• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Good thing most Japanese voices are even worse..

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I like dub. It usually has a better translation (not ways :x) plus i understand tone better in english

Full Metal Panic is an awesome dub

:phone:

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I like dub. It usually has a better translation (not ways :x) plus i understand tone better in english

Full Metal Panic is an awesome dub

Kind of a hit or miss for me if it came down to tone. Few to name off the top my head that tone really felt a bit meh in dubs

Shana
Fate
Geass (could be argued at times with myself but eh meh)
Soul Eater

Bit late to make a more detailed list and what not, playing CPU's to help my get comfy with the attack stick setting is killing me XD
Least after only an hour of working on it I can short hop nair in any direction of a stage with ease, but it kinda sucks when I think i am able to do it from a jumping ledge recovery, only to end up in a FAir <_<

benaji261!

Smash Ace
I watched all 331 eps of bleach in japanese with english sub and I was fine with it. I used to wanna watch it english dubbed, but idc now lol

EDIT: Soul eater is awesome

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mario Party 7. I was the perfect villain on one of the maps. 'I'll get it up on YouTube eventually, and you are ordered to watch them.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
hey Ussi, why u no inklude mei?

Guyss,, Comic - con was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. And I finally got a Sonic plush doll. Now I can include him in my legacy. yeeaahhh.

Also, I got to play all the yet-to-be-released gamez:

Naruto ultimate ninja storm generations looks promizing

so does naruto ulimate ninja impact

UMvC3 seems like a much much better than the previous one. wish I got to play phoenix wright though..:<

SFxTekken was totally exhilarating. The way they managed to keep tekken character's move inputs similar to the actual their actual inputs is amazing.

SSF4 for nintendo 3DS looks better than PS3 and XBOX360 version. really like the new 3D-like viewpoint of the game.

Sonic Generations...... Ima really want this game. So much epicness, excitement and nostalgia. and all good stuffs completely revamped.

Soul Calibur 5 trailer was really cool. Hope the game is more epic then shown.

Really wished I could play tekken tag 2. :"<. Really wanted Jin and Xiangua, Lee and Lili tag team. oh well, the game is great nontheless.

bunch of new game apps for iphone. many of them look really cool.

Spider-man edge of time looked pretty cool too. gonna want this game was well.

really wished X-men: destiny could have revealed more...

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...

OVERALL: Comic-Con was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
do i not post enough to warrant being more than just a foreigner? XD

ill be honest, ive started reading a few fanfictions these days
but only pony ones :B

Heartstring

Smash Legend
fine then
ill just go sit over there with my tea and shiz
...just in preparation for apex, do they sell tea bags in america or will i be required to take my own?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I might have a European internal clock :V Make room, GP.

Edit: 6:49, g'night guys.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's pretty coincidental as I was born in Australia. Hm. Anyway, 5 hours of sleep, and I have open house for Junior grade tomorrow. Have to sleep in early today.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
the Naruto Shippuuden: UN storm generation's demo had only 3 playable characters there. But the gameplay seemed more-or-less the same as storm 2. and yeah, like both the previous games, you can substitute by tapping the trigger. And the slow grab animation makes it almost useless to use.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
KnJ is broken because there is no lag in inputing it. KnJ is basically PSing in smashbrothers .. Expect PSing needs timing, KnJ just can spam the button

theeboredone

Smash Legend
the Naruto Shippuuden: UN storm generation's demo had only 3 playable characters there. But the gameplay seemed more-or-less the same as storm 2. and yeah, like both the previous games, you can substitute by tapping the trigger. And the slow grab animation makes it almost useless to use.
The second one could have been more competitive if they tried to not make sub-jutsu so easy to spam and online mode so laggy. Spammers like Deidara always had a field day with players.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Nice find, but as the video said, it's very risky, and thus I'm not going to try it. I'll go for a well spaced d-tilt over that.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It'd be dependent on the percent for me. I do like myself some Dtilt.

Too much.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
It's easier to just spam aerials and tilts. I mean we can try to dair but jumping off and dairing would be easier.

Top Bottom