• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Umm if anyone uses or cares about Allisbrawl, I uploaded the results and you just need to go to the AiB link in the OP to say you attended or whatever

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You're welcome to come with us to Keist's tournament if you can get to Indy or Bloomington!
With the amount of Marvel there I can hardly turn that down! I would be hype about BlazBlue but Marvel has turned my BlazBlue skills to dust. Also SF but I'm bad at that game.

And I guess there's Brawl too. :/ I'll see if I can go.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: BitH5 is officially not happening on the fourth.

Thankfully, I have another thing that I want to bring up in this post. I'm pretty sure that I can now bring my Wii to future BitHs. However, I do have texture hacks for characters and stages as well as music hacks. The music is all Touhou remixes and whatnot (very few vocal remixes). They are rather good, though. Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNInKuf8nS4 As for my texture hacks, they are rather tame for the most part. I do have a few vertexes, though. Those are as follows: Wart vertex on green D3 (crown sticks up), Gourmet Guy vertex on blue D3 (hammer is invisible. I'll probably take this off anyway), Majoraknight vertex on blue MK (wings are slightly larger), Suwako Peach on Green Peach (crown is replaced by a large hat with eyeballs. Her dress is also changed slightly. Sleeves are larger), and Skull Kid on Red TL (sword and shield are invisible. I'll probably take this one off as well). Also, for those who don't have any idea what "vertex" means, it simply means that the physical appearance of the character has been slightly changed, but his/her hitboxes/hurtboxes remain the same. My stage hacks include Majora Destination, Night time Battlefield, Cherry Blossom Smashville, Green Frigate, Night time Yoshi's Island, Halberd at night, and Majora-themed Castle Siege. Lastly, I do have replay hacks. If you all want hacks removed completely, I will oblige. I only bring this up because during the last BitH, Krystedez (I'm almost sure it was him anyway. If it was not, then I sincerely apologize) became annoyed with the songs, and he took the SD card out. So, to put it simply, do you guys mind playing on a somewhat hacked Wii? Thank you for any input on this. I'd like to have hacks since I enjoy them, but I definitely don't want to annoy other people with them.

Anyway, now that I'm done blowing something small way out of proportion, I would like to apologize for bumping a month-old thread.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I'm hoping to do Brawl in the Hall 5 on June 18th. I have just had a tough time trying to turn it into a monthly but i'm doing my best. Also trying to keep from conflicting with other summer tournaments is sort of a hassle. I'm working on it though, let's try to make BitH 5 bigger and better (without screams of obscene insults from salty people) :)

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Making this a monthly would be outstanding. I know I would be in attendance every time it was possible. I do know there is a huge tournament in Cincinnati on June 11th and 12th that I'm hoping to go to. But, Owingsville is so much more convenient (still going to the other tourney, haha). You know whenever it's possible you'll have a full setup from me!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
As long as the next BiTH doesn't clash with any nationals, Kel and I should be attending. Also...you should make this a monthly. I have a bunch of color coordinated pool sheets that I made for one of my monthlies that I never used if you would like them Hael. xD

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
As long as the next BiTH doesn't clash with any nationals, Kel and I should be attending. Also...you should make this a monthly. I have a bunch of color coordinated pool sheets that I made for one of my monthlies that I never used if you would like them Hael. xD
^^^this

a monthly would **** Phael!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hael, you should do a tropical theme for your tournament since KY is so humid and hot right now.
I'm talking hawaiian pizza, and um...tropical punch! and uh, those flower necklace things, and I'll let Judo borrow my hulla girl outfit and we'll just have a ball! <3<3

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kassandra depending on weather in kentucky for a theme is awful.

It will probably drop to like 45 by the next weekly lool.

:172:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
So, I apologize for reviving this thread. But, I feel led to beseech you, Mr. Hael, to please make Brawl in the Hall a monthly. That would be a wonderful thing. You could count on me to be there every month with a full setup.

Pleeeaaaseee? hahaha

Anyway, good day, sir!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
So, I apologize for reviving this thread. But, I feel led to beseech you, Mr. Hael, to please make Brawl in the Hall a monthly. That would be a wonderful thing. You could count on me to be there every month with a full setup.

Pleeeaaaseee? hahaha

Anyway, good day, sir!
^^^This lol.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Alright guys, Starting July 9th and continuing onward I will be having Brawl in the Hall monthly, also I want some opinions, Should I stick with unity or do a bit of tweaking to the ruleset so that we can have a bit more fun, it's not like i'm ever going to get featured anyway

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If you don't feel that you'll get featured, then don't go with unity. Go with the rules that you want to have.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
This is terrific news! Like I said previously, I'll be there every month I can be. Unfortunately, I'll be in Morgantown on July 9th. :-(

But, I'll make it in August!

This is great, I can finally have consistent tournament play and practice. Thank you!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I hope I get to go to some of these, since my parents may get used to the place after taking me there 2/3 times XD! Hope to be there July 9th!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
=D That's awesome. I should be there myself, along with Greenup of course.

Also I think you should do whichever one you think would be more fun. ^_^

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey SP, we should work on our teaming, I believe. We could probably do well. I'm not sure if I'll be at this Brawl in the Hall though. I probably will. But if you already have someone, it's whatever.

At least in August I'll be there for sure!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I've decided to just stick with the unity ruleset to keep with standardization, Also I'll fix the attendance list to accomodate who is actually possibly going to be there

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
xD Awesome. I should be at most, if not all of these. Also you should have some different funky side tourney for each event... or does that make everything go on to late?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Kel and I may be in Atlanta, but we'll see. I always tend to do horrible at this venue. Probably because there are bibles around, and I am a woman, so I am evil incarnate and I feel uneasy in the house of god.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Yeah, I requested a teammate because I didn't think Sombra was going to be there. If Sombra is there, I am teaming with him. If he's not, then I'll team with someone else.

Top Bottom