• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hael Phael

Smash Ace

side roads in owingsville looking pretty darn clear atm just sayin, but if crash has a bad feeling i understand why he can't come

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Well, I am pretty convinced it will just be me coming from West Virginia. I can provide a TV and a Wii if such things are needed!! Looking forward to this! Hopefully I'll get in a lot of friendlies (maybe a money match or two... or three, why not?).

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
More bad news. I have a really bad feeling about the roads, and I don't want to drive on them. And my bad feelings are usually really accurate. So we'll see you another time.

Sorry lexington, but I'm scared.
=[ if any roads are bad, it would be morehead. we got it super bad here. even cancelled class during finals week.

and i just got on teh roads and they were fine. plz no john out.
pretty pretty please<3

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
If someone can confirm this for me, I would appreciate it: 75 West Main Street, Ray Fellowship Hall, is near the exit ramp? I used mapquest for directions and the whole distance of the drive is on I-64 West.

Since I am relatively unknown to the smashing community (it's difficult to be known if you're in WV), I would wager that no one would want to team with me? I main Diddy Kong, and I can certainly hold my own. Anyway, still looking forward to some great smashing!!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Hilt, I have a difficult time fighting Olimar. I would very much enjoy some matches against you at some point. If you're down?

Kel

Smash Master
It's not very well marked. you turn left off that main road from the highway and then it's a little church hall thing on your left.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Yea I hope yo sister is okay... How old is she?
Sorry to get your hopes up Y.B.M but she's 30 :p (our family has a history of looking alot younger then they look)

but yeah, thankfully she only had some bruises/cuts etc... The doctor's said it could've been alot worse. Too bad the car is totaled.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Turns out I may be at this after all. I'll probably be going no matter what, but I gotta get money if I'm gonna enter. $15 in 1 hour, I'm breaking out the snow shovels at 8 AM. Oh wait, it's all ice...

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Well, I am pretty convinced it will just be me coming from West Virginia. I can provide a TV and a Wii if such things are needed!! Looking forward to this! Hopefully I'll get in a lot of friendlies (maybe a money match or two... or three, why not?).
Anthem, if there's any way you can still check smashboards.
Then call my # if you have probz finding the place:
606-434-9996
my phone is janky btw so expect some frustration ;3

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
o-o Wooo hype!...=D

EDIT: Oh and i'm fairly sure the Greenup crew should be able to make it to this. ^_^

DOUBLE EDIT: I should also be able to bring a Wii.

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
Hype, Keep these tournies coming Phael <3
We're professional? Thanks :)
Thanks Day, I liked the Brawl panel at Ohayocon btw. To bad you didn't have time to play anyone.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I'm going to be bringing a Wii, but I just wanted to know if it was alright if it had textures on it, ;-; because I can always just not have them active for the tourney if need be.

EDIT: Also does anyone need a partenr for doubles, because I was thinking of joining and I don't think anyone from Greenup wants to team.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
No composer, you make this or no moar kisses from me!

Edit: LOUISVILLE GO!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
BitH4 has been postponed to Some time in April I'll get the details up as soon as I get them, I just haven't generated the necessary hype for it yet

Top Bottom