• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

Percon

Smash Lord
Has all the songs <3

I like that one Dr.Mario remix (Chill)

Too bad it plays on FZ2 :/

Also Song of Storms

EDIT: srsly, any takers for sets in Brawl or Melee? I'd like to hammer some people with my kirbz. :)
Eh... ah... sure, if you don't mind waiting until RMUI, I think I'll have some spare money by then so I'll Brawl MM you. Never done a MM before (>_>), are you supposed to call your character beforehand or does it go like a tourney match or...? Sorry for being so noob

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Too lazy to quote.

Grmo: "Actually I like Brawl. I was exaggerating. I believe I already said that, and that "brawl's an effing piece of ****" was a joke. I think I said that too."

The real question is: why would you attempt to crack such a bad joke, in the midst of all this brawl drama? You basically threw yourself in this position where you were open to attack because of your "fake" hatred for Brawl.

Anyways, I was having a bad day. It was my first post i a few days, and I was tired of seeing people talk about Brawl and have nothing good to say.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
^ Don't worry about it. I was having a bad day too actually. In truth I've been kind of oblivious to any real "drama" going on around here. Don't ask how, I'm pretty naive sometimes.

I'm not even sure if it was entirely a joke. Wait, no, that sounds wierd. I mean, yes it was a joke, but I'm not sure how much of it I actually wanted to say. It's true that Fox in Brawl feels like a dead body though >_>. My feelings towards Brawl are very, very conflicted. On one hand I have a lot of fun playing it. On the other I had a lot more with Melee and I'm mad at Brawl for taking over because I don't think we were done with Melee. I don't make sense to myself sometimes. I've gotten the idea that a lot of people don't even want to play Melee anymore, which is kind of a downer, you know? I dunno. Brawl's fun. I wish it was as fun as Melee, but I'm willing to give it time.

C 3

Smash Ace
Too lazy to quote.

Grmo: "Actually I like Brawl. I was exaggerating. I believe I already said that, and that "brawl's an effing piece of ****" was a joke. I think I said that too."

The real question is: why would you attempt to crack such a bad joke, in the midst of all this brawl drama? You basically threw yourself in this position where you were open to attack because of your "fake" hatred for Brawl.

Anyways, I was having a bad day. It was my first post i a few days, and I was tired of seeing people talk about Brawl and have nothing good to say.
God forbid u have to click the quote button.........

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
85 Henderson Ave, Unit 20
Thornhill, Ontario
L3T - 2L1

This is correct address right?

Just to verify for my own sake. Noon is the time I suppose to show up.

C 3

Smash Ace
I got work off this Saturday. I'll be there.

So will Ambrose and Ryan.
Can u please bring wii/brawl? and if u talk to ambrose ask him to also please.

85 Henderson Ave, Unit 20
Thornhill, Ontario
L3T - 2L1

This is correct address right?

Just to verify for my own sake. Noon is the time I suppose to show up.
Yea, that's the right adress, and call either David or myself if u get lost.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAGS

I might be kinda late. Um, I think maybe like 20? usually. also awesome. setups are top tier.
What's "kinda late"?

I.B

Smash Lord
Sauga's attendance is looking like: Me, Adnan, Josh, Dzenan, Jamal and Saul(Adnan's bro)

C 3

Smash Ace
ergh, sorry for the short notice, but...

I can't come :(

Some bad stuffs happened. Funeral tomorrow.
I'm sorry to hear that man, hope to see u next time. Hope your family recovers well.

Sauga's attendance is looking like: Me, Adnan, Josh, Dzenan, Jamal and Saul(Adnan's bro)
Sounds good, how many setups/TV's are u guys bringing?

Ill be late I have a morning tournament for karate
Alright man, good luck. That makes me miss my TKD days............. :(

Better be full of knees.
Agreed.

u better not be to late!!!
He just CLEARLY said he would be........

lol post moved
hmmm?

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys i cant make it either, something came up

i probably wont make the next one either but the one after that for sure and i'll bring my brother XD

Top Bottom