• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Vilt

Smash Lord
o.O OH **** OH **** OH ****. I am coming to this ****z and ******. Bill we gotta team for brawl+, please don't tell me you have a partner.

and what the **** is SCC?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Winston/Gboro has a Melee crew. I just dunno exactly what it would be yet lol.

The Kids would have this on lock in Brawl. Yeee

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Me and Dama are coming to this... Probably His LAST tourney before he leaves for Basic Training for the Army 8-(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
who wants to team for brawl+

assuming i'm teaming with jim for melee and PP for brawl, but i'm not sure

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Bill, you are the best, brah. Definitely going to see who I can gather up for this. And hopefully I'll not be completely broke. :D

Thanks for posting so early, I'll have a good chance of asking off and actually getting it instead of having to beg to get shifts picked up LOL

Jon?

Smash Champion
Foxy is helping me and Flamy relearn Melee again plus some AT. By this time we'll be ready for Melee at Billfest!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
So I'm gonna need a partner then I guess. Thanks for letting me know ahead of time.

Dude, I dont know if you remember me or not... but I played Lucas @ PLURs tourney... If my friend Matt cant make it... i'll be willing to play with you...

i'll probably play Lucas or my actual original main character... (surprise surprise people who thought Lucas was a problem)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Honestly I think Rohan might be a little bit better at melee than me, but I'm never baked for serious business teams.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR is teaming with Fiz. As a result, I have to team with someone who played Brawl before Melee.

It was gonna be DUB, but now it's Raggy bro.

We'll team next time Karn.

Lolmoney

Top Bottom