• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
get better reflexes, noobs
Not even going to waste my time with that argument.

On a different note, when we were playing last night, I noticed that we were running into an abnormal amount of low level, 10th prestige players. Turns out there's a 10th prestige glitch, of course. I knew that was strange.

If you really want to know how to do it, just look it up on YouTube. Tons of people have started making videos on it.

I'm almost 100% sure you'll get banned/reset for doing it so it's not worth it, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
get better reflexes, noobs
I do have reflexes, I shoot an enemy and the enemy dies, like they should. Nerfing melee is definitely better because the lunge from previous games was pretty overpowered, honestly. But in this game I rarely get knifed now. The only way in which I can accept getting knifed is if they are either behind me or are right in my face. So far in this game I think I have only been knifed 3 times total, and I have no problem with that.

If you wanna use melee, you'll just need to be sneakier. Even with the nerf, melee is still stronger than Battlefield 3's version of melee.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
This is honestly my favorite CoD, and maybe the best CoD. I played a lot of CoD4 but BO2 is really really good. There is so much to customize, so many game modes, so many well balanced guns (The PDW might be the best, idk), online co-op, zombies, the pick 10 system is by far my favorite, and (so far) there is so much variety in the set ups you can have.

The SMR with the 870 shotgun as a side arm is really fun. Probably my favorite set up.

Does anyone play on PC?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I do have reflexes, I shoot an enemy and the enemy dies, like they should. Nerfing melee is definitely better because the lunge from previous games was pretty overpowered, honestly. But in this game I rarely get knifed now. The only way in which I can accept getting knifed is if they are either behind me or are right in my face. So far in this game I think I have only been knifed 3 times total, and I have no problem with that.

If you wanna use melee, you'll just need to be sneakier. Even with the nerf, melee is still stronger than Battlefield 3's version of melee.
lunges were really only bad in MW2 with commando, otherwise it's just an abnormal knife glitch or host issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VODDAGpAhKo

they definitely weren't overpowered, I never saw any knifers doing particularly well KD wise like I'd see with people using actual guns. The only real bad side about knifing in all COD games is that the host has a good bit of an advantage if you both try to knife each other, but that wasn't even that big of a deal, it'd be better if cod just got dedicated servers instead of ruining the melee system all together

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
lunges were really only bad in MW2 with commando, otherwise it's just an abnormal knife glitch or host issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VODDAGpAhKo

they definitely weren't overpowered, I never saw any knifers doing particularly well KD wise like I'd see with people using actual guns. The only real bad side about knifing in all COD games is that the host has a good bit of an advantage if you both try to knife each other, but that wasn't even that big of a deal, it'd be better if cod just got dedicated servers instead of ruining the melee system all together
I had a 1.0 k/d with the Ballistic Knife in Blops de Uno. ._.

Whats the best load out for the ksg?
A combination of a RDS, Quickdraw Handle, Lightweight, Extreme Conditioning and or Dexterity. The KSG is the only shotgun you will run with a RDS. Don't bother running with the laser sight. Not worth it. Will in your other perks/slots as you see fit. But my suggestions are a bit (IMHO) of must since the weapon needs to be accurate as hell.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I noticed that hipfiring is dumb on it and i'm ads more often on it. Though laser sight does give me more consistency with hip fire still. I still ended up missing like my first shot and that's enough to get me killed :/ gosh the fire rate is so bad.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I had a 1.0 k/d with the Ballistic Knife in Blops de Uno. ._.

A combination of a RDS, Quickdraw Handle, Lightweight, Extreme Conditioning and or Dexterity. The KSG is the only shotgun you will run with a RDS. Don't bother running with the laser sight. Not worth it. Will in your other perks/slots as you see fit. But my suggestions are a bit (IMHO) of must since the weapon needs to be accurate as hell.
like I said, no one with a particularly well KD wise

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's not so much constant flanking as it is knowing how to move from place to place within close quarter hallways/buildings so anyone you come across is in range to get instantly ****ed up.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
like I said, no one with a particularly well KD wise
You find me someone who has a KD higher than a 1 with a knife.

So iFlyIllini, fellow redditor and Illinois-ian made this "Lagtage" to demonstrate how awful the lag is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7LnkyS53ONU#!

Not sure if you're familiar with the guy. I haven't really talked to him much (maybe a year or so ago) but when I did when he just started out, nice guy. Of course, YTMONAY can change you. :c

Player-1

Smash Legend
You find me someone who has a KD higher than a 1 with a knife.

So iFlyIllini, fellow redditor and Illinois-ian made this "Lagtage" to demonstrate how awful the lag is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7LnkyS53ONU#!

Not sure if you're familiar with the guy. I haven't really talked to him much (maybe a year or so ago) but when I did when he just started out, nice guy. Of course, YTMONAY can change you. :c
that's my point, there aren't any or a very very very few amount of them, knifing isn't OP so shouldn't be nerfed. I had a 1.0 kd with tomahawks

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Me, Bob, and another friend of mine just absolutely steamrolled people for the past 5 hours in multi-team. My k/d went from 2.51 to 2.64 lmao. Lobby surfing is the best.

This game is only fun with a really good 4 bar. Anything less than that, and you get shafted in every single gunfight. I wish they'd actually put some effort into fixing it.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
"Why did you leave the game? I was just about to shove my willy up your bum" - me to a guy I made ragequit after calling in AGR, Stealth chopper, and VSAT, and being down 15 kills and coming back to win a game of ffa.

In other news,

My k/d went from 2.51 to 2.64 lmao. Lobby surfing is the best.
Dude, I checked mine. Went from 1.06 to 1.32 in about 2 hours. DEM VSATS THO

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Like I said, skill-based matchmaking is ********. Who honestly wants to try their **** off every single game in pubs? All I wanna do is stomp some bad kids. Beating full parties isn't fun without Delta. :(

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Scumbag Thunder.

I expect all of you to play with me over my Winter Break so I can reach 10th. Lag issues be damned.

Also, I met TrollArms. He actually is a real person.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Scumbag Thunder.

I expect all of you to play with me over my Winter Break so I can reach 10th. Lag issues be damned.

Also, I met TrollArms. He actually is a real person.
Yes.

YES.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Time to free the Lylat system......once again.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm done with exams by the 13th and I don't go back until the week of the 28th or something like that trollololol. Let's no life this game. #christmasnubs

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Funny thing, I'll actually be one of them. :awesome:

Have you guys done Bob's experiment with having the low rank/low KD person host yet?
Ehhh sorta, I guess. When we were playing multi team we played a ton of horrible kids, but we were on our main accounts.

We usually play hardpoint because it's a pretty fun gametype and it's the fastest way to rank up, but keep in mind that's also probably why most of the tryhards play it. It's a very team-oriented gametype, so it doesn't surprise me to see a lot of window-licking, no life *******s playing it.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm going to New York and I'm going to ****ing blow up Time Warner Cable's headquarters.

My internet is so ****ing bad that I can't even watch a livestream on my computer right now. No wonder I get **** on when I play this game so much.

Top Bottom