• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

Spartacus5

Smash Rookie
NNID
Catain_Obvious23
I don't know if this thread is dead or not, but nonetheless, what do you guys think is the best way to do instant rising up airs. I try using C-stick as soon as I jump but it always comes out a bit late to get tall characters on the ground or follow up on throws.

PapaJohns

Smash Rookie
I usually use x and slide my thumb down under the c stick and flick it up. I think ill switch to semi/half claw since i play with index finger on z and middle finger on R trigger anyway, so it would be easier to slide index finger down to Y and flick c stick. Try practicing your chosen technique on CPU pichu, since its the lowest possible height character you can still hit while doing a perfect instant uair

Top Bottom