• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kassandra you gonna be wreckin' **** here? I'm excited to see that meta knight after so long! (If I get to go xD)

Count

Smash Champion
I think I'm probably going to be at this. The rule is that everyone has to be easy on Count. I've hardly had time to play with 18 credit hours this semester =(

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I'm excited for this weekend! The OUGA tournament was great practice for this! I look forward to Jigglypuff shenanigans! I'm looking to play against everyone I can! My Diddy needs practice against everyone! I used a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!! They probably lost their effectiveness!!!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I'll money match you Count! I haven't been playing much Smash either (last week's tourney in Athens was my first time since last BiTH this past December). I've been in Peru since January.

Whew! Brawl in the Hall!!

~Sombra~

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Infern, I was working as an intern with the Department of State in Lima, haha!! It was pretty awesome.

This will be a fun tournament, I think!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we'll chat and play fo' sho. I can always use that Snake experience, and I wouldn't mind playing some friendlies with that Mario, haha!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm looking for a doubles partner. I play as Diddy Kong, I think we played at the last BitH. I can hold my own, I do believe. I would really like to play doubles. Really.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Since I'm coming I'll be needing a team mate as well.

I don't know who will end up teaming with me, but ... LET'S DO THIS WHOEVER!

(attempts a high five)

(I use Pit / Wario)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm sure Kel would want to team with you Kryz. I remember him wanting to team with Blue Rogue once...but blue rogue gave him the cold blue shoulder... D:
He might be teaming with judo though, I don't know!

Beep! :rob:

I wanna play you Kryz and see how much butter I've gotten! I still have a bad pit problem though. :X I've lost to like every pit I've ever played, I'm serious.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
NNNNOOOOOOOOO

time to fix that, ill help you kassy :3 ILL HELP YOU BECOME

And that's cool, I'd like to double with Kel, he seems pretty smart as a team mate, was fun playing him at SiiS4 I think it was.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I meant better. -_-

:phone:

Edit: oh, I guess kel is teaming with judo woodo. @_@ sorry kryz, if I wasn't teamin with :rob: id team with you. We should still play friendlies tho.

Top Bottom