• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I feel like I've gotten better at the IC MU. I have adjusted to using C-stick Nair, and it's awesome, lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
BlueX.... Just no :|

Mr. Doom already said he was doing the last one.

Redx always late.*assigns redx late to everything role in fanfic*

:phone:

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
If Brawl were a TV show, no one would watch it. Also, it would be one of the slowest progressing shows out there.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ussi - Narrator
Brett - Musical
Senliten - Lolicon
Jam - the game
FailX - Slow (like wifi)
theboredone - theboredone
San. - da bess
Metroid - stalker
Niddo - overly logical
Sharkie - da police
GP - foreignor
Mr. Doom - name OCD
Berserker - doesn't fit in
Ryo - "hey guys i won!" *disappears for weeks*

Anyone else wanna fill roles? I have no idea what kind of universe to imagine it all in. In my boredom my mind will think of a gag story, once i have a setting..

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Senliten - Lolicon

Anyone else wanna fill roles? I have no idea what kind of universe to imagine it all in. In my boredom my mind will think of a gag story, once i have a setting..

I swear one of these days imma break free of this curse, but only if the world of 2D delicious flat chested lolis gets to be as hideous as the real world. Which I don't expect to happen any time soon. :awesome:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
^ i'll make a visit to the pika world ;)

Niddo is gonna be so logical it doesn't make sense. Which is what i'm aimming for (gag sense)

He's gonna hold a tournament on his favorite song. Pools of 7-8 songs then a 64 man bracket. What won't make sense is he'll get judges outside of himself.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Zatch, you shall be deemed the newcomer as you have 100ish posts.

San, amazing video, so many japan only games that NA would love :(

I never see any games worth buying... On the wii

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Lol at the haiku chain

I'm watching D-Grayman. Funny story. I played Jump Ultimate Stars and had no idea what it was about, really. Coincidentally it's on Netflix. I kinda hate English dubbed anime. Bad voice acting ftl.

EDIT: Am I a newborn? I did die and come back after a yearish of doing dat Air Force.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Lol at the haiku chain

I'm watching D-Grayman. Funny story. I played Jump Ultimate Stars and had no idea what it was about, really. Coincidentally it's on Netflix. I kinda hate English dubbed anime. Bad voice acting ftl.

EDIT: Am I a newborn? I did die and come back after a yearish of doing dat Air Force.
The Bebop crew scowls at you, ready to attack. What would you like your tombstone to say?

Sorry just had to do it, and if you don't get the reference...... shame on you

benaji261!

Smash Ace
The Bebop crew scowls at you, ready to attack. What would you like your tombstone to say?

Sorry just had to do it, and if you don't get the reference...... shame on you

I get it lol

Sorry, I mean that MOST dubs suck. You're right about Cowboy Bebop. Shiz was gold.

So is Yugioh Abridged series :awesome:

Top Bottom