• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Do we really want every Billfest to have OOS though?

Kinda tough for PRs.

It's also sorta tough on the housing situation, I'd imagine.

Mohr

Smash Rookie
Wish I could make it. I'm currently living in Lexington, KY and have sadly come to the realization that virtually no one in lexington plays melee. Apparently it's pretty much all brawl here.. Can't seem to find contact info for any melee players in lexington.

I hope NC smash keeps going strong. Props to Bill for consistently hosting melee/brawl smash fests.

Mohr

Smash Rookie
Had to move on from Chapel Hill. Currently looking for a job and applying to dental school.

Not sure where I'll be next year or the one after that, but hopefully wherever it is it has some smash scene bigger than lexington's.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dental school?!

you quit nc smash to stick your fingers in ppls mouths for the rest of your life

man :(

Mohr

Smash Rookie
lol at Dark Hart. I definitely miss NC smash and really just playing smash in general. You guys will definitely hear from me if I make it back to CH at any point

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
MOHR. I'm gonna call you sometime soon dude. Check out my youtube channel for some drunk matches between me and Jesse.

IESCA

Smash Rookie
I should be able to make at least part of this tournament, right now nothing is planned but I might have to work that weekend.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Nice to see another Billfest brewing up!

Foxy, Flamy, Sauce, and I will definitely be hyping this at State. We're looking to bring around 6-7 extra State players. We gotta do NCSU vs UNC crew battles, the rivalry must live on.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Flamy mains MK and Sauce used to play him in the past. Looks like we can control the match up against UNC.

Inb4 Bill Bill Bill rage.

Top Bottom