• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'll be gone from tomorrow morning until next Monday guys, family vacation. An SMod should be checking on things every so often while I'm away though.

Just letting you know right now so there's no confusion again when I disappear for a week, lol.

:248:
Dang, I just saw this. No review of my modded levels, Nysyarc???

Heartstring

Smash Legend
How good would Ike's Dthrow be if it had the same properties as Snake's? They stayed on the ground allowing for a tech chase.
if it had the same stupid damage properties too, then i'd love it
really, 13% for laying them on the ground gently
stomp on them with metal plated shoes? 6%

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
So I went to a tourney after a one-week long smashfest, and got 13th out of 50ish. I lost to the same olimar than last time though XD I had a one stock lead on the last match and somehow got confortable and... I lost again.
A lot of good people told me I had improved too! Recognition, as small as it is for now, feels good XD

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Still nice.

Seeing Mr. Doom salty over Super Mario RPG was funny, too.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So I had my cool cake yesterday.
Unfortunately, we never took a picture of the finished product.

It was a chicken-fried cake. (Chocolate cake, cut up into a funny shape, covered in an adhesive mix of butter and syrup, and then a layer of brown sugar and crushed up vanilla wafers. Then it had a gun and a sword made of sugar cookie on top.

I got a picture of that much, but the weapons aren't iced or anything, and the
*Warning- may be offensive*
chocolate cake... penises... with "lipstick marks" (icing) .... (blowjobs)
are also not included in the picture.

LOL.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Just some friends.

I tell you what, though... I think I'm going to buy some Nilla Wafers soon... crush them up, put them in a bowl, and pour some butter and syrup and brown sugar in there.

That crap was delicious. REAL talk.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Just some friends.

I tell you what, though... I think I'm going to buy some Nilla Wafers soon... crush them up, put them in a bowl, and pour some butter and syrup and brown sugar in there.

Gonna try this someday. When I actually have money to buy my own since mom hasn't bought wafers in who knows how long.

Vanilla wafers are too good

:phone:
Yep. I like strawberry flavor the best.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

You know... I should try that.

And... Yeah, Mario Party vids are all about everyone getting salty over freaking Mr. Doom being the villain. And I was really salty about Pokémon when I was playing SMRPG that I wasn't even thinking straight.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I wanna play Mario Party with salt D:

Though i can say my biggest salt in Mario party 5 mad me ragequit Mario Party with my family.

It was teams My youngest sister and I vs my other 2 sisters...

It was 18 stars to 1 and they got a switch stars chance spot on the last turn.

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I once got 5 stars in one turn.. it was 5 stars on the board at the same time, i got 3 of them, stole a star, and won a duel.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
in the next mario party, we'll all be playing while sitting in a car.

FACT.

EDIT: BS stopped playing mario party about 1 year 2 months 5 weeks 4 days 9 hours 1 minute and 0 seconds ago.

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
Last Mario party I really played a lot and had fun with was 3. I also first owned yellow and got around 140 pokemon but never got 150... man I feel old.

Also, if anyone is interested in giving a Pittsburgh area Ike a ride to apex, I'd love to go! I haven't improved much (if at all noticeably) since I've gotten stomped by Berserker at Hope 3, but I'd love to hang out and play friendlies!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I like, super second Ken in SF. Nothing pleases me more than Ken's beautiful EX/Normal Shoryuken. Shinryuken's setups are kinda lengthy, but it's just as entertaining to see in competitive.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So many people view the EVO stream. Our major tourneys get like... a few hundred at best. I know it's one community vs basically the WHOLE fighting game community... but even considering this, it's a massive difference.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
It'd be nice to go to one of these big-*** tournaments sometime. Gonna have to take some leave for that, and it'll probably happen beginning of next year, but hopefully earlier. D: Looks like it'd be major fun time. I'd ESPECIALLY wanna go to a Texas one, home of the southern Ikes. :D

Top Bottom