• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
PRiDE lost his weight, but definitely gained a new attitude that sucks.

Turning into a e-thug now PRiDE?

Keep the **** up. loser.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Cia

das kwl
I think you guys are missing the bigger picture.

Ally is the cause of too much strife in the smash community, he should be banned.

:laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I think you guys are missing the bigger picture.

Ally is the cause of too much strife in the smash community, he should be banned.

:laugh:

Not even Allys fault.

Pride does that bribing **** to Shadow, M2K, others too.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Lol @ pride stealing antis partner like it was a brownie keitaros girlfriend was selling or something. Anti chill out yo im still available. :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's alright. I have been blown out many times over a partner. But not by bribe But by " Oh **** its" insert big name or high tier player here" And Me being a Peach, people don't wanna bother. And at the last min that I usually get screwed over in singles. Being a Peach player is tuff, thats all I can say.

Ally pay for my venue fee. I'll give you a 4.50 metro card if you do. I wanna go to this.

Now this is how you bride.

Prawn

Smash Master
omg stop johning about your character its so ****ing annoying

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sanke is a chump, screw snake. he is just another high tier to beat up, done.

Bum les make a deal, I go and we play a set, I win, I can stay for the tourny (not playing in it of course) If you win, I leave the venue and go home.

Ha ha ha, All seriousness though, I wanna go and play with you boys. Trying to get ready for pound 4. Plan to do some **** out there. I started working but hate how you don't get paid the first week you work. Which is killing it for me to enter this tourny.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
PRiDE lost his weight, but definitely gained a new attitude that sucks.

Turning into a e-thug now PRiDE?

Keep the **** up. loser.
I think he's awesome, and always has been. I like his new found confidence.

I am definitely going to this and teaming with KirinBlaze. Anyone want to get some MM's in? I would prefer at least $5 each, but any amount would be cool.
Yeah.

In Melee.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
might as well...but ill let u know. mind if i give u an answer later today?
Yeah that's cool man. I def wanted to get at your falco at some point. Anybody else down to MM? Fatal are you interested? ;p

Yeah.

In Melee.
If I get everything Brawl related out of the way, then sure. I may have to warm up a bit though, it's melee after all.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am definitely going to this and teaming with KirinBlaze. Anyone want to get some MM's in? I would prefer at least $5 each, but any amount would be cool.
Will I'll play you for like 3 bucks. I'm gonna see if I can make some monet up in MM to play for the venue fee and chill with you guys. If I fail, I'll just leave.

**** I need to know though, Do I have to pay venue fee as soon as I hit the place? or do they wait till a lil later to collect the venue fee? Cause i don't wanna go to the spot just to be kicked out.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Will I'll play you for like 3 bucks. I'm gonna see if I can make some monet up in MM to play for the venue fee and chill with you guys. If I fail, I'll just leave.

**** I need to know though, Do I have to pay venue fee as soon as I hit the place? or do they wait till a lil later to collect the venue fee? Cause i don't wanna go to the spot just to be kicked out.
hes a goood DK, just watch yourself, hes at Cables level. but then again idk bout the peach DK MU.

anywways this tourney imma go MM crazy. if im broke, i suck. if not then ill strive for more!!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087

I accept =) Time to try and make up for my matches against you in brackets. Toughest peach ever right here!

hes a goood DK, just watch yourself, hes at Cables level. but then again idk bout the peach DK MU.

anywways this tourney imma go MM crazy. if im broke, i suck. if not then ill strive for more!!
Haha you don't have to warn him bro, we've played in tournament several times before- I'm actually down 0-2 against him in brackets xD

Edit: I have the same exact mindset dude, I want to do as many MM's as possible. Hear that everybody? If you think you can make money off of me at this, I'll be down for it! Get at me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Oh believe me sir, I know this. I have played them both in tourny matches and beat them. I know what hell it is to take them out. And DK scares the **** out of me on top of tham. More than any high tier in this game. I look at high tiers and I spit on them. I look at DK and I start shaking.

But will is indeed a beast. He is like the Mini bum. Maybe better? Thats debatable but I know of this dudes skill. I went through hell to beat this dude.

Only monkey for me to lock up in a cage now is Kong kong himself (Bum)

Top Bottom