• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

cba

Smash Master
Yeah, I respect cba for other tourneys. He's intelligent, and repectable. GFE, however, has really made his brother look like an *** by posting on his profile.

So yeah, that was directed at GFE.

cba is not the annoying one! GFE is the one who is saying the dumb stuff! Stop saying cba is spamming!
sorry 4 trple post bu thx alot. it seems no one understands it
<3

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Penta, I think you face Kaze.

And GFE, just leave alright. You have no reason to be here. Its obvious no one likes you much. You're just making yourself look like an idiot.

*inserts 2 cents*

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, I kind of gave up on noodles tourney.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
me no likey spammers. spammers shouldnt even be allowed here. *stares at cba and his spammy snake*
GFE, cba's brother, mains Snake. Also, if you can't get past spam, it's still your fault in compeitive play. You play to win even if you have to do so by using really gay methods. :psycho: *points at grab and release infinites*

cba

Smash Master
GFE, cba's brother, mains Snake. Also, if you can't get past spam, it's still your fault in compeitive play. You play to win even if you have to do so by using really gay methods. :psycho: *points at grab and release infinites*
and i got some tips from him you have to see me now ^.^, i got really far in this one. i think i main snake now :( buh-bye lucario.
and BTW dont argue w/ sora he got DQd by me. hes mad hurt. youll have to understand lol mad cherries

GFE

Smash Journeyman
i win 3-0
grreat games mitsu,great games=D
CBA HERE
OMG good **** penta, im not like everyone else in this thread: i ROOT for whoever beat me. in this case you
WOOT
FUC.K im using my bros acct.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
~Top 3~
1. Smash_Gigas
2. PentaSalia
3.Mitsurugi

~Other~

Me, Yuuki, and Everyone else. X3

soro

Smash Journeyman
Not if you know what to do. Everyone has a blind spot. Think about it. :]
and i got some tips from him you have to see me now ^.^, i got really far in this one. i think i main snake now :( buh-bye lucario.
and BTW dont argue w/ sora he got DQd by me. hes mad hurt. youll have to understand lol mad cherries
dont worry i understand

cba

Smash Master
~Top 3~
1. Smash_Gigas
2. PentaSalia
3.Mitsurugi

~Other~

Me, Yuuki, and Everyone else. X3
i havent seen a bigger hater.
LOL as soon as i saw the top 3 i said OK and i saw others & my bro said "i bet you arent in there" it was true. ROFL soo predictable LMAO, but then again as maino says"let a hater hate"
u c me.....

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey congrats Gigas! I knew one of the Samus' here would take 1st place :laugh:

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Wee, tourney shoutout time:

Falchion- Good games man. It's a shame you had to leave early, those matches were fun.

Mitsu- Tough Wolf as always lol. Those matches were so close even though we both kept SDing, heh. Good job getting 3rd place.

Bunny- Destiny battles suck x_x But you were a great opponent as always. Great job running this whole tourney as well!

Penta- You just keep getting better everytime I face you, lol. Awesome G&W, I can see why you got 2nd place overall so good job.

Gigas- We didn't fight here, but great job winning the whole thing! *tips nonexistant visor*

Good job to everyone else who participated as well.

My shoutouts are really short. XD

soro

Smash Journeyman
hey bunny. next tourny you make. may i be in it besides being the sub

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Gigas~ Good stuff winning dude. =3
Yukiwarashi~ You did really really well. =) Keep up the good work
Penta~We need to play again sometime...apparently you're uber now. ._.
Serris~ You're a funny guy. I likes you. =3
Lester~...Gah...I can't believe I lost. x__X Good match as always. XD
Falchion~ You're cool. Hope to see you around more. ^^
GFE~ You need to chill. =x

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Thanks for putting me in the losers bracket gigas and thanks for finishing me off probrawler xD lol jk.jk Its was fun while it lasted =D I hope i become better for nextime. Good to see a samus main win a tourney. Tires don exits hahaha =D

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Smash_Gigas: YOU MUST RECOVER!
PentaSalia: YOU MUST NOT RECOVER! Seriously, dude. Too good.
~Kawaii Bunny~: Kinky Bunny for the win~
GFE: GFE? More like GTFO. Kthx.
Chaco: Look! A homing missile!

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Halaster- Good stuff dude, hope to see you around the chat more, you have potential.

Lester- You make me hate yoshi, thats all I'm gonna say. Good games as always man.

Krinzer- Very well balanced sonic, hard to space XD

Glyph- Didn't show.

Gigas- Close games, I'll see you in the finals at the next tourney.

Penta- Nice G&W I'll have to train a special main to deal with him. XD

Over all 8.0 on the tourney.

Halaster

Smash Ace
I guess for shout outs I will have to keep things simple.

Mitsurugi: Nice wolf, I was completely stunned for the first stock of our first match. (All that was going through my mind were two words... OH SH**.)

Soro: Fun fights, and **** my confusing my Falc with your Lucario (I'm going to be kicking myself for weeks over that one, Side-B SD for the lose).

And Bunny: Really fun Tourney, thanks for setting it up.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
[Exia OO] lol I'm sorry... If I could have won without sending you to the Loser's Bracket, I would have. XD

[Mitsu] Yeah, good games. Your ROB really cought me by surprise. O_o That would be nice if we could play without the unfortunate effects of WiFi sometime. We'd be hardcore stuff. Light: 2 Dark: 1 XD

[Bunny] Nice job on the tournament, Bunny. I know it was stressfull, but it still game out really good. Nice job, I look forward to the next if you have one planned.

[PentaSalia] Holy crud, man. O_o Can you get any better? Incredible fighting, when it comes to revenge, you mean srs bizness. XD lol We need to fight some more outside of tournaments.

[EVERYONE ELSE] Tough matches. Victory doesn't come easy. And, uh.... SAMUS FTW

Top Bottom