• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: Released. See the new thread up top in the sticky section ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Budget_Player
Just a word of notice.

The title is less a "PM me to get the latest set of stuff" and more a "If you absolutely are insistent on bringing an unfinished build to a tournament, talk to me about it first and make sure you have the most updated version".

NNID
Budget_Player
Question: Is the game playable with all characters right now?
Yes, more or less. There are a few chars that are utterly unbalanced, a few tweaks the team is sort of split on, and some glitches, but the glitches are either non-issues or incredibly hard to make happen, the broken chars are getting nerfed as we speak and the tweaks the team are split on can **** themselves. Right now we're pretty much polishing it up for the alpha.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Hey, BPC, got a question for you.

And I can't get on Skype atm (library), else I'd just ask there,

How come the Stage Freeze code isn't in B-? I've finally moved on from that outdatedsnaploader build and I'm using the most recent one (holy crap, basically) but I was disappointed to find that PS2 and warioware aren't frozen.

Who deals with the codeset? Can you ask them to add the stage freeze code back in so that stages like PS2, warioware, spear pillar etc are viable counterpick stages? PS2 is actually one of my favourites now :/

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Stream is down because of technical difficulties apparently. <_<

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Pit is coming along very well, if I do say so myself. :3 I haven't been able to stream for longer periods of time (more than two hours) because I am pretty busy. If I am not very busy on a weekday, I will probably be able to stream from about 6:00 - 9:30 or 10:00 P.M. CST. I may have Sundays available to stream, but Saturdays are usually a no-go.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I hope to stream again tonight but I will not be able to do a stream that early the next day.

BPC, I have an edit or two that I need to make to Pit- and then I will add extra gfx in if I have space in the file size limit. I'll get it to you before the end of today.

Crystalorbie

Smash Cadet
Buckeye, AZ---Northern Arizona University
Hmm? Oh, my post was hoping for the Alpha release, not that it seems likely to be done by tomorrow morning, but I can dream, can't I?

The reason being I'm about to go on spring break, and that means going home, which is one of the last 3 houses in Arizona without internet. (I'm not really sure how much exaggeration that is...)

But I can wait for the actual release when I come back, since I'll probably be playing the new pokemon games, as well as working on my writing project for ENG 105...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, this is a pretty pointless project if no one can even play it yet/anymore. It's not like it's as impressive or big as Project M, so there's no good logical reason why we ALL shouldn't be able to play it yet. -.o

Then again, I just want Captain Falcon Minus anyways. ¦D

Eldiran

Smash Lord
You know, this is a pretty pointless project if no one can even play it yet/anymore. It's not like it's as impressive or big as Project M, so there's no good logical reason why we ALL shouldn't be able to play it yet. -.o

We want to release a well-made product initially, or people will try it, dismiss it as being of poor quality, and not try it again later.

@Dant: that sounds great!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
We want to release a well-made product initially, or people will try it, dismiss it as being of poor quality, and not try it again later.

@Dant: that sounds great!
...Well I can't argue with that. That's the same problem Brawl+ had/still has. There's no point in working so hard if no one will give it a chance. o_o

Well in that case, would anyone here be so kind as to tell me exactly how to make it so Captain Falcon says "YES!" only when The Knee sweetspots? :3

NNID
Budget_Player

It's not like it's as impressive or big as Project M, so there's no good logical reason why we ALL shouldn't be able to play it yet. -.o
not as impressive or big as Project M
Get the **** out. NOW.

...Well I can't argue with that. That's the same problem Brawl+ had/still has. There's no point in working so hard if no one will give it a chance. o_o

Well in that case, would anyone here be so kind as to tell me exactly how to make it so Captain Falcon says "YES!" only when The Knee sweetspots? :3
0B on the sweetspot hitbox. That's how kirk did it...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey hey, I wasn't shooting this project down or anything. O_o

I myself really want to try it too since it's further along. I was speaking in a more statistic manner rather than voicing an opinion. Sorry. No need to get all bent outta shape, okay? :3

And..0B where? in the Flags? o_o

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
"stealing our ideas"? That's a good thing, that means we're doing something good. They are just bad because they can't figure out anything better, and that's not our problem.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I can only assume the title is meant humorously (which it is).

They aren't really stealing our ideas, though. It doesn't really take much to say, "hey, maybe bowser should have heavy armor", or "maybe Ganon should suck less."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom