't go

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so from what people posted it sounds like if falcon does jab 1 jab 2 into gentlemen then you can only grab the lag of the getleman..assuming he doesn't do rapid jabs. I don't usually risk trying to grab falcon. but i was curious when it is possible because I swear some falcons said in this thread that you could grab jab 2 as well, but maybe they just meant you can grab it if they don't gentleman

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
i DECLINE

save ur $ for rom 5 IMO or other upcoming big tourney i will play 2013 guaranteed. i'll play u there

==

big house 2 is worth going to... juggleguy and his crew ran the first one to near perfection they ran a 100~ entrant tourney with pools/ doubles in 1 day.

too bad i can't go
...which brings me back to question 1: What is the link to the ROM5 thread?

D

Deleted member

tbh though i shoulda lost 2 key sets you shall SEE

falcon vs shiek probably my 2nd worst matchup i need to go hijack some hax ****

Twinkles

Smash Lord
revelation videos looking pretty good so far
s2j did a lot of really funny/awesome stuff to a fox player called kiwi

D

Deleted member

Hey S2J can I pay your rent this month?

that is awfully nice of u but NO THANKS, i am blessed and more well off than typical smasher

better investment is mango's european fund, esp. since he promises to repay

D

Deleted member

he went falco, fox, falcon

not bad though worth watching

the whole fuken tourney my controller keep b-airing looool

D

Deleted member

all of the matches are uploaded from the tourney, catch them at stabbedbyahippie's channel

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure it's not legit at all considering late knee is only +3 on shield unstaled
But you probably can't shield grab it (or it's really hard to) if you do it late enough (or if you space it obviously)

It's a pretty good mixup if you think they're gonna sit in shield though

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Gosh dang it, S2J you are just ruthless. I loved that reverse UAIR edge guard straight in to a soft knee. Caught me so off guard, I've never seen anyone do that and you did it so fast. I also love your hesitations they are so dang classy. You can tell wen it's a bad idea to just jump in with the an aerial so you'll just empty short hop or wavedash back so sexy and then come in after the reaction. So tough to do but you make it look so sexy hot like steam in my mouth.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
maybe it's just the fanboy in me but I ****ing love watching top players go falcon
'cause you can **** as hard as you want with like ice climbers or falco but i mean come on how do i even know if you're good or not
when mango goes falcon, the plan isn't to like, supercombo them or anything (unless it's zhu), he's just planning on constantly outspacing/moving/playing them
m2k only goes cf when he's ****ing around but goddamn have you ever seen someone overshoot a nair like that? the dude enters your space and doesn't give ****s

S l o X

Smash Champion
Moral of the story: Main Falco.
i did, it worked well then i got bored. it's the easy way out but it ISN'T easy. i do 2x better against players who suck vs falco (see: zoso) but i dont care about winning anymore i care only about getting better. same thing works for other characters but if you are not as good as the other player you will lose regardless of character so why not pick the character thats the most fun?

james go to the NJ tourney on saturday (unless you won't be moved in by then)

good **** s2j m2k was going hard but then you just *****

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
but i dont care about winning anymore i care only about getting better. same thing works for other characters but if you are not as good as the other player you will lose regardless of character so why not pick the character thats the most fun?
This. I wasted so much time trying to learn all these different characters for counter picking but then I found I still just lost to players better than me. Now I have so much character pride I go falcon all the time just because it's fun, win or lose.

Top Bottom