• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament Finals: Best Players In The World LOL

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I like how they say they'll play a tape of Oscar and who he is and then it cuts to that loser in the 1st round. >_>

Also, "Let's get some Meta Tight action here."

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
Well, at least, this video showed me that DK's final Smash is actually useful. So it was still worth it.
Gamespot should have tried to get some information on the brawl community before organizing this.

the7eleven

Smash Rookie
LMAO the best in the world AHAHAHAHAH
Funny how they let you pick maps, and with items and final smash
anyways it was okay though it was a bit boring =/

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought it was fun to just here the announcers talk, lol. I actually learned a new mind game tactic at 21:18. O_o

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Wow. They are sooo good. I can't believe they've actually discovered how to do the dreaded roll. My god, did you see them use their upbs in such innovative ways as to recover from certain death.

On a more serious note that was one of the greatest wastes of 5 minutes of my life. I could guarantee a 2 stock vs. any one of them. If gamespot thinks these people are the best in the world they must also have other misconceptions about our world. I have to doubt that they've figured out that the world is round yet.
You can guarantee a 2 stock? My, you must be ****ing amazing then. Come down to the Nexus tournament this Saturday and you can get your chance to 2 stock me. It should be easy. ;)

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Don King's up B is too good

:O I liked The green guy's Taunt complication about 5 mins into the vid.
:o he so tough.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
i like how the commentators were making fun of the competitors for being intense... even if it was a match full of fail...

the only good part was when oscar rick-rolled that monkey kid when it was finally 1v1.

edit: notice how they even admitted that items mess things up??

synchroblst

Smash Rookie
lol, the sudden death match ended in 16 seconds... that was the most epic Luigi vs. Mario match I've ever seen. Though, I have to admit... I've seen better matches on Youtube.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
wow these people are a disgrace to smash ... suttering host.. the 2 people talking "expert smashers" making the pathetic jokes and stuff " does rob hand out sodas " ROFL what a douche... good for a joke :) enjoyed watching that ... good find.

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
sooo many mistakes

that was a hilarious vid, I loved the long awkward poses they had to make in their intro's

Top Bottom