• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Wait wait that lady Alex is with is crismas? I didn't know >.>

and, I've learned something today.... !

Also: I need to friendly people in melee. Would be nice to see how I fair against more people.

I've only played one melee match with someone in the smash scene lol...

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Wes and I are meeting up with Ally, so he's good.

PatG, stop trying to steal my partner.

Inui, stop trying to give away my partner.

:(

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Will ill do a MM also!
Awesome! I've been awaiting another close set with you bro. We can determine how much we want to MM for in person, I'm gonna get some much needed rest.

Dark.Pch = $3 MM
Cheese = $5 MM
Chibo = $5 MM
Bloodcross = $2 MM
KiD = possible MM
Acedude = possible MM
Fatal = MM for undetermined amount

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui when is the next time youcomming to NY, I have a favor to ask you?
Tomorrow, lol.

Izumi let's team. Big M next time we can team.

Izumi if you have aim hit me up: ITISKIKZ
Okay, I'll let him know. He's excited to have such a good partner. :3

im not going anyway, plus team with will, izumi is not that good, or good at all from what ive seen
Izumi is better than you, especially in teams.

I'm guessing the melee community doesn't feel like being a 5th wheel. i guess we'll see what happens tmr.

if melee doesn't happen, throw a b+ tournament instead. i'll try that.

:D
Brawl+ is doodoo. Melee is better. Melee is also better than Brawl.

Inui, stop trying to give away my partner.

:(
Izumi never said ya'll were static. He said he didn't have a partner for this, so I said I'd find him one. I think he's got a lot of potential in teams and deserves a good partner. You're fine, but I think Izumi can place in the cash with a good partner. He's done it plenty of times.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I just meant we were teaming for this already, inui, to avoid a long quote. I spoke to him Thursday night.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I just meant we were teaming for this already, inui, to avoid a long quote. I spoke to him Thursday night.
Uh... He must have forgot or something, dude. He forgets stuff right after I tell him sometimes. It happened several times today with regards to Fire Emblem.

Sorry. Don't hate the kid plz. :[

Nope

Smash Lord
Here is the Pot distribution I use for all my tournaments, the only reason I wouldn't use it is if the event had less then 20 entrants. Anything else and it's just fine!

Singles Payout:
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%

Teams Payout:
1st: 55%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 15%

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Trying to come earlier than I usually do.

Get some friendlies in and such. Still need a new control lol :(

erick gm14

Smash Ace
where ya curly mustache at?? oh he so pringles!...scoops!! scoops hagendaz (idc if i spelt wrong XD)! a cookie to who knows this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
leaving in like 10 mins.

gm14- You wanna MM for like a dollar? Peach Vs Falco (and what you jus said if from that MVC2 video, Now wears my freaking cookies!)

Ace- same with you. Peach Vs Falcon?

Dekillsage- I'll MM you for a buck in melee.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm not using Meta Knight this season.

Peach vs. Wario, Pit, Lucario, Marth, or Zero Suit?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Holy ****. WARIO. Use him on me, I swear I am about the only Peach im the USA that has not touched a wario. I have lile to no experience in this match up. Never get to play one. This should be a good one to learn.

And I'm leaving now, See you boys in like 40 mins

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Maybe he didn't care Lucas.
Then why would he ask a question about something?

Here is the Pot distribution I use for all my tournaments, the only reason I wouldn't use it is if the event had less then 20 entrants. Anything else and it's just fine!

Singles Payout:
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%

Teams Payout:
1st: 55%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 15%
Looks pretty fair imo.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO <3 mogwaiz

i wonder who won brawl now ... like i was checking this thread to see if melee people would show up and post and stuff but then i ended up reading the brawl drama and now i can't help to wonder if pride took ally away from anti ... i was waiting patiently but now i just have to ask lmfao

Cia

das kwl
Melee Results!

Singles
1. Vanz
2. no one else came

Doubles
1. Vanz and Inui
2. no one else came

grats guys!
LOL.

well, i just got back home from bum's tournament. normally, i would have stayed even if it was just brawl, but that venue was soooo **** hot. it was an easy 90 degrees in there. EASY.

and the reason melee players didn't show was because when melee players came in the thread was to say "melee players won't show." So the players that DID want to come were discouraged. That's what you call a "self-fulfilling prophecy."

And yeah, aside from the the people that play brawl + melee, tipman and I were the only melee regulars.. LOL.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Lmao. I didn't even go. I'm "partying" in Manhattan tonight with some friends. Takes precedence over smelly smashers.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
LOL.

well, i just got back home from bum's tournament. normally, i would have stayed even if it was just brawl, but that venue was soooo **** hot. it was an easy 90 degrees in there. EASY.

and the reason melee players didn't show was because when melee players came in the thread was to say "melee players won't show." So the players that DID want to come were discouraged. That's what you call a "self-fulfilling prophecy."

And yeah, aside from the the people that play brawl + melee, tipman and I were the only melee regulars.. LOL.
yea last time i was there it was sooo hot, i was sick too

Top Bottom