• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hope everything goes well for your tournament as I hope it does for mine! Whos gunna take the 3 week break / two tourneys in a row?

We gotta get this evened out.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
My thoughts on the last few posts and today:
Jake: We're aware you're never coming out again until the community goes all Brawl.
Wes: >_> Do you 2 even play Melee anymore?

Today: Brawl super fails. For a 4 team doubles tournament it took over an hour and a half to complete the Grand Finals and over 2 hours for the whole tournament.

Adnan: GJ losing to my Yoshi with Marth. Clutch stuff in crews though. We'll have sex soon. Fear the "basic" combo. Oh and don't forget super Fox.
Ryan: ***** everyone, needs to get food.
Bernard: Almost lost to a Kirby. >_> Less Brawl will make everything better ^^.
Imadh: Is older now, and played really well against David as well as crews.
Josh: Is so much better now and just needs to stop counter picking me to big stages >_>
David: Is gay, and did well in brackets, crews and teams with Emadh.
Ambrose: Needs to stop playing Brawl, it's weakening his Melee teams game -.-
Anthony: Needs to use Sheik more, close games xD Good job with team Double Samus.
Kyle: Made brackets and did amazing, needs to play more though.
Charles: Is big and hunky. Food/Brawl was fail but at least everything else went ok, good hosting. ^^
Adam/Julian: Came out, but I didn't see you much >_>
Chris: Lol fox dittos, keep working at Melee. You got so much better.
Dzenan: >_> Should stay for singles.
Eric: lol Brawl

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol mike ur not gona let that fox ditto down r u XD, over all fun tourny did pretty bad in singles, shout out to D.B team falcon for the win XD, lol ambrose i own u some more in melee later lol marth vs falcon XD ur never gona 4 stock me =D, lol bernard u and the dam tech chaseing banana XD, ohh and dam u david and ur dam kirby!!!!! i should have won that TT-TT, gg adam with the amazing 2 stock come back XD, josh gg freacking falco got so much better than last time i wana rematch tho, same goes for u adam!!!!!! oh and ryan, imadh, and meta knight never got to play u guys in melee today, oh and happy b day again!!!! oh yea forgot C3 how do u like my wolf =D

TEAM FALCON FOR THE WIN =D

unknown522

Some guy
^ so racist, lol.

good tourney. I wish more people would come out, and wow at brawl, we started a 4 team bracket @ about 1:30, and it finished at nearly 4:00

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
shoutouts atm

adam: lol only you would find ANOTHER blind spot on mike's f-smash hahaha good job man your bracket was ***** lol

josh: *hugs* nurgle. next time i might play kirbs against you ;D

adnan: whenever i play vs peach as sheik i can't help but think to myself "anything you can do i can do better..."

tammy: best person ever, omg thank you so much for everything holy fuck <3 <3 <3 cake was orgasmic.

anthony: mewtwo vs kirby is still weird for me. your mewtwo is amazing though. why did your fingers decide to go home and masturbate during pools -__-

kyle: nurgle. jigglypuff is awesomeness. you got much, much better since our last thing you came to but don't be shy. we practice a lot so just show up and we'll probably be around hahaha. ggs.

chris: man, our games were really close and difficult and your fox is much gayer than i remember, but it's a good thing brinstar wins games all by itself. no parents-knocking-you-unconscious-and-dragging-you-to-barber johns.

bernie: u-throw u-air and u-smash are gay moves even when you're on mute -___- good job ****** me for like the zillionth time in a row now hahahaha -.-

ryan: hahahaha you ***** everyone -.-

imadh: your marth is very pretty, good job absolutely eviscerating my sheik in our first set, and in crews, and then 3-stocking my fox. lol and adnan insists you weren't at your best. know what the scary bit is? i believe him. happy birthday man, i hope we play again next time. also we're teaming from now on as the Sexy Surprise Strippers.

mike: mute city is gay.

dzenan: missed an epic fun tournament but we all understand why and wish him much super powers at his fighting tournament. falcon punch --> knee combo if you have to.

