• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
i please ask everyone to direct their disgusting post twards GFE. not me everyone is thinking that CBA (ME) am writing stupid stuff. god. chilltheFUC.Klax. dayuuummmm, im not posting anything yet i get hated on, wow. im even getting hated on Sboards.
EVERYONE gets hated on Sboards. Where have YOU been?

@¤@

cba

Smash Master
Wow, my internet JUST came back.

Sorry I was gone for so long, is it safe to say I'm DQ'd?

If so, I'm really sorry. I know how people who don't show up can mess up a tourney.
can everyone stop and see that kawaii gave glyph the win and he was extremely inactive beacuse of internet problems when i shouldve won the match by DQ. yet i get the loss.

i just dont think its fair that kawaii has something against me

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
can everyone stop and see that kawaii gave glyph the win and he was extremely inactive beacuse of internet problems when i shouldve won the match by DQ. yet i get the loss.

i just dont think its fair that kawaii has something against me
She doesn't KNOW you to even have anything against you. Damn. lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
aside from being against me ok that didnt happen. lets forget aout that but can you explain glyphs win?
You are so close to being DQ'd it's not even funny...Just be quiet and play the matches...Or are you the GFE guy? I'm starting to think you're the same person.

cba

Smash Master
You are so close to being DQ'd it's not even funny...Just be quiet and play the matches...Or are you the GFE guy? I'm starting to think you're the same person.
nope sweety, were diferent, go to nyc weekly so you could see us.
and i am trying to get some answers here. but i already proved my point and i dont care who reads it or not.
i hope i WIN^.^

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wait, I get it now:

cba has a twin brother that was cloned by cba that was named gfe, but gfe thinks he is cba's twin brother, whose name is ALSO gfe, and cba is affected by gfe's identity oblivion, and also thinks he is gfe, and gfe's twin brother named cba.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
it's really not fair on how far he's gotten and has this attitude

also for all his opponents he's faced
Plus i really think he's lagging everyone here on purpose-_-,

cba

Smash Master
cba wins 2-1
G1- MK vs Toon L, yuki wins
G2- snake vs toon L, cba wins
G3- snake vs lucario, cba wins

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Wait, I get it now:

cba has a twin brother that was cloned by cba that was named gfe, but gfe thinks he is cba's twin brother, whose name is ALSO gfe, and cba is affected by gfe's identity oblivion, and also thinks he is gfe, and gfe's twin brother named cba.
lol.....huh?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, I think he's forgetting who he is sometimes too, lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wait, I get it now:

EXACTLY, thats what I was gonna say :laugh:

@CBA, maybe you should stop letting GFE use your profile. I know he's your bro and all but still. And besides, why is he still here, he's been eliminated already.

And I have been eliminated as well :(
By the hands of KaZe himself, again :laugh:
But its all good, I made top ten in this tourney, I think :ohwell:

EDIT: Good Luck to everyone still in this!

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
cba wins 2-1
G1- MK vs Toon L, yuki wins
G2- snake vs toon L, cba wins
G3- snake vs lucario, cba wins
You got it wrong. I used Lucario in the second match and Pokemon Trainer in the third match. Not like it matters, but I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Anyhow, good games. You know your characters well. It's just a shame that the connection is laggy.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
You got it wrong. I used Lucario in the second match and Pokemon Trainer in the third match. Not like it matters, but I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Anyhow, good games. You know your characters well. It's just a shame that the connection is laggy.
i was cheering for you yuki:(

PT ftw!

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
EXACTLY, thats what I was gonna say :laugh:

@CBA, maybe you should stop letting GFE use your profile. I know he's your bro and all but still. And besides, why is he still here, he's been eliminated already.

And I have been eliminated as well :(
By the hands of KaZe himself, again :laugh:
But its all good, I made top ten in this tourney, I think :ohwell:

EDIT: Good Luck to everyone still in this!
XD, Yes, u are still pretty good tho with ur charcters XD ^^

cba

Smash Master
Sorry I let you down, Penta. =( It was my mistake for using Lucario. =_=
i really like lucario, main him (sorta), but i play w/ snake cuz NYC weeklys are coming back.
i wont delete your FC. so if you want to play anytime of the day ill be up for the challenge.
i would like some dittos ^.^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No point in waiting if everyone's here and done with the matches.

Next round starting soon.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
XD, Yes, u are still pretty good tho with ur charcters XD ^^
Thanks! But my Zelda seems to be having troubles lately. Either she does good, or she fails at life. She's just not as reliable. Peach on the other hand is reliable, but I'm currently trying to bring her up to my Zelda's level.

I almost had you again with Peach. Stupid Sonic!!

jk

EDIT: @Exia, same here. I tried to use Lucario as a replacement for my beloved Mewtwo. But it just didn't work out. He's not my type of character, even though he's cool!

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Thanks! But my Zelda seems to be having troubles lately. Either she does good, or she fails at life. She's just not as reliable. Peach on the other hand is reliable, but I'm currently trying to bring her up to my Zelda's level.

jk
My sonic comes back and ***** with vegeance lol ^^, I countered ur peach bombs use them a little bit less, maybe u` get me XD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
My sonic comes back and ***** with vegeance lol ^^, I countered ur peach bombs use them a little bit less, maybe u` get me XD
Yeah you're right. They are WAY to punishable if you miss with them. I'll try and cut back on those, even though they're the best :laugh:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
cba ...
why bunny,why so mean lol:(

k cba tell me when your ready, i want to get this over with.

Exia 00

Smash Champion

jk

EDIT: @Exia, same here. I tried to use Lucario as a replacement for my beloved Mewtwo. But it just didn't work out. He's not my type of character, even though he's cool!
I know xD I play with my raw instinct so i suck with most characters <.< lol

Top Bottom