• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Your avatar doesn't exist

Ike would be outstaged.

Also, borders went out of business, sad day for me :(.... Saved $15 on manga today though

:phone:

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
That's why I usually treat everything I dislike with apathy.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
BS with dat Clover avatar. Funny coincidence is that I was talking about 999 and VNs in general a little while ago. XD

I will never change my avatar, even if I have found a supposed "love" to put up as one (which I have found, I blame my liking of the color blue).

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
BS with dat Clover avatar. Funny coincidence is that I was talking about 999 and VNs in general a little while ago. XD

I will never change my avatar, even if I have found a supposed "love" to put up as one (which I have found, I blame my liking of the color blue).
Obey the axe: Change your avatar. To a sandwich. One I can eat. Do it now.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Man.
I was almost a superstar today.
But then I wasn't.
Almost made a 3-stock deficit comeback in tourney against UTD Zac and Dph@t, 2v1 as Ike against Kirby and Marth. Came down to a last-second shield on my Fsmash at 80%... for which I was punished with dancing blade at about 255% and died. So close to being so cool.

Also Denti told me things about Delfino that make me want to never pick it against Olimar again.
Also I lost to ROB's hitboxes and shield push (caused Nair suicides). Why did nobody ever tell me those were so weird?
Sucks-- the guy had a 0% win record vs me in tourney and just picked up ROB.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I've said it many times and I'll say it again about ROB -- **** Ftilt. The dumbest move of his entire arsenal IMO. I'd rather fight a ROB that constantly used spot dodge->DSmash than one that can space Ftilt well.

I'm assuming that was one of the moves that made you slide->Nair death?

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
sure u can dream. but brawl's end is almost near.

and about time ike won a big tourney, well watever the size of tht tourney is. good stuff ryo.

now to take on the world...

Top Bottom