mikey: didn't show up like he said he would. hey, wait, who else bailed? *cough*frenchies*cough*

marco: i have a bigger e-peen than you. dk vs kirby is fucking bitch i don't care what anyone says, it's like fighting sheik only you can be grabbed when you're ducking, her bairs are even MORE spammable, her d-tilt combos to d-tilt instead of f-air, and in there are no needles.

sean: blargh. you left early.

julian: is so gay in brawl it's amazing and erotic simultaneously.

ambrose: is equally gay in brawl and i wish he'd use kongo64 with sheik more because it really is an unfair level for her which makes me wonder how i still manage to lose to marths there.

eric: sheik wtf? i thought you played pikachu lol. whatever. good job in crews.

charlie: made all of this possible and therefore he is amazing. ty and let's do this again sometime.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Psuedo-Shouts

Imadh: Happy birthday, you sucka. I hope you had a good time. Insane stuff in crews, lol sheik. More matches, more playing, less final desitantion. P.s., stop "lol nico"ing every time I try to get a point across, it's annoying as ****.

Adnan: lol doubles. Sorry about my inexperience, but I need to enter to get better =P. Cool stuff in crews as usual. Sorry about being a ***** with you, but you know I'm only joking. MORE BRORAPE HUGS =)

Dzenan: No wonder you were hurting, you had a tournament earlier that day... sucks that you couldn't stay longer, we miss you D=. We need to play more, I crave **** from your Falcon.

Anthony: Looooooooooool, nice seeing you again. Here's to more hanging out and zanyness in the future. You can get it all back if you keep playing, so don't lose hope! Just keep at it. We'll play more next week. <3

Adam: You are a beast. A triple? And you were going to biggie size? BEAST. You went crazy in crews, I wish I could go super saiyan like that =O. Now you just need to dye your hair gold, and it'll be perfect.

David: Play more, regain your skill, own. Revive Smashturbation pleeease!!! And I love you for providing the house to play in. NO CONDOMS, BUTTSEX ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION. That is all. *hugs* <3

Marco: Wtfux you are creepy with your hat. TAKE IT OFF. I promise to bring spongebob next weekend =D.We didn't get to play since you didn't want to and that made me sad. Maybe next time? XD @ One Piece. Read the chapter, was ridiculous.

Ambrose: YOU NEED TO PLAY MELEE MORE TOO ARGHHHH. Enter singles!... otherwise you won't be able to retain your skill =(. I want to play against you again and stuff =(. More friendlies, sorry I had to cut them short right. I know you love brawl, but I know you love
melee too. I still owe you pizza too, by the way <_<.

Bernard: Play melee more, dummy. I saw you playing brawl after melee singles; trust me, that won't help <_<. WE NEED TO PLAY FRIENDLIES GOD ****IT *yells and flails his arms, crying*

Mike: You entered singles! Sorry about my pessimistic view on things, wahaha. Atleast you entered. We didn't talk much, didn't have enough friendlies (as usual), and yeah. COME TO SAUGA NEXT WEEKEND.

Chris: I got better?! You improve so much too... Much more than I have, methinks. Good ****. Just learn to sweetspot, lol <_<; *is scared of you*

Ryan: ARGAJHRAGRH interior crocodile alligotor. I drive a chevrolet movie theater. Less sleep, more play. Really, we need to play more. Why? Because I love playing you. Also, our epic battle for cake will have to resume later.

Kyle: Sorry for being such a **** to you in brackets. I did what I had to do ;_;. Love, Josh.

Charles: Didn't talk to you too much, but nice seeing you again. To be blunt, you need to work on time management. Regardless, keep up the good work and thanks you for hosting =)

Tamika: You rock, cake rocks. I love you. Can't wait to hang again, your birthday party should be awesome. P.s., watch out for creepy people following you! Geez woman! XD.

Julian: Ummm, nice meeting you. I didn't play you once or talk to you. Shame.

Grmo: Fail. Epic fail.

Wesley: Hiiii! And epic fail x2. >=(

Eric: lol Brawl

So much for these being pseudo shouts.

C 3

Smash Ace
Thanks to those who came. I apologize about being late, I got into a fight with the parents, which delayed me leaving the house. I also apologize about the pizza issue. I asked adam how many slices were in a family size Xtra large, and he said 24. He was probably assuming that I was asking about 2 pizzas when he said 24, which would make sence considering each has 12 (which I found out afterwards). I am not blaming him or anyone, we just had a mix up in communication. Because this is under my name, I take responsibility for it.

