• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Whoa whoa whoa.... If we're all throwing down with Jigglypuff, I wish to cast my lot.

Luminoth, we must do a couple matches. You know, general Diddy Kong/Jigglypuff fun.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man, I'm the same way. I'll play anyone with Jigglypuff. I have the propensity to surprise myself... But against Marth/MK... ehhhh. They aren't the easiest matchups, haha. But it's always a challenge!

Pumped to play good smashers again!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I need a cool hat to wear to tournaments so I can be more like ralph. :p

Also hael I'm going to beg my manager to let me have this day off but there are no gurantees. I really want to go to this. I wanna use my lucas in low tiers. :(

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I need a cool hat to wear to tournaments so I can be more like ralph. :p

Also hael I'm going to beg my manager to let me have this day off but there are no gurantees. I really want to go to this. I wanna use my lucas in low tiers. :(
^^^:awesome:
Hael, I think you should run low-tier doubles for this instead of singles. :troll:
I second this. ^_^

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
hmm low tier doubles sounds like an excellent idea, but we always have trouble just getting enough regular doubles teams, let me wait for a little feedback before i make that decision

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Well if you do low tier doubles, I'll bet money that slim and lumi winning. I'm not even joking. I really wish I was.

Oh man, I'd love to do low tier dubs. Who wants to team with a low-tier washed up 2008 old Lucas? LOL

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wish I could go. :) Low tier doubles was super fun at Nope's one event, what was it... I can't even remember the name, but MLG overshadowed it pretty badly and attendance wasn't near as good as it was supposed to be. Anyways, me and ADHD were doing really well with doubles jiggs, it was fun as hell.

I wonder if anyone would be able to drive me here... I have three exams and a project this week so I'll be free maybe during the weekend.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Low Tier doubles? This interests me.

Me and Judo for surprise easy money unless he teams with Aaron, or me and Joey will take it home if he makes it. :bee:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Does anyone remember my Jigglypuff from the first BitH? (?)

I think I may be bringing it back :)

Top Bottom