• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
And started ranting about being unable to sleep, also i need a nice red color, i'm experimenting on this post

Trying not to take Brett's color but its the best one so far :x

I have found my red!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So there might be a MK banned national in kansas o.o

:phone:
You guys want to attend? It'll be in the KC area. There will be no MKs. Now you'll john about losing to other characters, because they all know the Ike match-up, unfortunately for you.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
depends, when is it?
im just kidding ya, no way in hell ill be able to get to that,
besides, uk nationals are pretty much mk free anyway

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
What is going on.
Your posts are all really strange.
I voted on it.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Some fan fics are good :x

/usedtowritefanfics

I was writing a FE7 fanfic that took 20 years later and then realized FE6 existed

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It was intended too but i just wanted to write most of it on word first so i didn't pressure myself with weekly updates.

I gave up when i realized FE6 existed and tried to take from fe6 but failed badly >_>;

My main character was the son of Dart + Farina (fav couple).. Basically i had all "original" characters that were children of my fav couples. It all went downhill when i added Roy and Wolt .-.

Looking back the story was cliched. Main character had amnesia when bandits/pirates raided whatever port. So he goes on a revenge quest and tries to learn who he is and find the great treasure of the legendary Dart.

Oh the other main character was the son of Erk + Serra (my friend's fav character is Erk) and i made my first main character kill Erk + Serra during his revenge quest, oh it was an epic battle cause archsage Pent was visiting.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
It was intended too but i just wanted to write most of it on word first so i didn't pressure myself with weekly updates.

I gave up when i realized FE6 existed and tried to take from fe6 but failed badly >_>;

My main character was the son of Dart + Farina (fav couple).. Basically i had all "original" characters that were children of my fav couples.
Oh, sounds pretty nice.

It all went downhill when i added Roy and Wolt .-.

Looking back the story was cliched.
I see. Well, how bad could it be?

Main character had amnesia
-_-

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It was 5 years ago! I would completely redo the story and not even care about fe6. Completely new story in a whole new tangent.

Marth is with Roy, thats why its Ike + Pit

Top Bottom