This was the first successful brawl/melee tournament i've ever hosted (despite how few ppl there were). I had no idea how long each event would take, and I said before that this wold be a test run and would help me adjust the times for next time, so cut me some slack. I tried and will continue to improve things. Since ppl seem to keep asking for smasturbation back, I will step down from trying to run these things and trying to take a load off David. I don't see what difference there is between these biweeklies and Smashturbation, aside from me running these. If that's the case, then say so.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Thanks to those who came. I apologize about being late, I got into a fight with the parents, which delayed me leaving the house. I also apologize about the pizza issue. I asked adam how many slices were in a family size Xtra large, and he said 24. He was probably assuming that I was asking about 2 pizzas when he said 24, which would make sence considering each has 12 (which I found out afterwards). I am not blaming him or anyone, we just had a mix up in communication. Because this is under my name, I take responsibility for it.

This was the first successful brawl/melee tournament i've ever hosted (despite how few ppl there were). I had no idea how long each event would take, and I said before that this wold be a test run and would help me adjust the times for next time, so cut me some slack. I tried and will continue to improve things. Since ppl seem to keep asking for smasturbation back, I will step down from trying to run these things and trying to take a load off David. I don't see what difference there is between these biweeklies and Smashturbation, aside from me running these. If that's the case, then say so.
Me asking David to bring Smashturbation back has nothing to do with you. Chill out, geez. Why do so many people on these boards feel like everyone is out to get them? You can't let your insecurities get to you. I don't know what happened with any food incidents, but you did alright for your first time.

I just thought you'd appreciate someone to tell you straight up what was wrong. I guess I was wrong.

=/

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Um Charles. Since some people don't like brawl...why don't you simply hold brawl only tournies at your place?

Then David could run Melee at his. If you alternate weeks everyone will be happy. Though, that is alot to ask for. :)

D

Deleted member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh geeeeeeez

it just got really awkward in here

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
err, yeah, sorry. I posted it earlier and he didn't see it, which is fine. I just didn't want him or anyone else that I was just backing out of the tournament for no good reason. Anyway change of topic.

I'd like to take a poll. How many people actually read all of my tournament thread? lol

EDIT: ( see David's post below) I think that's a good idea. That way we're all guaranteed good tournaments and we can focus on what game we like best.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
so. charles isn't hosting both and is only hosting brawl, and i'm going to be hosting melee since the events can't be held in the same day. they take too long.

C 3

Smash Ace
Me asking David to bring Smashturbation back has nothing to do with you. Chill out, geez. Why do so many people on these boards feel like everyone is out to get them? You can't let your insecurities get to you. I don't know what happened with any food incidents, but you did alright for your first time.

I just thought you'd appreciate someone to tell you straight up what was wrong. I guess I was wrong.

=/

Please fill me in on the desire for smashturbation. I have nothing against being told what went wrong, but u said it as if I had tons of experience running these things. You said what had to say, it's cleared up, it's done.

C 3

Smash Ace
so. charles isn't hosting both and is only hosting brawl, and i'm going to be hosting melee since the events can't be held in the same day. they take too long.

I agree also, it isn't fair for those who enjoy brawl to have to take verbal abuse the whole day, it'll ruin the environment and push ppl from coming to these/coming back. I will host brawl tournaments at my place, and David is saying he will host melee at his place, which is cool with me. I'll probably come out to both, see what happens. If u guys are interested in a PR, David (or anybody) can send me the results of the melee tournaments and I can take it from there.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I have nothing against being told what went wrong, but u said it as if I had tons of experience running these things.
No I did not, you are just assuming that.

The "desire" for Smashturbation is based mostly nostalgia, as well as increased gas prices to get to your place.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Are people actually trash talking the games in real life? I thought that only happened on the interweb. That sucks. No more of that :goomba:

PS. Starcraft 2 looks cool :052:
Yeah Brawl was a bit of a running joke but at the same time people kept putting down Brawl. I put it down but at the same time I love the game but I can't speak for the others.

:bee:

Top Bottom