• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Mall Results...sorta

Love to Hate Nightmare

Smash Rookie
HOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ****, where were you?

Shout outs-

EVERYONE WHO WENT TO THE DINER

ya'll mother ****ers betetr go to that same diner next god**** toruney, THEN, party at my house...

THEN party at Matt and Shaun and B Tree's place

THEN party in the desert, everyone go and have a good time

ANTHONY
PS- "Are you Nightmare KoRn kid?"
me-"...yeah..."
PS-"You're ****in amazing:
me-"...no I'm ****ing not..."

BOSS-
Next time, pre tourney, buffet? It is IN the parking lot across of the mall, and I mean... I think we can make moneys at that place with you there. kekeke
Boss- "I'm nightmare korn kid, and I'm GAYYY"
me- "Yo i agree, you are gay boss, but it's all good. Me and Shaun got your back... and your front... if you know what I mean... I mean we're going to **** you"

JAY- BIG *** DDDICK SWORD MOTHER ****ER

DANNY-
We need to team in B pong again, I'mma step it next time, I will get some liqour and do shots. I squindered so hard.

Haha and we should do some team friendlies, Wario/ Ike "Team BIG STINKY **** SWORD"

Danny's bro/bros?-
Sorry, forgot your names, kekeke, good **** in random team friendlies, hahahah

Everyone who lost to me in tourney-

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

nah just ****in' around!!!

PEOPLE WHO I PLAYED

Luigi hat guy- Good ****, haha my Ike needs to step it, and also, good **** in teams friendlies, MORE UP B!!!!!!!
kekekeke Here's my Ike strat, it should apply to luigi's up and B too, basically i told neo the same thing about how i play
'if you're at like 40-60%, GO FOR IT, if you hit they're dead, if you miss you get punished, but you're probaby not going to die'

Good **** pika player, sorry you got double elimed right off, it's too bad i play tubro gilman alllllllll the time, I have SOO much experience vs his pikachu and it's absolutely sick

Kirby Player- This was my second brawl tourney (but i frequented melee ****zzz) you did really well for your first tourney man, so good ****! haha, Kirby is sooo light man, he gets hit hard!!!!

Falco player/DQed guy- I am glad you didn't get disqualified man! They literally called it out on the mic AS YOU WALKED IN THE DOOR! You played well, I really sqandered against you with my ike, I get nervous when i'm up man, but reguardless you did mad nice vs my Lucario! Usually I do well vs Falco as lucario, since I play travis, you and him play really really differently, so it was mad nice!! haha, next time i'mma let them DQ your **** so i win =p

DK's JUNGLE OF LOVE FREQUENT FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys

but NEO you're a ***** assssssssssss

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Snake though? That mother****er can literally make one mistake and get his recovery RAPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Let's see that happen to Metaknight.
Snake can make 10 mistakes on the stage and still not die.

Meta Knight can easily die to Snake and Dedede after making 5 mistakes.

Snake is gimpable...if you're risky and not smart enough to stay out of those dumb situations. If Snake isn't gimped, he lives forever.

If you play metaknight, you're gunna blow faces up, and if you play metaknight and have ANY INTELLIGENCE AS A PLAYER you're going to place high, probably higher than you would as a talented player who doesn't use metaknight.
What? This is so incredibly wrong. dmbrandon, a really good and experienced MK main, got 7th yesterday. Ksizzle also got 7th. Atomsk's Dedede, my Snake, ADHD's Diddy Kong, and Snakeee's ZSS outplaced them all. M2K won the tournament(duh), and Shadow's MK got 2nd because I messed around in losers finals.

Would you say Plank is bad? No, obviously not, and he placed poorly despite using MK. The highest placing MK was Lukky at 5th with a huge gap between him and the next MK. MD/VA is an area of incredible skill, so there's no shortage of good MKs and most players do have a brain.

Everyone(either that or everyone I know), from the start CALLED it, metaknight's GOING to be the best. Even non-competitive players! If they didn't KNOW it they figured it out, QUICK. Even my buddy Russ, who doesn't play video games, tried outsome characters, found metaknight, and was like drunk off his *** screaming how metaknight is the best character in the game. Not hard to tell.
?

I'm a highly experienced top player and I think Snake is the best, as does teh_spamerer. I know plenty of people that agree. Snake is ridiculously underrated because the best player in the world mains MK and specializes in destroying Snake. Why does he put so much work into being amazing at the match-up vs Snake? Well, it's obvious; Snake is the biggest threat to MK. MK is easier to use, but that's his only advantage over Snake competitively that I can see.

That's why the meta-game continues to evolve, though.
Metaknight's top tier, clearly, so some people are just like "who else can do ****"
THUS, all the other top tiers are "created" from the gaping hole that is a tier list that needs to be below metaknight.
All the other characters rank below metaknight as imperfect charcaters with aspects that are good.
There is no tier gap between MK, Snake, Diddy Kong, Dedede, Falco, Olimar, Game and Watch, and Wario as far as I'm concerned. I just don't see it. All of those characters are insanely good. MK and Snake are the top two, but a tier gap after them is silly to me because of what the other characters can do. Falco shuts down most of the low tiers much harder than MK does, for instance. Dedede performs better against just about any CGable character, especially Snake. Snake is much gayer to the featherweights or characters with bad range, like Game and Watch and Pit.

Snakes a good character, but I got respect and props for Candy, cuz snakes not even like "oh no, i got a snake in brackets"

Metaknight IS like "oh no, I got a metaknight in brackets"

SNAKE'S NOT TOO GOOD. CANDY IS.
(in beer pong)
I am a Snake main and I also use MK a lot.

I am not scared of good MKs at all.

I am petrified of every Snake I have to face.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
**** good **** G-Squad, I think Nate didn't even got out of the pools XDD.

Oath.

Smash Ace
snake Can Make 10 Mistakes On The Stage And Still Not Die.

Meta Knight Can Easily Die To Snake And Dedede After Making 5 Mistakes.

Snake Is Gimpable...if You're Risky And Not Smart Enough To Stay Out Of Those Dumb Situations. If Snake Isn't Gimped, He Lives Forever.

What? This Is So Incredibly Wrong. Dmbrandon, A Really Good And Experienced Mk Main, Got 7th Yesterday. Ksizzle Also Got 7th. Atomsk's Dedede, My Snake, Adhd's Diddy Kong, And Snakeee's Zss Outplaced Them All. M2k Won The Tournament(duh), And Shadow's Mk Got 2nd Because I Messed Around In Losers Finals.

Would You Say Plank Is Bad? No, Obviously Not, And He Placed Poorly Despite Using Mk. The Highest Placing Mk Was Lukky At 5th With A Huge Gap Between Him And The Next Mk. Md/va Is An Area Of Incredible Skill, So There's No Shortage Of Good Mks And Most Players Do Have A Brain.

?

I'm A Highly Experienced Top Player And I Think Snake Is The Best, As Does Teh_spamerer. I Know Plenty Of People That Agree. Snake Is Ridiculously Underrated Because The Best Player In The World Mains Mk And Specializes In Destroying Snake. Why Does He Put So Much Work Into Being Amazing At The Match-up Vs Snake? Well, It's Obvious; Snake Is The Biggest Threat To Mk. Mk Is Easier To Use, But That's His Only Advantage Over Snake Competitively That I Can See.

There Is No Tier Gap Between Mk, Snake, Diddy Kong, Dedede, Falco, Olimar, Game And Watch, And Wario As Far As I'm Concerned. I Just Don't See It. All Of Those Characters Are Insanely Good. Mk And Snake Are The Top Two, But A Tier Gap After Them Is Silly To Me Because Of What The Other Characters Can Do. Falco Shuts Down Most Of The Low Tiers Much Harder Than Mk Does, For Instance. Dedede Performs Better Against Just About Any Cgable Character, Especially Snake. Snake Is Much Gayer To The Featherweights Or Characters With Bad Range, Like Game And Watch And Pit.

I Am A Snake Main And I Also Use Mk A Lot.

I Am Not Scared Of Good Mks At All.

I Am Petrified Of Every Snake I Have To Face.

Best Seller

Greatest Hits
....pizza man

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
G-squad should crew battle Originals.. D: lol
we did and we lost. ima try to say how it went
deez 3 stock vs spec 3 stock
boss 3 stock vs spec 1 stock
boss 2 stock vs blob 3 stock
boss 1 stock vs yoster 3 stock
jose 3 stock vs yoster 1 stock
jose 2 stock vs baki 3 stock
jose 2 stock vs snowballbob 3 stock
candy 3 stock vs snow 1 stock
candy 3 stock wins

baki screwed us over a little. if he coulda just taken away 1 life from jose, then me take the last 1 b4 he kills me, i coulda played candy with 3 stocks. then hopefully i woulda won, went on to fight ninjalink, and pray that he doesnt use bananas, somehow gets shined 2 times, then decides he hates brawl and SD's, leading to our victory.

