• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: Released. See the new thread up top in the sticky section ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
......wut. sonic's Bair? I thought his Fsmash was stupid ....

you really should have just made sonic FAST. like metaknight. lol. not making his moves do like 40% o_O;;;

though... it's pretty broken. :bee:

Adapt

Smash Lord
Do you have the ZSS changelist?

I like the alpha that you showed in the video, but I'm a little fuzzy on the exact changes.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
I believe that was added already. BPC saw that someone made a PSA hack for that based off of vBrawl Link over at KC-MM so he asked if he could use it so... yeah.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
He's added it? I haven't seen it used, and I've played a Link mainer in B-

How's it done anyway? Spamming A? I'll find out tomorrow if I know how exactly it's done.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
It works like Pit's jab. Mash the button for rapid jabs, hold or press slower for the normal combo. Each stab is 2% damage close to Link, 1% further outward.
That's from the original PSA hack thread over at KC-MM. Unless it's changed, that's how it's going to be. I'm not sure if that early public release of Link had it or not though.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Namesearchin like a thug.

Same ol', same ol'.

Frown

poekmon
Wishlist, eh?

Fox

I say Fox's laser should keep having zero hitstun, but it should do ridiculous amounts of damage.

Give shine more initial knockback.

Give uair a bigger hitbox, make it a good killer.

Keep the mechanic that makes Fox jump higher while using fair, but make it a LOT higher.

Give usmash less cooldown.

Allow him to do phantasm multiple times.

Make dtilt trip 100% of the time.

Make utilt a lot faster.

Pit

More easily controlled arrows?

Impossible-to-get-through forward B.

Make opponents slide across the ground when they hit his down B (further the stronger the attack is), similar to when when you Warlock Punch a shield.

Give his nair the HAIYAYAYA sound.

Make Fsmash hit 4 times but don't make it slower.

Give up B a hitbox.

Give him more jumps.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Pit sucks.

All people are going to do in this game with him are arrow spam, and more arrow spam.

<_<;

Btw I've finally gotten to grips with the Fox- and he's beastly. I think, however, that his Uthrow needs looking at, as Uthrow to Uair is very difficult to connect correctly due to the height it throws them (just above a SH Uair hitbox, and too low for a FH Uair to connect easily)

I also pissed my cousin off by abusing this successfully to pull off a sourspot Uair combo juggle (hitting his Falco with the weak hitbox of the Uair but not the strong/killing hitbox, meaning I was literally SH Uairing him for about ten seconds before I messed up the buffering and just jumped instead)

xD.

Btw, why is it so hard to use Falcon's Dthrow into knee now? I used to be able to combo out of the Dthrow but now I can't. Uthrow into knee is more reliable :/

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
This stage needs to be in Brawl-. Preferably the faster version that replaces 75M (link for the faster version is here, not the vid). That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom