• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I'll be gone from tomorrow morning until next Monday guys, family vacation. An SMod should be checking on things every so often while I'm away though.

Just letting you know right now so there's no confusion again when I disappear for a week, lol.

:248:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Enjoying that retirement, huh? Don't get arthritis. Heading to Florida?

*checks who's viewing the thread* Well, apparently Old Man Nys going on vacation is an omen of the impossible, pigsmustfly.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Wait, I'm elderly now? You darn whippersnappers and your age-mocking inconsistency.

And nah, no Florida this time. Heading to Prince Edward Island to stay in some nice log cabins. Like, really freaking nice log cabins. From the images online they look better than any hotel I've stayed at when I did go to Florida.

:248:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Log...cabin? Well, that'll make for an interesting story. Enjoy!

And now someone's just screwing with me in the users viewing this thread box. OMGitsMudkip? Seriously.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Me and Light both are from west coast. And my need to excel in academic career preceed that of brawl tourneys. Therefore, I do not go to major tourneys that are like couple of hours from here. Also, I do not yet have a job and am kind of constraint towards my school budget. but then, if I do get a chance, I do want to go to tourneys.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
:| You at least have Genesis still... why complain when you can't go to that? Your complaint would have merit if ya attended tourneys.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
lol me not going doesn't mean i don't want to go. if they had more tourneys here and at different locations then yea my chances of attending one would increase definitely. i already said i'd like to go to tourneys. but since they themselves don't wary here it difficult to go far places and attend one and then loose and let it all go waste. and cost is a huge factor for ppl like me. if they only cut down prizes... oh well. i get to go to friendly tourneys here so i guess its not soo bad

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
The prices are high if you enter, you can still show up for friendlies and hype. (and MM)

I don't think i'm entering Apex, but still going to it.

Just be happy you have tourneys. Nationals happen in the same places anyways...

NJ, Texas, and Cali have the biggest 3.

Speaking pf Apex, whose up for quadruple Ike doubles?
:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The prices are high if you enter, you can still show up for friendlies and hype. (and MM)

I don't think i'm entering Apex, but still going to it.

Just be happy you have tourneys. Nationals happen in the same places anyways...

NJ, Texas, and Cali have the biggest 3.

Speaking pf Apex, whose up for quadruple Ike doubles?
:phone:
yes

for apex im goingto enter the brawl events obviously, although doubles is little more than a pisstake, as im going double ganon with supreme dirt XD
singles will be all out srs though

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well of course!
unless i come across olimar or ice climbers, then im going rob
im also attempting to train GnW for potential pika's as he seems to be the only high tier i can use

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dont like pikachu
...AT ALL
really, i literally exclusively kill with ike b-air when playing better people because no-one else falls for the other moves (unless i space an ftilt really well) and it goes over his head when hes on the floor :L

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't think I've ever killed Pikachu with Ike's back-air on a stage other than BF. Utilt does wonders, and surprisingly, Fair has it's moments as well. Uair is cool too.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How good would Ike's Dthrow be if it had the same properties as Snake's? They stayed on the ground allowing for a tech chase.

Top Bottom