**** good **** G-Squad, I think Nate didn't even got out of the pools XDD.
nate got there too late to make brackets. so he just did friendlies and mm'd G-Squad and lost :laugh:

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
This is ESOJ not Gonzo.

we did and we lost. ima try to say how it went
deez 3 stock vs spec 3 stock
boss 3 stock vs spec 1 stock
boss 2 stock vs blob 3 stock
boss 1 stock vs yoster 3 stock
jose 3 stock vs yoster 1 stock
jose 2 stock vs baki 3 stock
jose 2 stock vs snowballbob 3 stock
candy 3 stock vs snow 1 stock
candy 3 stock wins
actually for me it was

me 3 stk vs blob 2 stk
me 2 stk vs baki 3 stk
me 2 stk vs snowballbob 3 stk
candy 3 stk vs snowballbob 1 stk

I didnt play yoster at all.

Also:

Jesusdragon737

Smash Cadet
That was my first tourney, but it told me something I did not want to hear: iot get better, I have to go to more tourneys. Otherwise, I was proud of myself. Thanks a lot, HAT. ggs

I thought that tourney was perfect (it was my first though, so...). Only thing I could ask for more of is space and TVs.
lol yeah those are basically my thoughts also. Except I didn't play HAT. I played some other people tho.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
wow why was there so0o0o0o many ppl here?? LOL
anyways great tourny....great venue and anything...only problem was the amount of times so no doubles :-(

but yea just a few things

snowballbob: good **** at ****** my snake....im scared of playing u in tourny haha....G squad is my weakness :-\

ps: 1 word...CLAW!

brawltamores: wayyyyyyyyyy to funn...BLOODY KNUCKLES!!!!!!

meep: your marth is too awsome

ninjalink: fun tourny sets...your too good

hat: your too ****ing random for my taste hhaha

thats all i can think of right now lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Candy, you must teach me how to **** at Snake dittos because I am bad at them yet amazing with Snake (we are both definitely top 5 Snakes around). :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This is P~S

your one of the top 5 snakes?
Where have you been? :confused:

Especially now that I main Snake over MK. I've always had an incredibly good Snake. ~_~

If you doubt it, I'll just go down to MD/VA and win with Snake instead. It'll be like when your region said I was just plain bad and then you let me win doubles twice and place well in singles and take out several top players twice. >_>;

hova

Smash Champion
top 5 Snakes still fear my Peach

MK is broken and Inui still doesn't know what he's talking about

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Attn: Inui

I just want to remind everyone that Candy's first opponent was SnowBallBob, a FOX PLAYER, WHO BEAT HIS SNAKE.

Candy had to use classic Meatknight to win the match.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Inui argued that snake beats fox in another topic

I don't have theories on smash, i simply look at results. My first sight of the Fox beating Snake was when Chinesahh two stocked Candy in October. Things have changed a lot since then, but Fox still beats Snake.

Edit: get banned already, you need a new name

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fox most certainly loses to Snake. We have a really good Fox main in NY named Rookie that also forced Candy onto MK. However, both Yes! and I can always beat Rookie with Snake. Yes!, Rookie, and I all agree that Snake wins either 55/45 or 60/40. It's probably just a problem match-up for Candy.

Ah, yet another mythological counter I must prove wrong, like that Falco nonsense.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
There are plenty of match-ups I prefer going MK over Snake because I'm either much more experienced with MK in it or MK does slightly better (like against Toon Link or Dedede), but Candy really shouldn't have to switch off of Snake... Candy, IM me and I'll tell you how to make that match-up easy. :)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
LOL....fox does not seem good for snake at all....maybe its just me lol
but yea i had to go mk on snowballbob to win the set....that was the only time in the tourny where i didnt use snake....i got wrecked way to bad the 1st round to feel confortable enough to try snake again lol....yea inui do you have AIM?? if you do IM me at

heywojablomi

IM me anytime and help me out with the characters i cant beat!!!!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
LOL....fox does not seem good for snake at all....maybe its just me lol
but yea i had to go mk on snowballbob to win the set....that was the only time in the tourny where i didnt use snake....i got wrecked way to bad the 1st round to feel confortable enough to try snake again lol....yea inui do you have AIM?? if you do IM me at

heywojablomi

IM me anytime and help me out with the characters i cant beat!!!!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
indeed lol

btw....i played most of my matches on the recording thingy TV.....is any1 gonna upload them??i wanna c them

and same for your hat....i wanna see all my nonaccidental explosion combos lmao

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
you never gave out your aim to me candy, i feel so hurt

inui, r we gonna mm when u come down here? like march 28th

Top Bottom