• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Alright guys the official date for Brawl in the Hall 4 is April 23rd side event is still undecided let's get this to be the best BitH yet

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
If I'm not dead from Dengue Fever, I will be at this. I'm glad it was postponed until April.

--- Sombra (I was at the last BiTH)

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Refer to the above post but the date is set in stone now also side event ideas everyone needs to pitch in and everyone needs to tell people

hadesblade

Smash Lord
All Brawl side tournament gogogo.

EDIT: not sure if everyone knows what that is...
4 player ffa
everyone randoms chars
all items on medium
random with every stage on
first player to win two games goes on
second player to win two games goes on
third and fourth go into losers bracket or are eliminated if it was already losers.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I have already voiced this, but I am planning on attending this. The last BiTH was fun. I look forward to playing everyone again. I haven't played in four months, but I think that may be a good thing, actually. I'm definitely looking to place higher this time!

~Sombra~

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I should be here, so count me in guys. I gotta collect that dollar from Hael, haha.

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
Sombra if you go we should do more friendlies. idk if I even played yo Diddy. And thats one of the matchups I need practice on... which is wierd sense I used to main diddy and I main falco now... But diddy is still hard to me. But anyways...
Project M or minus would be pretty cool. Also the free-for-all, items, and random chars thing sounds pretty awesome xD
Hype for dis. Good stuff Phael.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Well I've been doing a lot of thinking and I've decided that Melee will be the main side event (of course if setups allow) hopefully everyone can have fun with this

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Smile, I will definitely play friendlies with you! It is quite fortuitous that you need practice against Diddy, because I need some help with Falco, haha!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Aight guys,
I want cincy here, lexington, mayhaps louisville?, greenup, you know you got morehead, and I want at least a dose of indiana...maybe even some c-bus. dont make me hate you all for forever<3

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Nobody has said anything about melee yet but I know I'm going to play and so will Mister Eric, Melee will also be contingent on whether or not we have enough setups, i'm not messing up like last time

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
the poll was for BitH 3 i believe but i tell ya what I'll look at the posts in here, (that means everyone start posting, and tell me what you want) i'll make the decision on Monday.

Top Bottom