• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bipolar: Project resumed, first post updated!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Seems like I'll be making the video after all. Some of it will be match footage, some of it won't (weird grab combos and de-sync stuff that doesn't actually work in matches but still looks cool) but hopefully I can make a video that's worth watching once.

I'm still 99% sure I'm retired though, but I've gotten requests from enough people to finish the video that it seems like a worthwhile endeavor.

Hope I don't disappoint anybody.

In order to continue entertaining people until the video is out, we have concocted a small tech video for your viewing pleasure. See it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV3QNpesRYo&feature=channel_page

Oracle

Smash Master
GRAMMAR NAZI TIME

Should be "Wobbles the Phoenix and Arizona Melee present..." because it is two nouns.

Also can't wait.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is going to be amazing. I've seen some of the stuff Wobbles can do pretty recently and it's ****ing insane.

Binx

Smash Master
OMG, I can't wait for this.

Wobbles does some amazing stuff, and I wanna see some new stuff by Taj as well XD

JFox

Smash Hero
im lookin forward to wobbles' video more than Shadowclaw3, tbh. I loved shadowclaw 1&2, but I really think that wobbles has a lot of creative stuff to blow us all away with. Taj's m2 is amazing, but i dont think it has changed significantly enough to blow me away all over again.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
im lookin forward to wobbles' video more than Shadowclaw3, tbh. I loved shadowclaw 1&2, but I really think that wobbles has a lot of creative stuff to blow us all away with. Taj's m2 is amazing, but i dont think it has changed significantly enough to blow me away all over again.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Mewtwo is no Captain Falcon, but I might as well make him look like it. :D

JFox

Smash Hero
taj, I guess you'll have to prove me wrong won't u...

LOL, I shouldnt compare, these are both gonna be totally **** and I look forward to them.

Top Bottom