• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yeh NJ is MKland

also, MK has 50% of the money winnings. He's not fun to watch. People were booing in grand finals at Genesis 2. MK wins on paper, in practice, and the crowd hates seeing him win.

Come on now :\

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeh NJ is MKland

also, MK has 50% of the money winnings. He's not fun to watch. People were booing in grand finals at Genesis 2. MK wins on paper, in practice, and the crowd hates seeing him win.

Come on now :\

What, I enjoy watching MK.

When he's not planking and timing peopl-oh.
i see...well you make a valid point. i didnt even watch genesis 2 for the brawl, i was watching for fuzzy in melee...who flopped like a fish, big sigh XD

ill probably change my tune when i come over for apex and get CP'd mk on every match in my pool

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
ill probably change my tune when i come over for apex and get CP'd mk on every match in my pool
Nah, you'll just be facing MK4Lyph2467 before you play someone like NL or something in your pool, then SecretMKPlayer623012 who goes MK 1st match and switches to their "real" main for the rest of the set, win or lose game 1. You'll get timed out by a Ganon randomly, of course.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I saw your post about the happy birthday. Thanks =]
I saw your post about the WiFi. I wasn't around right then and I hate WiFi =[
I saw your post about your posts being invisible and I think you might need your eyes checked. I mean -I- can see them. I'm even colorblind.

Do y'all think brawl will grow when MK is banned?
Brawl still has that gayness appeal to it, so I doubt it would do much. However, it wouldn't certainly be a plus. I still go by the argument that no MK equals a more diverse spread of character usage. In the most thorough study I saw, MK made up about 1/4 of character usage.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
lol sheesh, everyone is still on this whole MK ban thing in various areas.
Ban the character, watch people return, watch the diversity in match-ups increase, ???, profit.

Or is brawl to 'casual' for bans :awesome:

No skin off my back anyways, just use Marth for offlines for the time being

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Believe he was 1/5 in Ripple/John's thread..

But I wonder how diverse the character spread will get. Hopefully everyone will start having to use 2 characters (unless they are awesome)

@Sen: People still wish it, but it will never happen :p

@Ussi: I was going by the MLG 2010 data that got compiled. MK was little bit less than 1/4 usage, but the rest of the characters were pretty closely spread out underneath.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
He will always sandbag

M2K had a killer DDD when the game first came out, I enjoyed watching him beat Inui's MK.

Should I get in this red hair bandwagon?

Top Bottom