• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Mall Results...sorta

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
but i want a personal... p~s this is your way of contacting me when i'm not good enough to hear your voice

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
HEY PYRONIC STAR! whatsup you cool dude?!?!?!

many you are so0o0o0o0o0o cool
you should totally hit me up sometime on aim
its

heywojablomi

like omg dude hit me up whenever like i can so not wait to talk to you!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
good **** thats how it should be done i mean obama's president and the boarder hasn't.......
j/k haha

my aim is ace13crd btw

Love to Hate Nightmare

Smash Rookie
pfft

i'm not reading that post inui, because I don't give a flying ****, kekeke

I'm reading Hovas tho

and that man said you ain't kno ****

sheeeeeeeeet

HAT

Smash Ace
it's pretty obvious that md/va is the best region

simply because people from other regions would rather post in our topics than their own

but regardless, this tournament was fun. good **** everybody..and I'll get you next time Lukky..and Candy.

Miinja

Smash Cadet
Thanks to all for coming and your support! Hope to see the same support the next tourney I try to host, which will be after the big vgbootcamp Brawl til you fall!

The Tribunal will definately step it up. This was our first big in-person tourney and honestly it was great to play against really good players (and decent players, p~s) it will only help us become better.

MD is definately THE best smashers. period.

I'm sorry again that doubles did not happen. We did get crews going though.

NEXT time, I will surely start earlier and doubles will be first. Maybe we can get another tourney arranged in April?

Miinja

Smash Cadet
That was my first tourney, but it told me something I did not want to hear: iot get better, I have to go to more tourneys. Otherwise, I was proud of myself. Thanks a lot, HAT. ggs

I thought that tourney was perfect (it was my first though, so...). Only thing I could ask for more of is space and TVs.
Yeah, for next time we were think of shuting down the whole store, that will double our setups if not more, we had about 11 setups going. 1 had recording, thanks to bouse!

If we shut down the whole store, the venue fee would go up but we will be able to accomodate more people and get doubles going too!

suggestions? ideas?

fun stuff, tourney ran real well. more space and or seats would have made it perfect lol

ggs to everyone i played. meep your icies are ridiculous, ill have to come play you sometime or maybe at bmores place since they have a nice set-up.

meant to go all wario to get some experience with him but ended up using mostly gaw who i haven't really used for months :urg: im pretty lacking without luigi right now it seems lol
yea, it was crammed stuffing 90 people in that back area lol. more seats and space next time!

wow why was there so0o0o0o many ppl here?? LOL
anyways great tourny....great venue and anything...only problem was the amount of times so no doubles :-(

but yea just a few things

snowballbob: good **** at ****** my snake....im scared of playing u in tourny haha....G squad is my weakness :-\

ps: 1 word...CLAW!

brawltamores: wayyyyyyyyyy to funn...BLOODY KNUCKLES!!!!!!

meep: your marth is too awsome

ninjalink: fun tourny sets...your too good

hat: your too ****ing random for my taste hhaha

thats all i can think of right now lol
sorry candy. doubles next time for sure! I will start early, and do doubles first to make sure it gets done. gratz on winning the pot!

indeed lol

btw....i played most of my matches on the recording thingy TV.....is any1 gonna upload them??i wanna c them

and same for your hat....i wanna see all my nonaccidental explosion combos lmao
yes, bouse is supposed to post them soon.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yay a TRIBUNAL BRAWLER.... not just a member, but minja (i need your autograph) called me decent, maybe one day i'll be good :(

are you going to post full results minja?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
it's pretty obvious that md/va is the best region

simply because people from other regions would rather post in our topics than their own

but regardless, this tournament was fun. good **** everybody..and I'll get you next time Lukky..and Candy.
NJ is better now. >_>;

Top Bottom