• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Welcome to the Crew, Dajayman. Bathroom is down the hall to the left.

So if you're Ook Jr.... are you going to be cheering nonsensically for yourself too?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
We should start using the xat. Like maybe have scheduled meetings? Like, how about we all get on Friday afternoon. We'll talk about DK and the meaning of the universe.

http://xat.com/TheDKCrew?p=0&ss=6
Here's the link for anyone that cares. Unfortunately, embedding doesn't work anymore. You'll just have to go there yourself :v.

wwwilliam0024

Smash Journeyman
Well here were i live in every weekend a huge group of brawlers gather around in someones house and socialize and play ^_^

Some people bring wiis and others TVs. If i lived in US i would love to do so out there, maybe it would be much bigger over there.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
One of the main reasons character BRs die is because they're groups. People always forget to check on the group until they just forget about it completely. This is how the every Ness BR was (we've had multiple ones).

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I thought you were a ness main Dajay, hmm.
Why wasn't I ever added to this :| do I need to win more tourneys or something?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Do we need to use the DK BR? I don't see the point, personally. I don't mind posting everything publicly. It is like a secret no-girls allowed fort though. I'd like a secret no-girls allowed fort.

edit: Waldorf, did you post a profile or something? Point me to it and I can add you :).

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Why didn't I see this thread?
* How Did You Come Up With Your Gamer Tag? Based off of an episode of a british comedy Faulty Towers. AKA stupid.
* Your Age: 17
* Where You're From: Raleigh, NC
* A Picture Of Yourself: N/A
* Favorite Video Games: Tales, FE, FF, Smash.
* Why Do You Main Your Character in Brawl? Do you attend Tournaments?
Enjoyed DK in melee, thought he'd be cool in brawl. The cargo spike is what got me to love him when people didn't know you could tech it or struggle hardcore (at least not those who I played against). Getting 40% kills felt good. I attend tournies whenever possible, but driving and parental restrictions cause me to rarely go. Sucks.
* Interesting Things About Yourself: n/A
Brawl FC: 4339-2144-0189
Availability: N/A
Posted it a while ago. Most of it is still accurate ehe.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yo, I got some advice on the falco match up that is whack but that will work. it requires the match to go to time every single time though so if you have the patience, you can win almost every time

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
forgot to mention that it only works on BF. If I go to st. louis this weekend then I'll get a video with metalmusicman

spoiler clue
its not planking

Neon!

Smash Lord
forgot to mention that it only works on BF. If I go to st. louis this weekend then I'll get a video with metalmusicman

spoiler clue
its not planking
hmmm, something to do with platforms and ub-b cancelling? I really dont know.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I forgot what scrooging was, please remind me. I do remember it was another "gay stall tactic" or something like that, I just remember people not liking and complaining about it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
yo, I got some advice on the falco match up that is whack but that will work. it requires the match to go to time every single time though so if you have the patience, you can win almost every time
Oh god oh gee I hope it's DK scrooging. In all seriousness, I've always seen the game plan for the Falco match-up to be charge giant punches while jumping around on platforms and punch his shield/him until 50%. Then the match can actually be played properly.

Best ending of all time for a wifi match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Fb10EkzCU
Probably not of all time, but nice one. As soon as you lived the D-smash I saw it coming and was like "it better not happen!: And then it happened.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Haha sweet finish Neon! Oh btw, looks I will be seeing you and whoever else resides in Texas at WHOBO 3. I am officially going and purchased my round trip plane ticket yesterday =)

I expect to see Neon, Peachguard, and Chaosgriffin at the very least! Anybody else going??

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Ripple, I'ma pew-pew you wif layzorsz to 999% n' then kill you with Fire Bird, get at me.

Then when you plank and scrooge me I'm gonna DeDeDe infinite you <3

OMN NOM NOM.

Real talk-- dunno if I will be at Nicole's on Saturday or not though :\ Hopefully so, we'll see.

In all seriousness, I've always seen the game plan for the Falco match-up to be charge giant punches while jumping around on platforms and punch his shield/him until 50%. Then the match can actually be played properly.
Yep, then just patiently get Falco to ~80% and wait for a BS super-armor Punch or D-smash out of Phantasm BSL and you win the game. Stupid monkeys... razzle frazzle...

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer

Guess what we're having for dinner tonight, DK family! And tomorrow! And the next night... and the next night... and the next night...

We're gonna need some new DK mains.

Top Bottom