• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
haha if you went i think Dk zss would be an awesome/funny team :).
*imagine....Zss Dsmashes then walks away as DK Fsmashes the helpless frozen opponent*
If I DO go I would need a teammate. And you're offering? Fffffff. I need to find out how expensive this plane ticket would be lmao. And is Whobo 4 happening ever? I need to make sure I get to that if so.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Just about.

Though, the Skype thing can keep others a bit more active.

When you're a DK main, you need huge big and fancy advertisements to get you interested in anything.

:dk2:

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
DEE KAY, DONKEY KONG

DEE KAY, DONKEY KONG IS HERE.

Ok I just wanted to get that out of the way. Anywho, sup DK mains? :]

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Not much. I've been contemplating recently how much I dislike that I main DK. He's too hard to play and it's too difficult to enjoy him anymore.

But it's not like I can play any one else.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
join the "I hate playing DK but he's still better than every other character I can play and don't feel like putting in huge amounts of effort to pick up another main" club

Neon!

Smash Lord
I was there like two weeks ago also lol. Dk is too much fun and he's really hard to quit.

Ripple your shiek is good though.

Also,I think today is Ook's birthday!!

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
I'm seriously considering seconding Marth, and if I brush up on my chains, IC's are an optionnn. It just depresses me playing D3, because skill level basically doesn't matter if they're gay enough. :( At least in my case, haha..

Same with Wario, if people can do the chain.

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
Not much. I've been contemplating recently how much I dislike that I main DK. He's too hard to play and it's too difficult to enjoy him anymore.

But it's not like I can play any one else.
Yeah that's sorta how I feel with Link. I've been playing with him for too long that I don't have a set second main. And he's a horrible character to use, especially in tournaments.
But he's fun to play as though. I have no idea why.

One of my annoyances when it comes to playing as a low tier within a tournament is that I always hear people say that I should pick a better character. I never had this problem in Melee since I normally picked Falcon, Link, Ganon, Roy, Samus, and even Young Link. But in Brawl, I feel as if the low tiers are just left out.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Also, come to Lower Sackville, N.S. for the 19th of Nov. for a tournament. Do it. :)

And make fun of the name all ya want, it's nothing new. :p

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So after winning some money this weekend, the first thing I did was buy this SICK Donkey Kong wallet with the chain. I need to take a picture of it. <3

AtotheZ, I see you e-stalking me. :bee:

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Lol, how cool is that. It sucks that I got forfeited by Chun Li, but I at least got 10 dollars from gears 3 and they even refunded my smash money...

Also, I never actually entered doubles, someone else told me to take their place.

:troll:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
DK boards unwritten rule.

1 post per day and for everyday we don't have a post we make up for it another day.

but it always averages out to 1 post per day

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
3rd at 2 recent locals. 5th at another.

17th at siis6.

Not bad

:phone:

Top Bottom