• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea PP, ill have more than enough time!

edit:: marijuana being illegal is a joke and so faulty and is in the process of being fixed all across the country, all the wheels are in motion to right this horrible HORRIBLE wrong!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Not totally sure I can make it to this anymore... stupid graduation parties on both days.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Not totally sure I can make it to this anymore... stupid graduation parties on both days.
Same reason I ain't going saturday. But why's it stupid? You don't wanna go but don't wanna tell your real-life friends no? I wanna go to mine!

anymore talk about illegal substances will result in an automatic ban from Smash World Forums.

sike!
I knew somethin' was up when I saw the huge blank space

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Hmm...Could somebody in Panama City give me a ride there? I have a little more than 100 dollars to spend at this event. Zone maybe =D? So uhh...I can pay for 1 night at the hotel if you're staying there, and pay for my own events.

Zone

Smash Champion
Hmm...Could somebody in Panama City give me a ride there? I have a little more than 100 dollars to spend at this event. Zone maybe =D? So uhh...I can pay for 1 night at the hotel if you're staying there, and pay for my own events.
Eh? are you melee or brawl? or Other?

I might be able to take you with me. I'm trying to get a Van vs a Car. But as it is now. I'm 4/5 in a car.

I'll let you know details later.

EDIT: I'm not really down for 5/5 in a car. Very crowded. So here is hopes to the Van.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think MD/VA might be bringing down g-reg/vist/husband/chillin/crimsonblur or some mix of them since crimson said he might drive. 2nd md/va car wooot!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes, whatever doesnt finish saturday. its allll weekend, from when we open to close. whatever setups everyone brings are what we use for each game

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Plank you're gonna want to change your location soon ;)

the more setups people bring (like that 2nd car from MDVA)

the quicker the tourney will end.

I'm looking to finish Melee in one day, and start brawl....maybe finish all of smash on saturday.

Like I said, it all depends. We have 2 days to do this...I think we'll be more than fine.

I expect to see everyone on Sunday for friendlies and

DRAFT CREWS!!!!

yeah that's tradition son

Everyone please bring setups and recording equipment. Anything helps. Just bring it!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea i honestly think both tournies will be ran side by side and just finished when finished. after that people can play friendlies/side tournies or whatever haha. if the tourney can end in 1 day then so be it! we shall do more.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
let it be known that virginia's capital city came to dominate all of MD/VA... it has taken me many many years, but finally the fruition of my efforts have taken full effect

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
you jokester..

It's only for people who are 21 years and older.

......yeah

it costs money, too
its more so cause of my 12 yr sis, there's always the chance where her mk times somebody out and pisses a drunk person :dizzy: next thing u know its black on drunk white/black/latino crime 0_O/ Err maybe i can get the tampa crew to help convince her.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
its more so cause of my 12 yr sis, there's always the chance where her mk times somebody out and pisses a drunk person :dizzy: next thing u know its black on drunk white/black/latino crime 0_O/ Err maybe i can get the tampa crew to help convince her.
Ur sis is probably gonna win this whole thing

PRE REG PEOPLE

I got interest from Georgia and more of NC, possibly. Keep it up

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Same reason I ain't going saturday. But why's it stupid? You don't wanna go but don't wanna tell your real-life friends no? I wanna go to mine!
lol it's because I graduated high school like 3 years ago, so I'm barely going to know anyone at the party, except the person it's for and her family. but it's on Sunday, and if melee is all day Saturday I might be all right

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Eh? are you melee or brawl? or Other?

I might be able to take you with me. I'm trying to get a Van vs a Car. But as it is now. I'm 4/5 in a car.

I'll let you know details later.

EDIT: I'm not really down for 5/5 in a car. Very crowded. So here is hopes to the Van.
I'm entering Brawl+Super Street Fighter IV. Also, if you are takin me, could you let me know how much I need to pay you (gas/hotel). Also if you're wondering, I'm entering SSBB singles unless I magically find a partner there (not likely...but still) and SSFIV singles since PC crwe battle would get rocked.

Also man, if there's a hotel room already reserved and whatnot, we can use my car and your car. I mean, I know it'll be crowded plus all the stuff everybody's bringing. And I won't charge but like 5 dollars for gas money (I should have most of it covered).

I asked Justin to talk to ya for me, but his phone's off lol. So hit me up at 850-381-2715 whenever. Afternoon/night is when I'm usually on my phone nonstop =P

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If ppl are having parties they should invite me. I'm down there Wed>Wed.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
this is directed at plank, hbox, and anyone else running the tourney.

my SATs are on saturday (x_x) but they are pretty early so i SHOULD be able to make it to the venue by 1:30ish, is there a chance for me to still do teams? cause i definitely don't wanna miss teams at this tourney

plus me and emilio would win

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol, it looks like someone never went to a big tourney before. >w>;

Also, I think this is going to be really successful for SSFIV. O: I wish I could go. T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom