• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I'll give you a banana if you don't. ;)

Those levels look like so much fun. IIRC there was a cart level, one where it's dark and you're equipped with just a flashlight, and in another they went in the background. The levels are what gets me most excited. Hopefully they'll have special abilities for both DK and Diddy, and special moves where they work together.
i dont see why they wouldnt have special moves. The originals all did :)

man its been so long since i played DKC as a side scroller...im really interested to see how they pull this game off

thats probably why I can't play him anymore honestly.

he'll be a cp but not a main anymore
i saw your dk at siis3, quit ya crying and keep playing the king of the jungle

No. I've struggled with Donkey Kong because I'm usually the person to use the light and floaty, or super fast type of character.

I'm going into my more sluggish, yet powerful side. I've come a long way with him, almost bringing him to the level of my Peach. If I can do that, then you definitely can for sure.

So stop your griping and man up. :)
having switched back and forth from pikachu/Wario/DDD alot of it is getting use to their tools and spacing them over all. I mean with a character like DDD whose already has a slow ground speed and air speed you tend to really hone and develop your spacing pretty tightly to maximize his moveset.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Well at least he is going to be a cp for you dont give up on the DK.

You still can play DK what MU problems were you having?
Its not really match up problems. I just can't seem to beat PEOPLE in tournament when I play DK. I always have a rough time when I shouldn't. but when I play falco, its like my whole outlook is better than before and I wreck people when I could only just "compete" with DK

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Good luck with Falco Ripple! Can you link some vids of your Falco sometime? I'm interested to see :)

Also how lame is my attempt at a title change. :p

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
very lame. next tournament where I could possibly get videos of my falco would be on OCT 2nd-3rd. but who knows my motherboard on my laptop was literally not put together properly and it crashed for like the 8th time since summer. so I sent it in and they'll send me a new one in like 2-3 weeks. which means I personally can't record anything

Scabe

Successful Businessman
:urg:

Well if you guys got any better title suggestions let me know. If I don't get any expect to see much lamer title threads. :devil:

PolarBear

Smash Journeyman
i dont see why they wouldnt have special moves. The originals all did :)

man its been so long since i played DKC as a side scroller...im really interested to see how they pull this game off

i
I mean like super cool moves. Like Diddy puts DK in his peanut gun and launches him like a bazooka. Or DK rolls Diddy like a bowling ball and kills everything. XD

Maybe not something so broken, but I'd like to see some new stuff.

Neon9837

Smash Cadet
*Real Name? Caleb Sherman

*How Did You Come Up With Your Gamer Tag?- In melee my tag used to be Neo because I loved the matrix but when i started watching some melee vids I realized that name was already taken. I decided to just change it to Neon after that. Also my first car was a dodge neon!

*Your Age- 18

*Where You're From- Keller, Texas

*A Picture Of Yourself- http://allisbrawl.com/profile/-Neon-.ai

*Favorite Video Games- Super Mario64, DK64, Starfox 64, Paper Mario, SSB, SSBM, Brawl, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Metrois Prime series, and lots more

*Why Do You Main Your Character in Brawl? Do you attend Tournaments? When I first started playing Brawl I realized Dk had definitly been improved but I didnt take too much interest in him. I started playing online in the summer of 09 and used Rob and Snake. I used them at first because I was really only good at camping and didnt understand spacing very well. I started practicing with dk in friendlies and found out that he was really good. Ive gone off and on with him this past year but decided to stick with him after landing spots on two players "best ive played online lists" I also like getting respect, which is something you cant get if you play snake online lol. Ive never been to a tourney but plan on going to MLG Dallas and maybe a few others.

*Interesting Things About Yourself- I'm an excellent fossball and pool player and I used to be really good at DDR MAX. I made a combo video with Dk but its not that great, I plan on making another one soon. Im majoring in graphic design so Ill probably be making sigs eventually.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
I dropped him too lol. And ummm I think the teams thread should be dropped because its seems to be cursed to not get ANY discusssion going in it. :I

crifer

Smash Lord
Everyone who drops DK will soon realize how stupid you all are.
C´mon! How could a freaking bird be better as a **** Ape?!?!

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking about dropping DK and using Pikachu instead >_>
Well... I would still have him as my alt and use him in teams.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
make fun of me all you want. we'll see who's laughing when I beat everyone here in tournament

D0N

Smash Ace
What will REALLY happen is you will lose to one of us and come back ;)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I play Lucas. I can effectively say that if I were to drop my main and pick up DK, that would be an improvement.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
More like DK Mains should never infinite the mother boys.

>_>
<_<

**** cheese.
Lol! I know how painful that is for you guys, and I actually have that CG banned in my Long Island tournaments. Bum didn't believe me when I said it was realllllly gay until I took all three of his stocks turning around and grabbing him for the entire match. =P

Seton

Smash Apprentice
It's quite difficult to understand u for non american people xD

Peach it's a hard MU for me too, probably the worst one after diddy.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
most "pros" that I meet are not humble at all. they are arrogant jerks, cept for lain, he's a pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything.

Top Bottom